Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+32
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
gomersbro
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Wally Fairway
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
aualum06
Dendrobates
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
The Pantry
pulling69
Jake from State Farm
msugolfguy
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
36 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-12, 22:53

You don't have to apologize man. This sucks. I don't blame you for being angry. Blame whatever and whoever you want, we can sort that out later. Best of luck to your Dad, I will be saying my stupid prayers/wishes to no one in particular tonight for him and again for Dendro's brother. Let's live to see a better day. That's all we can hope for at this point. Hang in there y'all.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-12, 22:59

duffy munn wrote:This fucking sucks and I'm angry. My father is currently in ER and no one can be there with him.

And I'm sorry if this offends Pantry or any other Trumper. If that fucking buffoon had not down played this global pandemic maybe we wouldn't be in this spot right now. People are dying. Alone.

I will also throw in anybody bitching about Whitmer because they can't buy fucking buy paint or gardening supplies. Fuck you too. Also thinking about you right now Dendro.

Fuck this. End of rant.
Kiss my ass, dipshit.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-12, 23:02

If you guys going through tough times want a chuckle read below. If not, skip. Doesn't mean in any way that I'm minimizing what you guys are going through and/or aren't devastated for you guys. Cuz I am. But maybe you might laugh at how messed up my brain is.

I am literally so far removed from religion that when I try to pray the first thing that comes to my head is a line from Talladega Nights. Not trying to be funny, that's legit. So yeah I hope Tom Cruise can help your loved ones.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-12, 23:14

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:This fucking sucks and I'm angry. My father is currently in ER and no one can be there with him.

And I'm sorry if this offends Pantry or any other Trumper. If that fucking buffoon had not down played this global pandemic maybe we wouldn't be in this spot right now. People are dying. Alone.

I will also throw in anybody bitching about Whitmer because they can't buy fucking buy paint or gardening supplies. Fuck you too. Also thinking about you right now Dendro.

Fuck this. End of rant.
Kiss my ass, dipshit.

Figured this would be your response. Your emperor over real fucking lives. I won't go on after this post but you and the rest of the fucking trumptards can fuck right off.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-12, 23:21

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Kiss my ass, dipshit.

Figured this would be your response. Your emperor over real fucking lives. I won't go on after this post but you and the rest of the fucking trumptards can fuck right off.
Sorry for what you're going through but you're like a child with the finger pointing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-04-12, 23:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you guys going through tough times want a chuckle read below. If not, skip. Doesn't mean in any way that I'm minimizing what you guys are going through and/or aren't devastated for you guys. Cuz I am. But maybe you might laugh at how messed up my brain is.

I am literally so far removed from religion that when I try to pray the first thing that comes to my head is a line from Talladega Nights. Not trying to be funny, that's legit. So yeah I hope Tom Cruise can help your loved ones.

LOL

I like to pray to baby Jesus
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-12, 23:34

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Sorry for what you're going through but you're like a child with the finger pointing.

Thanks and I know I said I was done but the child that points fingers is in the White House. And his minions cheer.

Now I'm done.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-12, 23:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you guys going through tough times want a chuckle read below. If not, skip. Doesn't mean in any way that I'm minimizing what you guys are going through and/or aren't devastated for you guys. Cuz I am. But maybe you might laugh at how messed up my brain is.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-12, 23:37

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

LOL

I like to pray to baby Jesus

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 3tuOVs8
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-13, 00:00

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

His dad being in the hospital and because of a very real threat, your first reaction isn't: hey man sorry to hear that, it's rough and I can't imagine going through that.
Your reaction is, kiss my ass? And you wonder why people think trump supporters are fiuckng pathological? You have to be so right it's Fuck everything?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-13, 00:07

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Sorry for what you're going through but you're like a child with the finger pointing.

Thanks and I know I said I was done but the child that points fingers is in the White House. And his minions cheer.

Now I'm done.
You don't even know what you're pissed about.

My dad died going on 38 years ago. Alone on a business trip. Happened in LAX on his way home. He worked for the US government. I've never blamed Reagan or anyone else for it.

Get a grip. Hopefully your dad pulls through. Pretty sad you go into political drama when you have more important things to think about. Again, kiss my ass. Sack-up, whiner.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-13, 00:23

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeee3ee
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-13, 01:24

InTenSity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Sorry for what you're going through but you're like a child with the finger pointing.
His dad being in the hospital and because of a very real threat, your first reaction isn't: hey man sorry to hear that, it's rough and I can't imagine going through that.
Your reaction is, kiss my ass? And you wonder why people think trump supporters are fiuckng pathological? You have to be so right it's Fuck everything?
Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 1494614055 Missed this.

