Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now it's getting interesting. Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country. SDNY doesn't fucking play

+3
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play Empty Now it's getting interesting. Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country. SDNY doesn't fucking play

Post by DWags 2019-10-10, 14:23

Guiliani, when asked about it says, "good luck trying to get them to flip". Not "I don't know why they were arrested", not, "I have nothing to do with them", but "good luck" when asked if they would "flip" on him.

They are accused of funneling Russian money into the Trump campaign and using some money for hush money.

Now, my interest is peaked again. Fuck the Dems in the house, they can't do shit. SDNY, those fuckers won't play.

Lets goooooooooooooo.

Rudy, Donnie, and the crew might start feeling some heat
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play Empty Re: Now it's getting interesting. Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country. SDNY doesn't fucking play

Post by DWags 2019-10-10, 14:25

Wall street journal now reporting prior to leaving on a one way ticket out of town, they were having lunch with Rudy!! Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 502811600 Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play Empty Re: Now it's getting interesting. Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country. SDNY doesn't fucking play

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-10, 14:33

There is a picture out there of Rudy, Don Trump Jr and these two "associates" having lunch. Not sure of the date. Saw it a couple of hours ago, can't find it now.

Seeing Jr in the picture is priceless.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-10, 14:38

Bill Barr is in NY right now. Justice is safe. He will do the right thing.

We are literally living in a Russian mafia controlled state.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-10, 14:45

kingstonlake wrote:Bill Barr is in NY right now. Justice is safe. He will do the right thing.

We are literally living in a Russian mafia controlled state.

Not to mention how Rudy has set up his own organized syndicate here, all designed to re-elect the president and get rich doing it.

You didn’t think Rudy wasn’t taking notes after spending all those years busting crime bosses, did you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-10, 14:50

There's always a tweet.

[tw]256092879401934850[/tw]

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-10, 14:51

I had posted about it in another thread..

what makes it so hard to investigate these criminals is that they can't stop committing crimes. Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 502811600 Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-10, 14:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:There's always a tweet.

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 1966794946

I’m wondering why he felt the need to tweet about it? Does this guy do ANY other than watch cable news all day long?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-10, 15:03

kingstonlake wrote:

I’m wondering why he felt the need to tweet about it? Does this guy do ANY other than watch cable news all day long?

Exactly 7 years ago today. I swear nearly every one of his pre-2016 tweets comes back to haunt him.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-10, 15:04

kingstonlake wrote:

yep.

fast food, drugs and little girls.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-10, 15:14

If the Ukraine version of Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne are going to be an important part of this impeachment process you can easily tack on at least two months to the impeachment process.

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 5f8fc910
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-10, 15:27

Are we reaching a point where R’s get on board with impeachment over the phone call as this might be getting uglier and uglier and it’s damage control time?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-10, 15:29

kingstonlake wrote:If the Ukraine version of Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne are going to be an important part of this impeachment process you can easily tack on at least two months to the impeachment process.

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 5f8fc910
that's what I meant by saying it's hard to investigate stuff when they won't stop committing crimes that need to be investigated.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2019-10-10, 16:22

"Thousands of people buy one way tickets every day. Witch Hunt!"

Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-10, 16:41

Tim Wakefield wrote:"Thousands of people buy one way tickets every day. Witch Hunt!"

Now it's getting interesting.   Guiliani associates arrested trying to flee the country.  SDNY doesn't fucking play 502811600

Maybe they’re just garden variety terrorists.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-11, 10:10

I’m highly suspicious of the arrest of these two clowns. Especially since the AG Barr signed off on this. I don’t see any way he does if this is a smoking gun to corruption, campaign finance violations, the presidents personal lawyer, Russia, and Ukraine attempts and the trump admin attempts to get the ambassador removed. Proceed with caution.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-11, 10:28

kingstonlake wrote:I’m highly suspicious of the arrest of these two clowns. Especially since the AG Barr signed off on this. I don’t see any way he does if this is a smoking gun to corruption, campaign finance violations, the presidents personal lawyer, Russia, and Ukraine attempts and the trump admin attempts to get the ambassador removed. Proceed with caution.
it's not going to impact impeachment which, in my estimation, is the least of which the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator should be worried about. It's another feather in the cap of the extreme corruption within the administration, though.

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and his mutant children are going to be much more impacted by SDNY than anything Congress can or can't do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-10-11, 10:34

kingstonlake wrote:I’m highly suspicious of the arrest of these two clowns. Especially since the AG Barr signed off on this. I don’t see any way he does if this is a smoking gun to corruption, campaign finance violations, the presidents personal lawyer, Russia, and Ukraine attempts and the trump admin attempts to get the ambassador removed. Proceed with caution.
I was reading reddit, a great place full of 100% truthful information. There were a few comments, because, again, they are vetted and like a newspaper. Anyway, they said that it is possible that these indictments were in place before Barr got to the DOJ and he may not have known about them. These 2 guys were tipped off though,and it might have been Barr who tipped off Giulliani.

I just like the speculation. I also find it very plausible that Barr didn't know about these indictments.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-11, 10:41

InTenSity wrote:
I was reading reddit, a great place full of 100% truthful information. There were a few comments, because, again, they are vetted and like a newspaper. Anyway, they said that it is possible that these indictments were in place before Barr got to the DOJ and he may not have known about them. These 2 guys were tipped off though,and it might have been Barr who tipped off Giulliani.

I just like the speculation. I also find it very plausible that Barr didn't know about these indictments.

That’s an interesting angle. Another one I have is that at some point Barr sees what’s inevitable because he’s got access to evidence. Green lighting all this might be his escape plan via getting fired. “See I’m a good guy, trump fired me because I was doing my job.”
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-11, 10:46

kingstonlake wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

That’s an interesting angle. Another one I have is that at some point Barr sees what’s inevitable because he’s got access to evidence. Green lighting all this might be his escape plan via getting fired. “See I’m a good guy, trump fired me because I was doing my job.”

"trump fired me because I was doing my job" might become true, but he'll never convince anyone that "I'm a good guy". His packaging of the Mueller investigation enshrined him in the AG hall of shame.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-11, 10:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

"trump fired me because I was doing my job" might become true, but he'll never convince anyone that "I'm a good guy". His packaging of the Mueller investigation enshrined him in the AG hall of shame.

Oh, no doubt.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down