Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-Day 75th anniversary

+11
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
DWags
aualum06
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: D-Day 75th anniversary

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I will never tire of mocking him and his christian supporters.. no matter how much it hurts their little feelings.

And he wins Bob. All it does is feed into the reality TV mentality we have as a nation. You mock them, they mock you. Bravo. Clicks. Ratings. Drama. Tweet. Rant. Rinse. Repeat.
well, I'm not going to just sit by and allow racist bigots cheer the rape of women and the mocking of disabled people.

Behaviors and words we wouldn't allow from our children shouldn't be tolerated, encouraged and accepted in a piece of human filth a bunch of racists elected president.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:35 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Guys it's 2019. We don't need the mainstream media to determine what a piece of shit Trump is. He tells us himself.

I am not that young. But you are a dinosaur if you watch CNN or Fox News and rely on that to tell you what a piece of shit Trump is. He puts out that content with no filter.
the problem isn't the mainstream media.. it's the people who are too ignorant to realize that they're being spoonfed entertainment masquerading as news and a predtermined storyline in order to maximize profits..

So "news" shows, online/web-based outlets, talk radio, etc.. they're just a symptom. They're the symptom of a disease that celebrates ignorance and wilfull stupidity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:27 pm

Yeah that's a problem. I honestly don't know anyone stupid enough to do that though. I'm sure they are out there by the masses. But you have to be pretty stupid to take that shit at face value on either side.

And yes, I know. America is a stupid country.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:02 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah that's a problem. I honestly don't know anyone stupid enough to do that though. I'm sure they are out there by the masses. But you have to be pretty stupid to take that shit at face value on either side.

yep.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:19 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah that's a problem. I honestly don't know anyone stupid enough to do that though. I'm sure they are out there by the masses. But you have to be pretty stupid to take that shit at face value on either side.

There's at least 32 million of them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:04 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

There's at least 32 44 million of them.
FIFY Wink
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:15 pm

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

There's at least 32 44 million of them.
FIFY Wink

I couldn't remember. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:25 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:FIFY Wink

The 44M is the number of Dems. lol!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:47 pm

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

The 44M is the number of Dems. lol!

Thank you for your service, Pantry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The 44M is the number of Dems. lol!

You're welcome. Someone has to represent after Goose bailed. I'm not as touchy and find you clowns and your media quite amusing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:07 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're welcome. Someone has to represent after Goose bailed. I'm not as touchy and find you clowns and your media quite amusing.

I meant your military service. Thank you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:10 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I prefer circus performer over clown.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:51 pm

The Pantry wrote:You're welcome. Someone has to represent after Goose bailed. I'm not as touchy and find you clowns and your media quite amusing.
just keep bringing your mainstream media articles, along with what holidays I should celebrate, and I'll have a good time pointing out your support for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You're welcome.  Someone has to represent after Goose bailed.  I'm not as touchy and find you clowns and your media quite amusing.
just keep bringing your mainstream media articles, along with what holidays I should celebrate, and I'll have a good time pointing out your support for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600
The abuses by your party don't bother you in the least?  Remember Chappaquiddick? Or is that just ancient history to you?  Makes Slick Willie seem like a saint.

Pretty funny you bag on Trump when it's usually Democrats committing sexual offenses on women.

Last edited by The Pantry on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:27 pm

The Pantry wrote:The abuses by your party don't bother you in the least? Remember Chappaquiddick? Or is that just ancient history to you? Makes Slick Willie seem like a saint.
oh yeah.. I forgot about them bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, mocking disabled people, denigrating POW's and Gold Star families, calling white supremacists "very fine people"... and receiving 81% of the christian vote.

Thanks for reminding me!! D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The abuses by your party don't bother you in the least?  Remember Chappaquiddick? Or is that just ancient history to you?  Makes Slick Willie seem like a saint.
oh yeah.. I forgot about them bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, mocking disabled people, denigrating POW's and Gold Star families, calling white supremacists "very fine people"... and receiving 81% of the christian vote.

Thanks for reminding me!!  D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600
You're right.  Better to kill people drunk driving and get off scot-free via political connections.

You're out of your agnostic mind mixing religion with politics.  Despite wild thoughts in your head wanting to connect the two, they have nothing to do with each other.  You seem like an exceptionally angry agnostic, wanting no one to feel peace with their chosen religion or spirituality.  That is counter to most agnostics who are generally quiet, at peace with themselves, and don't push their agenda.