So, you're okay duffy uses the word crash "trumptard" but other references using "tard" offend you? Please, make up your mind and let us know what is acceptable.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-13, 04:58

Check yo bank accounts. You might have a pending deposit for 4/15.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-13, 06:27

The tragic part is that in November of 2016, decent Americans knew this was going to happen.

It's why supporters of current leadership are so sensitive about the catastrophic failures and lash out at others. It's their way of admitting that we were right.

Hang in there, Duff and Dendro.. and everyone else struggling.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-13, 06:49

Sorry Duff. Hope it works out the best for you dad.

It’s not even a debate that his team of economist had his ear regarding this virus until it was to late.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-13, 07:02

Oh shit. The expert said something the fuhrer didn’t like. He gone?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-13, 07:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The tragic part is that in November of 2016, decent Americans knew this was going to happen.

It's why supporters of current leadership are so sensitive about the catastrophic failures and lash out at others. It's their way of admitting that we were right.

Hang in there, Duff and Dendro.. and everyone else struggling.
You're correct. Your head is empty.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-13, 07:12

Now this piece of shit president wants to fire Fauci. Fuck him.

It’s gonna be 18 months guys. Trump blew this. He was warned way in advance. When this settles I’m betting many in the public health community will want him criminally tried. Emails from January show we knew how bad it was. HHS has an email from February 23rd that says asymptotic transmission was happening.

Fuck Trump. He’s a criminal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-13, 07:19

DWags wrote:Now this piece of shit president wants to fire Fauci. Fuck him.

It’s gonna be 18 months guys. Trump blew this. He was warned way in advance. When this settles I’m betting many in the public health community will want him criminally tried. Emails from January show we knew how bad it was. HHS has an email from February 23rd that says asymptotic transmission was happening.

New England journal of medicine said on January 30th signs indicated it was very possible. Shit, Fauchi says there was push back from within on shutting things down. Fuckwad and his supporters KNOW what his re-election hinges on. The economy. It’s why he brings it up in every single virus update. Unless he goes on a sexual assault spree in the meantime..... That might help shore up the base.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-04-13, 07:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:Check yo bank accounts. You might have a pending deposit for 4/15.

Sounds like Floyd is buying tSwill dinner tonight.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-13, 07:21

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

So, you're okay duffy uses the word crash "trumptard" but other references using "tard" offend you? Please, make up your mind and let us know what is acceptable.

Look man, I apologize for my wording but don't apologize for anything else. Spin it any way you like. The President down played this for months. We needed leadership and got none. Spare my the travel "ban" bullshit too. He down played it because he didn't want it to affect HIM politically.

News flash dude, Donald Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about you or me. You helped put a reality TV star in the White House. Live with it.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-13, 07:27

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

So, you're okay duffy uses the word crash "trumptard" but other references using "tard" offend you?   Please, make up your mind and let us know what is acceptable.

Look man, I apologize for my wording but don't apologize for anything else. Spin it any way you like. The President down played this for months. We needed leadership and got none. Spare my the travel "ban" bullshit too. He down played it because he didn't want it to affect HIM politically.

News flash dude, Donald Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about you or me. You helped put a reality TV star in the White House. Live with it.
DWags wrote:Now this piece of shit president wants to fire Fauci. Fuck him.

I expect Fauci to be gone by the end of the week. Why? Because he told the truth and had the audacity to tell it on CNN. Pathetic.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-13, 07:34

Duffy, I'm sorry about your dad. We all hate the lack of control that we have in this. And the only thing I can think to do is pray. It may be bullshit. But it's all I can do. Keep us updated.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-13, 07:36

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 502811600 Between my husband, BIL, and I, whenever we're at a family party, and someone says the prayer, we all laugh and quietly say... dear sweet adorable baby jesus (in will Farrell's voice).
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-13, 07:38

Flloyd, you buying us takeout?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-13, 07:45

The Pantry wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Delete these posts if you want mods, I don't even care. That was such a despicable response to Duffy's post and I'm about fed up with trump supporters.

He bragged on tape about sexually assaulting somebody and you motherfuckers made him president a few weeks later. It's not about Hillary Clinton, you voted for that guy and continue to defend his every stupid move. Really makes me sad.
Despicable response? Who the fuck blasts off on a political rant when they should be concerned about a loved one? Duffy was out of line.

You guys keep dredging up the same old stuff while conveniently forgetting Slick NAFTA Willy and the shifty dirtbag Hillary is. I'm tired of people blaming this situation on Trump. Too bad we can't rewind the tape and see how this would be playing out with Hillary in charge. Then you'd know how truly bad all this could be.

You’re not so bright.

