Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls?

3 posters

Go down

What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls? Empty What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls?

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-10, 22:24

I think today was the wimpiest day I've seen in my entire life as a Spartan. Bunch of people full of fear and throwing every Spartan under the fuckin bus. You know what I say? Fuck Luke Fickell and fuck Cincinnati! Enjoy earning less money you moron and enjoy playing on a smaller stage.

Next person up and lets hope this coach has a bigger set of balls than most of the whiny little cowards I've seen all day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls? Empty Re: What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls?

Post by Rocinante 2020-02-10, 23:17

You don’t have to look, steve
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls? Empty Re: What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls?

Post by MattyFresh 2020-02-10, 23:47

steveschneider wrote:I think today was the wimpiest day I've seen in my entire life as a Spartan. Bunch of people full of fear and throwing every Spartan under the fuckin bus. You know what I say? Fuck Luke Fickell and fuck Cincinnati! Enjoy earning less money you moron and enjoy playing on a smaller stage.

Next person up and lets hope this coach has a bigger set of balls than most of the whiny little cowards I've seen all day.

What Happened to Our Wheel Barrow Balls? 3493939353
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down