Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per the Lansing State Urinal, "{Expletive} You" Chants At Spartan Stadium Concern Alumni..

+11
Travis of the Cosmos
Wally Fairway
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Per the Lansing State Urinal, "{Expletive} You" Chants At Spartan Stadium Concern Alumni..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Per the Lansing State Urinal, "{Expletive} You" Chants At Spartan Stadium Concern Alumni..

Post by DWags 2019-09-11, 20:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd like to add corporate country music, religion, "I Support The Troops" ribbons and knuckle-draggin' jingoistic patriots.

also, racists and bigots.

This might be too long to chant.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per the Lansing State Urinal, "{Expletive} You" Chants At Spartan Stadium Concern Alumni..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Per the Lansing State Urinal, "{Expletive} You" Chants At Spartan Stadium Concern Alumni..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-12, 11:28

Chad Sanders went to CMU, to make things worse.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-09-12, 11:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Chad Sanders went to CMU, to make things worse.

Just another data point supporting the assertion that people who went to CMU are idiots.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-12, 12:01

Everyday is a good day to chant FUCK CMU!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-09-12, 13:12

Probably a big UM fan... got free tickets to this game at work or something. Figured it would be a hoot to bring his highly suggestible child.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-09-12, 17:10

Nothing wrong with the talented kids in the band but I noticed it was a couple ex band members and a parent of one. I think they record their kids on the field and seem to be the most put off by it. They are a bit uptight sometimes but I can see their point. I did not hear it at Tulsa.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-12, 17:15

One time I went to an MSU game in Ann Arbor and the stupid traffic cop was very rude to Spartans. I think they should write an article about how unprofessional and hurtful that cop is.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-09-12, 18:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck Paula Lavigne

Might be misconstrued.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-12, 18:57

Hey Chad!
Fuck you!
Hey Chad!
Fuck you!

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-09-12, 19:25

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Probably a big UM fan... got free tickets to this game at work or something. Figured it would be a hoot to bring his highly suggestible child.

It says right in the article - the FB post they included in the article - that his kid is in the band at MSU. 

Do people on this board have something against reading?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-12, 19:29

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

It says right in the article - the FB post they included in the article - that his kid is in the band at MSU. 

Do people on this board have something against reading?

Someone should let Chad know that the game is not about him or his daughter. Shocking his name is Chad, fuck this guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-12, 19:42

For the record, I love the band. Know lots of kids in SMB.. kids I've known since they were in kindergarten.. and watching them come into the stadium is something I look forward to every single home game.

Chad...? I'll pass on.

(and, yes.. of course his name is "Chad").
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-09-12, 21:57

I don’t read. I only rite.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-12, 22:49

Rocinante wrote:I don’t read. I only rite.

You rong way more than rite.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2