JMO but you will not find happiness until taking a trip to the UP D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 969504605
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:32 pm

Reasonable people should be able to agree that that sort of behavior is abhorrent, no matter which side of the aisle it's coming from. Sadly, reasonable people seem to be in short supply these days.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Cameron wrote:Reasonable people should be able to agree that that sort of behavior is abhorrent, no matter which side of the aisle it's coming from. Sadly, reasonable people seem to be in short supply these days.
No one is reasonable any more, especially the media. What use to be news reporting has turned into the National Enquirer, on both sides. CNN, CNBC, NY Times, DC Post, Fox...all of them. The news media is currently staffed by 2-3 times the people it needs. Too many opinions based on too little fact.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:09 am

The Pantry wrote:
You're right.  Better to kill people drunk driving and get off scot-free via political connections.

You're out of your agnostic mind mixing religion with politics.  Despite wild thoughts in your head wanting to connect the two, they have nothing to do with each other.  You seem like an exceptionally angry agnostic, wanting no one to feel peace with their chosen religion or spirituality.  That is counter to most agnostics who are generally quiet, at peace with themselves, and don't push their agenda.

JMO but you will not find happiness until taking a trip to the UP D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 969504605
thanks for your opinion on mind control and how I should and shouldn't develop personal values based on the thoughts of others. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:10 am

Cameron wrote:Reasonable people should be able to agree that that sort of behavior is abhorrent, no matter which side of the aisle it's coming from. Sadly, reasonable people seem to be in short supply these days.
indeed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:14 pm

The Pantry wrote:
No one is reasonable any more, especially the media.  What use to be news reporting has turned into the National Enquirer, on both sides.  CNN, CNBC, NY Times, DC Post, Fox...all of them.  The news media is currently staffed by 2-3 times the people it needs.  Too many opinions based on too little fact.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
indeed.

The fact that you both ostensibly agreed with my post, yet conclusively failed to find any common ground with one another, is emblematic of the state of political discourse today.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:27 pm

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
No one is reasonable any more, especially the media.  What use to be news reporting has turned into the National Enquirer, on both sides.  CNN, CNBC, NY Times, DC Post, Fox...all of them.  The news media is currently staffed by 2-3 times the people it needs.  Too many opinions based on too little fact.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
indeed.

The fact that you both ostensibly agreed with my post, yet conclusively failed to find any common ground with one another, is emblematic of the state of political discourse today.
yep.

I just can't understand (or accept) the values of a human being who supports someone that brags about sexually assaulting women, mocks disabled people, denigrates POW's, locks children in cages, openly supports white supremacists, etc.

I'll never respect or understand anyone who supports such a sick and pathetic means to justify a twisted political agenda.

and I know it upsets the religious folks like Pantry who somehow believe that we should be able to separate the moral values of people from their words and actions.. but the words and actions of a person is the very human fiber that openly declares their moral values.

I know it helps them sleep at night.. the whole "well, I don't like him.. but I support him" folks - D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600  - but, the truth is, supporting him is not only liking him, but inherently advocates for the immorality of such a pathetic piece of human trash.

I guess I'm kind of old-fashioned. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:13 pm

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600 You love stretching the truth. Every piece of your mantra has been stretched to death by your media and you love that too. Countless investigations initiated by your folks have turned up nothing on Trump. Biden should be in prison, as well as Hillary. Probably Bill too.

btw...to claim that I'm religious is yet another wild stretch of the truth. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
indeed.

The media is the problem. It's all bullshit to fertilize the plants. Very few are capable of making decisions on their own so they rely on the fertilizer.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:56 pm

The Pantry wrote:D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600 You love stretching the truth. Every piece of your mantra has been stretched to death by your media and you love that too. Countless investigations initiated by your folks have turned up nothing on Trump. Biden should be in prison, as well as Hillary. Probably Bill too.

btw...to claim that I'm religious is yet another wild stretch of the truth. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600

I'm sure the mainstream media appreciates your unwavering support.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 pm

The Pantry wrote:The media is the problem. It's all bullshit to fertilize the plants. Very few are capable of making decisions on their own so they rely on the fertilizer.
indeed.

And, for some reason, y'all still tune in to watch it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600 Bob, are you fucking blind in not seeing libs own 90-95% of the news media? They own most of Hollywood too.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 pm

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 pm

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:27 pm

You're in full denial if you can't acknowledge libs control most of the "mainstream media". I have to laugh every time Bob brings it up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:30 pm

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm

The Pantry wrote: D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600 Bob, are you fucking blind in not seeing libs own 90-95% of the news media? They own most of Hollywood too.
again, I don't watch it so I wouldn't know.

