Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+32
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
gomersbro
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Wally Fairway
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
aualum06
Dendrobates
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
The Pantry
pulling69
Jake from State Farm
msugolfguy
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
36 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-14, 14:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I have heard from several people who did Kroger pickup, and only had half their order. They went into the store, and they had all the items that were on their list. So that’s pissing me off, as I’ve only been getting half my order too. So several meals I had planned, can’t be made with half the ingredients. It’s diff if they are actually out, but now I’m questioning it.

I’m waiting for some masks from a few people before I head out to a store yet.

Continued good vibes for your bro.

That is interesting. I've missed out on a few things from some orders but nothing like what you're talking about. Maybe because it's the new marketplace store and it's giant. They will send you an email and text to review substitutes and what they were missing a couple of hours before your pickup time. What store(s) are you referencing where people went in and found their items themselves?

Fingers crossed.

The substitution thing I only got with my first order. I've had 3 others, and they didnt send that to me. And I kept checking beforehand to get an idea of what may be missing. No notification. So that has irritated me. I've ordered from 3 different Kroger stores: 2 in Macomb and 1 in Clinton two. I've had half my order in each of the places. But in both macomb stores, I've heard people find their "missing items" in the store right after pickup
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-14, 15:05

Interesting. Couple of thoughts. 1. Try for a morning slot. Go in right at midnight and pick first available day, first available slot. 2. If not too far out of your way, try one of the Marketplace stores.

I'll update Monday after I complete the pickup, maybe they are all just running low on stock now. I had a $500+ order a week ago Sunday with very few items missing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-14, 15:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Interesting. Couple of thoughts. 1. Try for a morning slot. Go in right at midnight and pick first available day, first available slot. 2. If not too far out of your way, try one of the Marketplace stores.

I'll update Monday after I complete the pickup, maybe they are all just running low on stock now. I had a $500+ order a week ago Sunday with very few items missing.

That's what I've been trying. I pick first I can get and check after midnight.
My last pickup was Saturday evening. which I knew was not a good time. They called me an hour before pickup saying they couldn't get it ready. And it would be ready at 7am on Sunday. I thought that was actually better, since they would be restocked. And it was my worst order. $150 short of groceries I ordered. And a lot of it was produce, which i haven't had issues getting. I havent had much luck at other stores.
Im just frustrated and I have to get out to find TP and pull-ups. Both havent been easy to get. So a Sam's club trip is a must. I'm going out and doing it, as I'm tried of missing out on shit with every single order.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-14, 16:13

If you catch Amazon at the right time, you can find US tp. I got a hit in the other day via Prime for an 18 mega roll = 72 of my hiney's clean Charmin clean the other day that is guaranteed here by Sunday night. Just keep checking.

In other news I found my case of hair clippers but no clippers. Poof. I am convinced my wife threw them out so I couldn't mess up my kid's hair again. No explanation for where they could be. They were legit, heavy Wahl corded clippers. Not very easy to misplace.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-14, 16:52

kingstonlake wrote:Good thoughts, duff and Dendro.

Side note, my niece, 26 all American golfer @ Ferris St tested positive. Works admin at assisted living facility. She’s doing well. Very tired a little short of breath. Home recovery.

Hoping for the best for your niece and Dendro. Update on my end is Dad is still in the hospital ( and pissed about it). Hoping to move to inpatient rehab asap.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-14, 16:54

Over 10,000 New Yorkers have passed way. Huge bummer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-14, 17:08

If we’re talking about opening up again, even in waves, where is the fucking testing capacity? This is the only question that needs to be asked again and again at these sham briefings. Where are the tests? How are you going to increase lab capacity? When will this be implemented? How will it be implemented? What about serum tests? When? How? What about guidelines or better yet rules for businesses that specialize in bringing large crowds of people together like restaurants or venues? These motherfuckers have no idea what they are doing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-14, 17:12

Rocinante wrote:If we’re talking about opening up again, even in waves, where is the fucking testing capacity? This is the only question that needs to be asked again and again at these sham briefings. Where are the tests? How are you going to increase lab capacity? When will this be implemented? How will it be implemented? What about serum tests? When? How? What about guidelines or better yet rules for businesses that specialize in bringing large crowds of people together like restaurants or venues? These motherfuckers have no idea what they are doing.

That's up to the States dog. I wash my hands of it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-14, 17:41

King, I wish the best for your niece! I hope she gets over it quickly
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-14, 17:43

Duffy, it sounds like your dad’s spirits are still high. That’s great. I imagine it would be really soon that he’s moved out of there. Even without the virus stuff, they move people out super quickly. I’m always amazed how they make them walk the day they had surgery.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-14, 17:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

That's up to the States dog.

I thought so too. Until yesterday.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2020-04-14, 17:46

Dendrobates wrote:And update:

Past 2 days are the same. Nothing worse, but nothing better. Just stable

I come here for this update. I think about and pray for the well being of your family.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-04-14, 18:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If you catch Amazon at the right time, you can find US tp. I got a hit in the other day via Prime for an 18 mega roll = 72 of my hiney's clean Charmin clean the other day that is guaranteed here by Sunday night. Just keep checking.

In other news I found my case of hair clippers but no clippers. Poof. I am convinced my wife threw them out so I couldn't mess up my kid's hair again. No explanation for where they could be. They were legit, heavy Wahl corded clippers. Not very easy to misplace.

