Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumbasses: if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. .....

+6
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
tGreenWay
The Pantry
steveschneider
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Dumbasses:  if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. ..... Empty Dumbasses: if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. .....

Post by DWags 2019-10-14, 16:47

Pull the fuck up and wait to turn left infront of the cross walk lines. DONT WAIT FOR ONCOMING TRAFFIC TO CLEAR BEHIND THEM.

PSA. Thank you for attending to this detail.

Claim your fucking intersection so more cars than just you can get through at a light. I will continue to pull around you and wait in front of you while you beep at me. Fuck wad. The car behind you and me was giving me a thumbs up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dumbasses:  if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. ..... Empty Re: Dumbasses: if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. .....

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-14, 16:57

You know what irks me at the intersection, when I'm turning left, the light turns green and the person on the other side in the oncoming traffic lane flashes at me to go when it's their rightaway. I think it's important to maintain proper protocol at the intersection.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dumbasses:  if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. ..... Empty Re: Dumbasses: if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. .....

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-14, 16:58

Also, I agree with you 100%. People need to do their part to keep traffic moving. Pull up you people and turn left!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-14, 17:04

So I typed that out in my driveway when I got home cause I was pissed at the dumb ass who was waiting behind the cross walks. I’m billy bad ass driver and pull that stunt to show how bad ass I am and how I have my shit together. Well, I press send, feel good about myself open the car door and my gas cap is hanging down my truck with the gas cap open. I look like the dumb ass and Karma is real.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-14, 17:05

It's not just that. Too many are fucking the dog making the left, often leaving 3-4 car lengths between them and the vehicle ahead, causing others behind them to wait another light change cycle.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-14, 17:09

DWags wrote:Pull the fuck up and wait to turn left infront of the cross walk lines. DONT WAIT FOR ONCOMING TRAFFIC TO CLEAR BEHIND THEM.

Claim your fucking intersection so more cars than just you can get through at a light. I will continue to pull around you and wait in front of you while you beep at me. Fuck wad. The car behind you and me was giving me a thumbs up.

It’s almost like someone should be teaching that in Driver’s Ed. Someone should do something about that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-14, 17:27

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Pull the fuck up and wait to turn left infront of the cross walk lines. DONT WAIT FOR ONCOMING TRAFFIC TO CLEAR BEHIND THEM.

It’s almost like someone should be teaching that in Driver’s Ed. Someone should do something about that.

Dumbasses:  if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. ..... 502811600
Unless you took it from a specific company in one of five counties from April of 2000 on, i have no sway over anybody. When I meet with employees we cover it. We call it claiming your FUCKING intersection in meetings.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-10-14, 17:37

Here in Florida, the stupid, don't block the intersection law, has people confused. I just don't understand why people think it's safe to be that far back while making a left, or, in the case of about 30% of them, if they don't have a green arrow, they don't go at all.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-14, 17:45

Sometimes it's like people don't even understand how the traffic lights work in Michigan. Not only do they not pull up, but it's like they don't realize they can turn left on blinking red and are surprised when the green arrow pops up. Like what the fuck man??!!

Another one that gets me is when you are the first car in the left turn lane at a red light and the crossing road on your right has the green arrow. People will cut as much space into that left hand turn as you allow them. It boggles the mind how much people love to cut the corner on those left hand turns.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-14, 18:11

Another dumbass thing I encounter at the intersection and you guys probably don't have this as much because you are all used to turning right on a red light. When I'm turning left on a green arrow I'll get some dumb ass turning right on a red right out in front of me every now and then and almost causing an accident. Even had one fucker flipping me off and honking at ME when it was MY right away dumb ass. I had the green arrow to turn left, I'm trying to get through and this mother fucker cuts right out in front of me turning right on a red. I think you have to have a basic understanding of how an intersection works if you are going to attempt to turn right on a red.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-14, 18:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sometimes it's like people don't even understand how the traffic lights work in Michigan. Not only do they not pull up, but it's like they don't realize they can turn left on blinking red and are surprised when the green arrow pops up. Like what the fuck man??!!

