Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.

+16
Blanch32
Danny Tanner
Travis of the Cosmos
Mentalstate
SeeRockCity
WBill
Other Teams Pursuing That
SpartanInNH
tig ol bitties
InTenSity
J T
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
The Pantry
Snake Plissken
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Msuballer1015 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
InTenSityX wrote:So, the age limit thing never happened?
If by that you mean 12

I love you snake.  I just made a comment on 247 saying Hi to see if this is really you.
So both of those posters are you?  Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 1550444538 

I just changed my name today, but I am out of here for tonight. See you guys later

Last edited by Msuballer1015 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

Ok.  

(If you are Ross, you are welcome on this board and you may use the username Ross.  You won't be banned for being obnoxious here.)
Believe it or not Ross is actually okay these days
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Mentalstate wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Msuballer1015  Are you Ross, please acknowledge.

You are about to get a lesson in the "pitfalls" section of running a public message board.

The board will take care of itself.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:37 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

I hope we eat our young  Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 4198636888 

Oh and I love that damn smilie
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:38 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:
Mentalstate wrote:

You are about to get a lesson in the "pitfalls" section of running a public message board.

I dont think that is going to work as well as you think it will. Just sayin.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J T Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Man, I hope DontLikePeople doesn't show up over here. What a debbie downer that dude is.
J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 pm

J T wrote:Man, I hope DontLikePeople doesn't show up over here.  What a debbie downer that dude is.

What was your first clue?
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 pm

J T wrote:Man, I hope DontLikePeople doesn't show up over here.  What a debbie downer that dude is.

Was not easy finding the board, I don't think you will have to worry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Msuballer1015 wrote:

Does Trevor even know your over here snake? Threatening bans on another board which is against company policy? I am just here to talk, I have not trolled at all.
I need permission to post on another board?

God how o love Tue rod smug attitude. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by greenmachine Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 pm

We need a "praying" smiley.
greenmachine
greenmachine
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 pm

greenmachine wrote:

We need a "praying" smiley.

Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 1837840279
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm

blanch32 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
Msuballer1015 wrote:

Does Trevor even know your over here snake? Threatening bans on another board which is against company policy? I am just here to talk, I have not trolled at all.
I need permission to post on another board?

Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 3662518500 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:56 pm

Long time poster over there who decided it was time for a proper name change. I'll give this place a couple weeks, but I assume we're going to just be the misfits here until OT season ends.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 pm

KingoftheJungle wrote:Long time poster over there who decided it was time for a proper name change. I'll give this place a couple weeks, but I assume we're going to just be the misfits here until OT season ends.

You're allowed to have spaces in your user name here. You're also allowed to change your user name all by yourself.  Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 55953254 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 pm

KingoftheJungle wrote:Long time poster over there who decided it was time for a proper name change. I'll give this place a couple weeks, but I assume we're going to just be the misfits here until OT season ends.
Don't be afraid to let us know your user name
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 am

blanch32 wrote:

Do you really want to pick a fight with me? We've drank...we've bled (well you and Sparky have bled). C'mon brother. I'm nobody here...why start shit? We're friends.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:03 am

King of the Jungle wrote:Long time poster over there who decided it was time for a proper name change. I'll give this place a couple weeks, but I assume we're going to just be the misfits here until OT season ends.

You will probably want to change your user name so that we know who you are.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:44 am

That actually makes sense. Ross needed a dead. BOG made a good father figure  Just made it here from the RCMB, glad to be here with my old friends.  - Page 2 2599972566 
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Mentalstate wrote:

Why? What's going to happen? It'll be fine, just don't be a bitch.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:47 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Mentalstate wrote:

Why? What's going to happen? It'll be fine, just don't be a bitch.

BINGO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:52 am

SpartanInNH wrote:
J T wrote:Is MSUballer the new Nucky?
New Ross, methinks.

**** that sandwich artist.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:55 am

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:
J T wrote:Is MSUballer the new Nucky?
New Ross, methinks.

**** that sandwich artist.

Good one pulling, you can swear over here like a man pussy tongue 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2