Same thing with Costco, keep checking, as availability comes and goes. We got some TP online from Costco the other day. The day before we ordered it, they had it, we put it in our cart, and it was gone by the time we checked out. The next day they had it again and we were able to complete the order and received within a few days.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-14, 18:19

Trump stopping funding to the WHO
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-04-14, 18:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote: I wash my hands of it.

This guy gets it

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-04-14, 22:06

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-14, 22:27

Trumps name will officially go on all stimulus checks. First time ever a presidents name has appeared on any form of irs refund or relief aid
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-04-14, 22:33

Should have made a thousand dollar bill with his face on it - huge missed opportunity
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-14, 22:54

Rocinante wrote:If we’re talking about opening up again, even in waves, where is the fucking testing capacity? This is the only question that needs to be asked again and again at these sham briefings. Where are the tests? How are you going to increase lab capacity? When will this be implemented? How will it be implemented? What about serum tests? When? How? What about guidelines or better yet rules for businesses that specialize in bringing large crowds of people together like restaurants or venues? These motherfuckers have no idea what they are doing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/coronavirus-florida-fisher-island-tests.html

Everyone on this private island gets a test! Hooray America!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2020-04-14, 23:05

Rocinante wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/coronavirus-florida-fisher-island-tests.html

Everyone on this private island gets a test! Hooray America!

Not a good look. However I understand why a University would walk a control group.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-04-15, 08:56

How conservatives feel

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 7362810
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-15, 08:59

Isn't today their gridlock the capitol deal? The one where they're protesting the quarantine, but are too scared to get out of their cars? Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-15, 09:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Isn't today their gridlock the capitol deal? The one where they're protesting the quarantine, but are too scared to get out of their cars? Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600

Yes. Snowflakes.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-04-15, 09:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Isn't today their gridlock the capitol deal? The one where they're protesting the quarantine, but are too scared to get out of their cars? Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600

Some of those dumb asses had to scrape the snow off their car windows to go protest their inability to buy garden seeds.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-15, 09:48

So... downtown Lansing is a TempeTantrum town. Parking lot for 500 has 4 cars in it daily. I hope there is a good aerial view of this "gridlock". Fucking morons can't bother to check a webcam.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-04-15, 09:51

PGA Tour set to start in mid June with no fans. Where are the test kits?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-15, 09:58

Dendrobates wrote:How conservatives feel

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 7362810
I saw that a bunch of white people were upset because they can't plant flowers..

who wants to tell them that Michigan is a zone 5 and you shouldn't plant flowers before May 15th anyway?

oh - and there is currently snow on the ground..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-04-15, 10:01

DWags wrote:

Some of those dumb asses had to scrape the snow off their car windows to go protest their inability to buy garden seeds.

Such nonsense. They don't even know that CAN purchase garden seeds.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-15, 10:08

Why can’t you buy seeds? That seems really dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-15, 10:10

seeds

Seeds are actually really hard to buy right now. Tough spring for gardeners. Sounds like it's not a supply issue but mostly a shipping issue.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-15, 10:12

Ok. But why would the governor lockdown include seeds. I mean if you’re at meijer already what’s the point?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-04-15, 10:15

Rocinante wrote:Ok. But why would the governor lockdown include seeds. I mean if you’re at meijer already what’s the point?

If you're only allowing a limited # of people in the store at one time, you don't want them browsing the seed aisle & you don't want to have to staff the seed aisle.

Get your necessities and get the fuck out.

It's really not that complicated if you take a few seconds to think about it from a perspective other than your own.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-15, 10:17

why do I suspect these are the same people who weren't racist during the Obama years.. they were just concerned with government spending?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-04-15, 10:19

Rocinante wrote:Why can’t you buy seeds? That seems really dumb.
Can't buy non-essential items. The whine is Lawn and Garden is non-essential. Of course, Meijer can move their seed display into the aisle near grocery and the whole "issue" is fixed....(also amazon, etc. will deliver seeds.)

She doesn't want people window shopping for electronics or clothes or whatever when they should be home.

Someone else brought this up, but I do find this telling no one flipped out about the government poisoning a generation of (black) kids in Flint, but slightly inconvenience some white people to help save their own lives... watch the idiot fireworks.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-15, 10:22

But wait. Yard work and shit is a great way to keep people home. How long would letting people get seeds really increase store time? 5 minutes? Are there huge lines waiting to go in stores in MI? I really don’t know.

Also saying white people are the only ones that grow gardens is racist AF
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-15, 10:22

Rocinante wrote:Ok. But why would the governor lockdown include seeds. I mean if you’re at meijer already what’s the point?

I guess that's a good question that I don't have the answer for but I can confirm mail order for seeds is damn near impossible right now. I can see why people would want to go out and buy seeds at the store.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-15, 10:24

I think the seed thing is a bit of an over reach but at the same time they shouldn’t be planting for another few weeks anyway so whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-15, 10:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think the seed thing is a bit of an over reach but at the same time they shouldn’t be planting for another few weeks anyway so whatever.

The on line suppliers are so back logged people won't be able to get their seeds until May. I can see why people are anxious to get them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-15, 10:28

He who controls the seeds controls the universe.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-15, 10:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think the seed thing is a bit of an over reach but at the same time they shouldn’t be planting for another few weeks anyway so whatever.
they whined about not being able to play golf until they realized how white that made them sound.. so they pivoted to seeds..

ya know... hands get dirty, etc. Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600 Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 23 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next