I’m sorry that you’re upset that people blame trump but the unfortunate reality is that he won and it lies at his feet and that’s probably why it’s a bad idea to vote for an unqualified conman.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-13, 07:46

This just in. Pantry is a horrible person.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-13, 07:53

Dendrobates wrote:Flloyd, you buying us takeout?

Technically I won't have the money until 4/15.

I wonder how they're rolling it out? Alphabetically by last name, maybe?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-13, 07:53

Dendrobates wrote:Duffy, I'm sorry about your dad. We all hate the lack of control that we have in this. And the only thing I can think to do is pray. It may be bullshit. But it's all I can do. Keep us updated.

Thank you. As I said in my initial rant, I know my Dad is old and I know he is going to die. I've made my peace with this. But if he dies in Beaumont hospital and I don't get the chance to say goodbye it's going to take a long time, if not forever, for me to get over it.

Your situation is much harder. My thoughts and prayers will continue for you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-13, 07:59

I'm so sorry so many of you guys are going through some truly awful shit right now. I'm hoping for the best for all of you.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-04-13, 08:17; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-13, 08:06

duffy munn wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Duffy, I'm sorry about your dad. We all hate the lack of control that we have in this. And the only thing I can think to do is pray. It may be bullshit. But it's all I can do. Keep us updated.

Thank you. As I said in my initial rant, I know my Dad is old and I know he is going to die. I've made my peace with this. But if he dies in Beaumont hospital and I don't get the chance to say goodbye it's going to take a long time, if not forever, for me to get over it.

if you (or anyone, given the grotesque lack of leadership) are unable to say 'goodbye' - in whatever scenario that looks like, it will be difficult. Sorry to hear that, Duff.

the tragic part, and the part that will haunt a lot of people for a long, long time, is that this was preventable.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-13, 08:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

if you (or anyone, given the grotesque lack of leadership) are unable to say 'goodbye' - in whatever scenario that looks like, it will be difficult. Sorry to hear that, Duff.

the tragic part, and the part that will haunt a lot of people for a long, long time, is that this was preventable.
Thank you, Dr. Bob Sakimano Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 1966794946
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-04-13, 08:22

Hopefully his stay is short Duff and he is out soon. Any way to get him a burner phone to FaceTime? Might be hard at 89, but worth a shot. Just need an old phone and wifi.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-13, 08:24

Nordic wrote:Hopefully his stay is short Duff and he is out soon. Any way to get him a burner phone to FaceTime? Might be hard at 89, but worth a shot. Just need an old phone and wifi.
My wife's hospital has a program they can use to task with patients. It's an app they have the family use. They have extra iPad's for patients that might not have their own. Might be worth s shot to ask, plus the nurses all have their own phones.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-13, 08:31

Thank you Nordic and IntenSity.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-04-13, 08:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Flloyd, you buying us takeout?

Technically I won't have the money until 4/15.

I wonder how they're rolling it out? Alphabetically by last name, maybe?

Well, it will take a coupe days to get our orders.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-04-13, 09:09

Dendro and Duffy, I'm hoping the best for you both.  Please stay strong.

Now, listen you F'ers.  You guys are flinging oatmeal like Travis when he found out Soccer was cancelled.  I know everyone if on edge because we've been locked in a cage like a bunch of fucking Tigers (yes, I watched the 8th episode of Tiger King last night), but now is not the time to be flinging oatmeal.  There will be plenty of time for all of this afterward.  Right now, please play nice or I'm sending in Nordic.  He tips the scales because he's a fatty.

EDIT: And Fucking Steve, with the win for the masks! Good work, Sir!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-04-13, 09:29

Senior Dickfist wrote:Dendro and Duffy, I'm hoping the best for you both.  Please stay strong.

Now, listen you F'ers.  You guys are flinging oatmeal like Travis when he found out Soccer was cancelled.  I know everyone if on edge because we've been locked in a cage like a bunch of fucking Tigers (yes, I watched the 8th episode of Tiger King last night), but now is not the time to be flinging oatmeal.  There will be plenty of time for all of this afterward.  Right now, please play nice or I'm sending in Nordic.  He tips the scales because he's a fatty.

EDIT: And Fucking Steve, with the win for the masks! Good work, Sir!
Sorry, Dick. The angry clowns let this shit get out of tBin where it belongs.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-04-13, 09:29

NOT EVEN THE CORONAVIRUS CAN STOP REAL-LIFE SEX PARTIES

Even in a pandemic, these gangbangs and swingers’ events appear to be moving ahead as scheduled. It’s all in blatant disregard of people’s health, safety and, in many places, the law

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 19 2175295500
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next