Another one that gets me is when you are the first car in the left turn lane at a red light and the crossing road on your right has the green arrow. People will cut as much space into that left hand turn as you allow them. It boggles the mind how much people love to cut the corner on those left hand turns.
Got hit by some dumbass doing something similar in our sub a couple years ago. Started a right turn off Hyde onto Avery and the dope was cutting the corner making a left off Avery onto Hyde. He seemed embarrassed and claimed he was looking at the dash screen in his new Silverado.

On another note, the Michigan left. Some people pull into the turnaround lane, then veer back right into the main roadway just before the actual turnaround. Drives me crazy. It's not like they're driving a semi with 50 feet of trailer behind.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-14, 19:40

InTenSity wrote:Here in Florida, the stupid, don't block the intersection law, has people confused. I just don't understand why people think it's safe to be that far back while making a left, or, in the case of about 30% of them, if they don't have a green arrow, they don't go at all.

If they’d creep up they’d be able to make a turn quicker.

Dumbasses.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-10-14, 19:57

Ha, had some dumbass riding my butt. I'm doing 45 in a 35. get to the tee intersection, I'm going right, he's going left. He pulls up far enough in his lane so I can't see past him. I bumped the gas to get far enough up to see past him. He thought I was pulling out and pulls out at the same time. Car coming from the left almost nails him and three cars coming from the right about took him out. Funny as heck but really dumb on his part.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-14, 20:51

Dumbasses:  if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. ..... Image
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-14, 20:58

Jake from State Farm wrote:Ha, had some dumbass riding my butt. I'm doing 45 in a 35. get to the tee intersection, I'm going right, he's going left. He pulls up far enough in his lane so I can't see past him. I bumped the gas to get far enough up to see past him. He thought I was pulling out and pulls out at the same time. Car coming from the left almost nails him and three cars coming from the right about took him out. Funny as heck but really dumb on his part.

Dumbasses:  if you are first in line turning left at an intersection. ..... 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-14, 22:24

steveschneider wrote:Another dumbass thing I encounter at the intersection and you guys probably don't have this as much because you are all used to turning right on a red light. When I'm turning left on a green arrow I'll get some dumb ass turning right on a red right out in front of me every now and then and almost causing an accident. Even had one fucker flipping me off and honking at ME when it was MY right away dumb ass. I had the green arrow to turn left, I'm trying to get through and this mother fucker cuts right out in front of me turning right on a red. I think you have to have a basic understanding of how an intersection works if you are going to attempt to turn right on a red.

It’s happens all the time here in Michigan. It wouldn’t be an issue if the morans turning right on red made their turn while staying in the right lane instead of a wide turn that ends up in the left lane, getting in the way of the the car turning left on green.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-14, 23:07

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Another dumbass thing I encounter at the intersection and you guys probably don't have this as much because you are all used to turning right on a red light. When I'm turning left on a green arrow I'll get some dumb ass turning right on a red right out in front of me every now and then and almost causing an accident. Even had one fucker flipping me off and honking at ME when it was MY right away dumb ass. I had the green arrow to turn left, I'm trying to get through and this mother fucker cuts right out in front of me turning right on a red. I think you have to have a basic understanding of how an intersection works if you are going to attempt to turn right on a red.

It’s happens all the time here in Michigan. It wouldn’t be an issue if the morans turning right on red made their turn while staying in the right lane instead of a wide turn that ends up in the left lane, getting in the way of the the car turning left on green.

Yeah, this road isnt a four lane road so I’m turning left into the same lane the guys turning right on the red are turning into.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-10-15, 00:36

My least favorite thing is when someone slams on their brakes, starts to turn, then puts on their turn signal. Like hey thanks asshole, I figured it out at this point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-15, 00:37

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, this road isnt a four lane road so I’m turning left into the same lane the guys turning right on the red are turning into.

Which makes your morans even dumber than our morans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-15, 05:16

tGreenWay wrote:

So true, it's a serious pet peeve. I call that the lazy right turn because drivers are too lazy to crank the wheel a little more to make a proper right turn.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down