I'm sure they appreciate your support though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 1966794946
Goose would be proud of Pantry. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600

Talk to me, Goose!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote: D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 2 502811600 Bob, are you fucking blind in not seeing libs own 90-95% of the news media? They own most of Hollywood too.
again, I don't watch it so I wouldn't know.

Contrary to your belief, I don't watch it either. Yet, every time I look at Yahoo's main page it is littered with anti-Trump stories from lib news outlets. Many of them are no-real-story but get twisted by the propagandists to make them seem like a story. Many attack Trump's wife and kids. Your dumb libs love that shit.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:53 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: again, I don't watch it so I wouldn't know.

Contrary to your belief, I don't watch it either. Yet, every time I look at Yahoo's main page it is littered with anti-Trump stories from lib news outlets. Many of them are no-real-story but get twisted by the propagandists to make them seem like a story. Many attack Trump's wife and kids. Your dumb libs love that shit.

You realize they're adults employed by him and part of the circle that used a charity as a front to fraud, right? A charity, Pantry. But tell me again why the Clinton's and Biden should be in jail?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:55 pm

A brietbart search for “Chelsea Clinton” melted my phone pantry you owe me a new phone
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:08 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Contrary to your belief, I don't watch it either. Yet, every time I look at Yahoo's main page it is littered with anti-Trump stories from lib news outlets. Many of them are no-real-story but get twisted by the propagandists to make them seem like a story. Many attack Trump's wife and kids. Your dumb libs love that shit.

You realize they're adults employed by him and part of the circle that used a charity as a front to fraud, right? A charity, Pantry. But tell me again why the Clinton's and Biden should be in jail?
Just keep drinking the lib news Kool-Aid and you'll be fine.

Biden is clearly a sexual predator/pedophile. Research the Clinton's...very likely they had people murdered.

See? Propaganda goes both ways.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:12 pm

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Just keep drinking the lib news Kool-Aid and you'll be fine.

Biden is clearly a sexual predator/pedophile. Research the Clinton's...very likely they had people murdered.

Which one bragged about grabbing women by their pussy? I'd vote that one most likely a sexual predator. Unless we're dumb enough to believe it's "lockerroom" talk because we only listen to conservative idiots who make excuses for that behavior. But Yeah, Biden is probably inthe same realm with Trump. How many kids and how many wives and how many prostitutes did Biden pay off? I"ll believe it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:00 pm

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Just keep drinking the lib news Kool-Aid and you'll be fine.

Which one bragged about grabbing women by their pussy? I'd vote that one most likely a sexual predator. Unless we're dumb enough to believe it's "lockerroom" talk because we only listen to conservative idiots who make excuses for that behavior. But Yeah, Biden is probably inthe same realm with Trump. How many kids and how many wives and how many prostitutes did Biden pay off? I"ll believe it.
Unless you can direct me to photos or vids of Trump inappropriately touching women in public I'll go with lockerroom talk. Comparing him to Biden is ludicrous. Biden has blatantly over stepped the bounds of decency in many photos and vids. Democrat politicians are prone to inappropriate bonering, going all the way back to Kennedy. Almost seems like a prerequisite to be in the party now.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:09 pm

The Pantry wrote:You're in full denial if you can't acknowledge libs control most of the "mainstream media".   I have to laugh every time Bob brings it up.  

Six companies control most of the television media, including news media, we consume in this country: Comcast, Disney, AT&T/Time Warner, Fox, CBS, and Viacom. Comcast owns NBC, including MSNBC and CNBC. Disney owns ABC. AT&T, through the acquisition of Time Warner, owns CNN and Headline News. Fox owns Fox News and Fox Business. CBS owns, well, CBS. I am not aware of Viacom owning any major television news networks.

In 2018, most of the political contributions from Comcast individuals or organizations went to the National Republican Congressional Committee and the National Republican Senatorial Committee, but overall the money was somewhat evenly split between parties and their candidates. Disney individuals and organizations lean heavily left in candidate contributions, but the top overall recipient was the pro-Trump Great America PAC followed by the Conservative Solutions PAC. Like Comcast, AT&T was evenly split. Oddly enough, Fox individuals and organizations tend to favor Democrats. Same with CBS individuals and organizations.

The lesson is that is you follow the money, the "libs control the media" statement does not hold up. Given the increasing consolidation of the media into the hands of fewer and fewer large corporations, my guess is those responsible for actually financing the content we consume would prefer more business friendly conservatives in office than the regulatory prone liberals.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next