Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+32
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
gomersbro
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Wally Fairway
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
aualum06
Dendrobates
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
The Pantry
pulling69
Jake from State Farm
msugolfguy
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
36 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Cameron Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Rocinante wrote:Bob, you could save your typing fingers if you just replied “U mad bro?” to everything. It’s essentially the spirit of everything you do.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:38 pm

you'd think these patriots would be experiencing protest-exhaustion after their brave displays of civil disobedience during the Flint Water Crisis.

I admire their steadfast resolve.

oh... wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:40 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Pubix now has one way aisles (and TP! cheers ) Of course 20% of the people are too stupid/oblivious/selfish to follow the rules.

They need to put one way signs at eye level though. Not on the floor in blue tape.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Nordic wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Small sample size and those people are ridiculous. If you think it is just white people (in general, not just this protest), you are being naive.

No, I don't think only white people buy & plant seeds. What I'm saying is white people are the ones who make a big stink over not being able to buy seeds. If the previous governor had done the exact same thing I guarantee to you there would be no "protest" today.

See the part in bold. I'm not talking about seeds. The protest is not about seeds (https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/upset-with-gov-whitmer-protesters-bring-lansing-to-a-halt-during-operation-gridlock), they don't like the rules in general. Some are just dumb enough to complain about not being able to buy flowers on camera.

These people are idiots. This group happens to be white. But there is plenty of diversity in the pool of people that don't like the restrictions.

I don't think any of us like the restrictions, Michigan or otherwise. But it's the idiots who are protesting. It's no coincidence they're white.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:50 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Pubix now has one way aisles (and TP!  cheers ) Of course 20% of the people are too stupid/oblivious/selfish to follow the rules.

They need to put one way signs at eye level though.  Not on the floor in blue tape.

Rolling Eyes There's blue tape everywhere. Outside the store to keep you 6ft apart waiting to get in. At registers to keep you 6 ft apart waiting to cash out. But it's the one way arrows that are so difficult to see, understand, and obey?

Last edited by Heat Miser on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Nordic wrote:

See the part in bold. I'm not talking about seeds. The protest is not about seeds (https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/upset-with-gov-whitmer-protesters-bring-lansing-to-a-halt-during-operation-gridlock), they don't like the rules in general. Some are just dumb enough to complain about not being able to buy flowers on camera.

These people are idiots. This group happens to be white. But there is plenty of diversity in the pool of people that don't like the restrictions.

I don't think any of us like the restrictions, Michigan or otherwise. But it's the idiots who are protesting. It's no coincidence they're white.
yep.

some of us value life and health more than being able to visit our 2nd home to plant seeds.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:10 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

They need to put one way signs at eye level though.  Not on the floor in blue tape.

Rolling Eyes There's blue tape everywhere. Outside the store to keep you 6ft apart waiting to get in. At registers to keep you 6 ft apart waiting to cash out. But it's the one way arrows that are so difficult to see, understand, and obey?

When you're pushing a grocery cart stuffed to the gills with tp it's kind of hard to see where you're going.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:11 pm

the whiny entitled white people are blocking entrances to the hospital... during a pandemic.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:26 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the whiny entitled white people are blocking entrances to the hospital... during a pandemic.

If they can't have access to their seeds and lake houses, why should you have access to emergency healthcare? Clearly they're equally important.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the whiny entitled white people are blocking entrances to the hospital... during a pandemic.

They should be charged with attempted murder. Especially during a pandemic, and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm actually not sure how it isn't attempted murder, or if someone dies trying to get in, it should be considered 1st degree murder. Who blocks the entrance of a hospital?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

If they can't have access to their seeds and lake houses, why should you have access to emergency healthcare? Clearly they're equally important.
Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:49 pm

InTenSity wrote:

They should be charged with attempted murder. Especially during a pandemic, and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm actually not sure how it isn't attempted murder, or if someone dies trying to get in, it should be considered 1st degree murder. Who blocks the entrance of a hospital?
agree - multiple pictures of ambulances blocked and trapped in the traffic, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1249111056510681088?s=20[/tw]

Apparently the Rutgers campus is closed until mid-August, too.

I don’t think Boston U. has a campus at Rutgers, Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:56 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1249111056510681088?s=20[/tw]

Apparently the Rutgers campus is closed until mid-August, too.

I don’t think Boston U. has a campus at Rutgers, Turtleneck.

Too would have been the key word there. It seems like Michiganders have gone stupid.

Hundreds of vehicles of all types are blocking the streets around the state capital putting a gridlock to everything in the area.

Always best to block streets and cause gridlock during a pandemic. Nice job.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:02 pm

"but, really.. we just want to plant seeds"... Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 502811600

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 EVp7eVcXsAMEv-C?format=jpg&name=large
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Doesn't look like any ambulances have been impeded. Stay off Twitter Bob.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/15/lansing-capitol-protest-michigan-stay-home-order/5136842002/

According to photographs posted on social media and other reports, at least one ambulance was brought to a stop in traffic on Grand Avenue, close to a nearby Lansing hospital. The traffic jam extended east on Michigan Avenue from the Capitol to beyond Pennsylvania Avenue, with idling cars lined up in front of a Sparrow Health System hospital.

