Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company

4 posters

Go down

Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company Empty Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-29, 07:49

Great story about his success and hiring former teammates.. and check out the photo gallery, as well.

From the Freep
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company Empty Re: Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-03-29, 08:20

Who puts the buns after the hot dogs?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company Empty Re: Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-29, 08:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who puts the buns after the hot dogs?
someone who is no longer with the basketball program.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-03-29, 08:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Great story about his success and hiring former teammates.. and check out the photo gallery, as well.

From the Freep

Good stuff Bob and thanks for posting. I knew Mat when he was a student and his brother worked for me. You could tell Mat was going to make it in the world after basketball. That said, I never thought he would be a billionaire someday.

Good article from the damn blue wall but it comes with a warning: do not, I repeat, do not open the comment section.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-03-29, 10:25

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Great story about his success and hiring former teammates.. and check out the photo gallery, as well.

From the Freep

Good stuff Bob and thanks for posting. I knew Mat when he was a student and his brother worked for me. You could tell Mat was going to make it in the world after basketball. That said, I never thought he would be a billionaire someday.

Good article from the damn blue wall but it comes with a warning: do not, I repeat, do not open the comment section.

Yeah.. good tip, I suspect. Fantastic Article From the Freep On Mat Ishbia and His Company 502811600

I'm not a business guy at all. I can barely add and don't own any sort of presentable clothing (I'm an aficionado of people, personalities, and the human condition).. but that article makes me wanna work there.

Impressive guy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-03-29, 11:29

When I started in the late 80’s down here I became good friends with the head basketball coach. We were the same age and we liked beer. So our careers diverged he became a principal and eventually retired too. He had a job as a route distributed with ups for a while then his son who scored a 36 on the ACT and became an actuary started working for Ishbia. Since my buddy was still only 57 his son asked him to come work with them. He’s been there for about a year and change and can’t say enough about him. Knows all the Spartans. Says it’s a dream job.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-11-22, 11:47

[tw]1595057640572420104?s=20&t=w8RVMvUEBr0x7Hgepksu5Q[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down