Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparty banned from the parade circuit

+15
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
SPARTASOTAN
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sparty banned from the parade circuit - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparty banned from the parade circuit

Post by NigelUno 2019-06-06, 15:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Sparty banned from the parade circuit - Page 4 1211393

That guy looks like he could be apart of a parade. Sparty libre & Johnny Spirit marching, with Nigel and Duffy waving from the sidewalk. What a beautiful sight.

I hope no one posts a pic of that one mod in his Tom Brady jersey.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sparty banned from the parade circuit - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparty banned from the parade circuit

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-06, 15:40

my favorite part of the picture of the Gringo From Guadalajara is the two people laughing at him as he puts on his game face.

Sparty banned from the parade circuit - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-06-06, 16:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my favorite part of the picture of the Gringo From Guadalajara is the two people laughing at him as he puts on his game face.

Sparty banned from the parade circuit - Page 4 502811600

What is the red ribbon? Did he win a prize?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-06, 18:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If there’s a textbook definition of soft it’s a parade and the individuals who attend them.
Sparty banned from the parade circuit - Page 4 14022810
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-15, 14:20

Boycott Sports Illustrated
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-15, 14:38

I met a (recent) former Sparty at the Homecoming Parade last fall.. she was pretty cool. Her boyfriend was a manager for the men's basketball team.. we all drank a bit of beer together outside the Peanut Barrel.

yeah, cool story, bro.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-15, 18:38

Floyd Robertson wrote:Boycott Sports Illustrated

I have been unintentionally boycotting SI for a long time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-15, 18:58

Lot of scum grads at SI. The last time I bought an issue was the Mike Dantonio cover screw up, and I only did that for the laughs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-15, 19:44

So for the last couple years or one of the in-laws gets me a sub to the magazine for Christmas. Came on the regular and it was one of those things you don’t think of. Well last year it wasn’t given to me and I didn’t think about it. Know why? Cause it kept coming on the reg. Well like two months ago I get a letter in the mail from them. Paraphrasing: “We’ve sent you this magazine on the promise you’d pay for the subscription. You have not paid for the last three months.” So I called them. I told the girl who answered,”look I know you’re only answering the phone and it’s not your fault but is there anyone you can connect me to that I can speak to about such an idiotic and clumsy letter? I mean the reason you don’t have a card of mine on file is that I have personally never ordered your magazine. And the genius who wrote a letter insulting a potential customer needs to be called out. Take me off your list and don’t send anymore letters or magazines “. She said she was sorry for the letter and would pass my complaint on. I said not your fault and even if you don’t I feel better at least speaking to a person connected to the magazine because the letter really pissed me off.

Cool story?
Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-16, 09:04

I just bought a hundred sports illustrated and lit them up with my ar 15 in my backyard. Video coming
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-16, 09:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I just bought a hundred sports illustrated and lit them up with my ar 15 in my backyard. Video coming
biggest sales bump in a year... but you showed them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-16, 11:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:Boycott Sports Illustrated

Big Red?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4