Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..

2 posters

Go down

Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..  Empty Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-03, 10:39

A Catholic school in Nashville, Tennessee, apparently doesn’t want any transfer students from Hogwarts.

St. Edward School is no longer allowing its pre-K through eighth grade students to check out Harry Potter books from the school’s library.

in a related story, priest-on-child rape is still frowned upon.

#MAGA

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..  Empty Re: Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-03, 10:49

Can someone translate this mainstream media story for me?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..  Empty Re: Catholic School Bans Harry Potter Books..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-03, 10:55

kingstonlake wrote:Can someone translate this mainstream media story for me?
religious kooks think books are bad....

they prefer to indoctrinate kids themselves versus allowing kids the freedom to develop their own thoughts and ideas.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-03, 11:29

Ok. I just wasn’t sure what a Harry Potter was. I think I saw once where it was in that flying dragon ice princess gladiator cast a spell on you genre a lot of the guys in their late 20’s mid thirties are into these days.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-03, 12:24

kingstonlake wrote:Ok. I just wasn’t sure what a Harry Potter was. I think I saw once where it was in that flying dragon ice princess gladiator cast a spell on you genre a lot of the guys in their late 20’s mid thirties are into these days.
yeah - never seen the movies or read the books (not my genre), but they seem pretty evil.

as opposed to pedo priests and assault rifles... perfectly acceptable.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down