Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.”

+7
Rocinante
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
11 posters

Go down

Uniforms

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_lcap14%Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_lcap14%Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_lcap7%Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_lcap50%Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 14

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Empty Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.”

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-09-08, 08:55

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” 1f64b
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Empty Re: Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.”

Post by Turtleneck 2019-09-08, 09:58

They're awesome. Notice how the offense was suddenly so much more modern with modern uniforms? Not a coincidence.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Empty Re: Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.”

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-09-08, 10:02

Balanced turtleneck. Our offense was very balanced.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-08, 10:02

Turtleneck wrote:They're awesome. Notice how the offense was suddenly so much more modern with modern uniforms? Not a coincidence.

Steve just came
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-09-08, 10:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Balanced turtleneck. Our offense was very balanced.

It was neobalanced, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-08, 10:54

Modern offense in modern uniforms. I liked them from day one and thought a bunch of grown men were acting like babies over them. Some people can’t handle change or the future.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-08, 10:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Balanced turtleneck. Our offense was very balanced.

I love a good balanced attack.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-08, 10:57

steveschneider wrote:Modern offense in modern uniforms. I liked them from day one and thought a bunch of grown men were acting like babies over them. Some people can’t handle change or the future.

Lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-09-08, 12:32

I liked that we won the game and played well in them. We could wear pink tutus and I would feel the same.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-09-08, 13:09

I liked them from the get go. For years, I've been a little envious of student sections like Duke (whose colors are just obscene).

I say, embrace the ugly.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-08, 16:11

SawGreen wrote:I liked them from the get go. For years, I've been a little envious of student sections like Duke (whose colors are just obscene).

I say, embrace the ugly.

I think our new uniforms are better than Penn States which are stale and old.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-09-08, 16:16

I think we should wear a different uniform every damn game!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-09-08, 16:17

Remember how people loved those bronze uniforms? Those were horrendous.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-09-08, 16:38

If we go 15-0 they can draw a big penis on our helmets. I would not give one damn.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-09-08, 16:42

DWags wrote:If we go 15-0 they can draw a big penis on our helmets.  I would not give one damn.  

With a sharpie? Because I know a guy who can do that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-08, 16:52

Rocinante wrote:Remember how people loved those bronze uniforms? Those were horrendous.

Gholston puncher Lewan in the face wearing those. Great uniforms in my book.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-09-08, 19:17

Much rather have them wear ugly uniforms and play pretty than vice a versa
Yesterday was very encouraging.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-09-08, 21:13

If they would have scored like 20... I would have been in the gawd awful camp. But I'm good now.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-08, 22:35

Even if we lost those uniforms are still better than Penn states.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-09-08, 22:38

steveschneider wrote:Even if we lost those uniforms are still better than Penn states.

I like their unis. The helmet is whatever.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-09, 06:58

Nordic wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Even if we lost those uniforms are still better than Penn states.

Agreed. I like color and logos.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-09, 09:54

steveschneider wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I like color and logos.

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Giphy-facebook_s
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-09, 17:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I like color and logos.

Sign in here if you didn’t like the uniforms in the spring but then when you saw them you were like “eh they aren’t that bad. I kinda like them. Except for the state part, that’s too much.” Giphy-facebook_s

Thank you for your support.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down