John Foren, a spokesman for Sparrow Health Systems, said there had been no issues with ambulances being unable to access the hospital entrances.

“So far they have not disrupted things, as far as I’ve been told," Foren said early Wednesday afternoon, referencing entrances to the hospital on Michigan.

However, there were concerns about ambulances being tied up or potentially delayed on their way to the hospital, he said.

Traffic began to slowly flow again about 1:30 p.m., though tie-ups continued in spots, and many vehicles were still headed in the direction of the Capitol.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:06 pm

[tw]1250461365938130944?s=20[/tw]

Why can't we go to our second home?

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:17 pm

Nordic wrote:Doesn't look like any ambulances have been impeded. Stay off Twitter Bob.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/04/15/lansing-capitol-protest-michigan-stay-home-order/5136842002/

According to photographs posted on social media and other reports, at least one ambulance was brought to a stop in traffic on Grand Avenue, close to a nearby Lansing hospital. The traffic jam extended east on Michigan Avenue from the Capitol to beyond Pennsylvania Avenue, with idling cars lined up in front of a Sparrow Health System hospital.

John Foren, a spokesman for Sparrow Health Systems, said there had been no issues with ambulances being unable to access the hospital entrances.

“So far they have not disrupted things, as far as I’ve been told," Foren said early Wednesday afternoon, referencing entrances to the hospital on Michigan.

However, there were concerns about ambulances being tied up or potentially delayed on their way to the hospital, he said.

Traffic began to slowly flow again about 1:30 p.m., though tie-ups continued in spots, and many vehicles were still headed in the direction of the Capitol.

No need for me to go on twitter. I've talked to a few people working at Sparrow today. It's grid lock around the hospital for miles. Ambulances, while maybe not blocked, have been slowed significantly. Staff trying to get to work can't get close. Those who are done with their shifts can't get out of the parking lot.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Nordic wrote:Doesn't look like any ambulances have been impeded. Stay off Twitter Bob.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 93796410

These people are fucking idiots.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1250461365938130944?s=20[/tw]

Why can't we go to our second home?

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 25 Giphy

??? WHY CAN'T WE ?????
...go to spas?
...pay people on craigslist to spit crab into my mouth?
...charter flight to epstein island?

WHITMER = TYRANNY
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:33 pm

I have a friend who works at Sparrow. She confirmed that some can’t make it to their shift (or will be seriously delayed). I did see a post (unsure if true, but would make sense), that said chemo patients cancelled their appts because they couldn’t get there.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:34 pm

thanks, man - I'm sure the media reports are very accurate.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:36 pm

duffy munn wrote:

No need for me to go on twitter. I've talked to a few people working at Sparrow today. It's grid lock around the hospital for miles. Ambulances, while maybe not blocked, have been slowed significantly. Staff trying to get to work can't get close. Those who are done with their shifts can't get out of the parking lot.
yeah - I don't need the media to tell me what I otherwise know.

(and we wonder why America is so misinformed).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:36 pm

This protest is not about seeds or paint or boating or golf. It's about that woman governor from Michigan. Everything these days breaks down along those lines and that's all this is.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I have a friend who works at Sparrow. She confirmed that some can’t make it to their shift (or will be seriously delayed). I did see a post (unsure if true, but would make sense), that said chemo patients cancelled their appts because they couldn’t get there.
at least white supremacists flying confederate flags got to voice their concerns over planting seeds.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:37 pm

DWags wrote:

duffy wrote:No need for me to go on twitter. I've talked to a few people working at Sparrow today. It's grid lock around the hospital for miles. Ambulances, while maybe not blocked, have been slowed significantly. Staff trying to get to work can't get close. Those who are done with their shifts can't get out of the parking lot.

Fair enough. I'm addressing the typical hyperbole that follows social media posts. They can be spun to fill whatever narrative you want.

And yes, they are idoits.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:39 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This protest is not about seeds or paint or boating or golf. It's about that woman governor from Michigan. Everything these days breaks down along those lines and that's all this is.
well, of course.

but it's worth mocking the white supremacists because they throw this "but I want to plant seeds" narrative out hoping we don't notice that they're also misogynists.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:43 pm

DWags wrote:

[tw]1250452496096661504?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:43 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This protest is not about seeds or paint or boating or golf. It's about that woman governor from Michigan. Everything these days breaks down along those lines and that's all this is.

Bob can clearly see that onboard the Trump 2020 train, he's just kidding about things he doesn't follow
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:44 pm

I mean, I"d be shocked if there wasn't protests. If I think about it, I might be a bit disappointed if there wasn't. We do, after all, live in America. However the genius who put this shit together could have taken it one step further and thought about Sparrow. Hell, I don't know if you could do that, but if my family member was in the back of that ambulance on Grand River or Saginaw there, I might be capable of doing stupid shit myself. (ohhhh tough guy... yeah, I'd probably get my ass kicked, but nonetheless....)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 pm

DWags wrote: Hell, I don't know if you could do that, but if my family member was in the back of that ambulance on Grand River or Saginaw there, I might be capable of doing stupid shit myself. (ohhhh tough guy... yeah, I'd probably get my ass kicked, but nonetheless....)

Getting your ass kicked would be the least of your worries. LOTS of people carrying.

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=21896
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25