Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's sad that this article is buried on freep. Rexrode killed it.

+3
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
7 posters

Go down

It's sad that this article is buried on freep.  Rexrode killed it. Empty It's sad that this article is buried on freep. Rexrode killed it.

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-07, 11:27

I know it's from yesterday, but his is a great article. The bluewall is back in full effect of course. It's buried under two articles on UM and a load of other crap. There's one college football powerhouse in Michigan... and it ain't Michigan.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/joe-rexrode/2015/01/06/hey-joe-msu-spartans-cook-baylor/21343369/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's sad that this article is buried on freep.  Rexrode killed it. Empty Re: It's sad that this article is buried on freep. Rexrode killed it.

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-01-07, 11:54

Great article, thanks for posting.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's sad that this article is buried on freep.  Rexrode killed it. Empty Re: It's sad that this article is buried on freep. Rexrode killed it.

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-07, 12:06

Awesome article! Thanks for sharing. I've found the Hey, Joe's to be hard to find on Freep.

Camera time, one last time. Dantonio, head trainer Sally Nogle and injured senior defensive tackle James Kittredge are going nuts in the same shot. Baylor first-game offensive coordinator Kendal Briles stares straight ahead, biting his lip, saying nothing. A Baylor player cries on the ground with his head in his hands. And the most compelling visual is back on the bench, where Tommy Vento, Damion Terry and Price are telling Cook it's over. He gets up and it's tears and hugs and this line from Griese: "These two teams have laid it all on the line. No quit from Michigan State."
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-07, 12:11

"Killed it" was an exaggeration but thanks for posting
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-07, 12:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"Killed it" was an exaggeration but thanks for posting

Is "douchenozzle" an exaggeration, son?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 12:38

wow... awesome!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-07, 12:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:wow... awesome!!!

Glad you liked it Robert.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-07, 12:45

Rocinante wrote:

Glad you liked it Robert.
It's sad that this article is buried on freep.  Rexrode killed it. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-07, 12:45

Rocinante wrote:

Is "douchenozzle" an exaggeration, son?

Depends who we are talking about.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan 2015-01-07, 12:59

Finally got a chance to watch the telecast yesterday. Sitting in the stadium, I had no idea RG3 was on the Baylor sideline. Somehow that makes the win even sweeter for me.
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-07, 13:16

Zapp Brannigan wrote:Finally got a chance to watch the telecast yesterday. Sitting in the stadium, I had no idea RG3 was on the Baylor sideline. Somehow that makes the win even sweeter for me.

They showed him on the big screen. Surprised you missed it Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan 2015-01-07, 13:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

They showed him on the big screen. Surprised you missed it Wink

I must have been busy scanning the crowd for Tanner and gHost - the true Cotton Bowl celebrities.
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-01-08, 00:22

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down