Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place

+22
Rocinante
Cameron
Senior Dickfist
steveschneider
Death Roe
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Motown Spartan
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:What did you get and what did you trade in?
Got a 2019 F150 and traded in a 2015 F150.

No idea why that formatted the way it did.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:my wife wants to teach me how to use Hulu/YouTube/Netflix type of stuff.

I don't see this working out.

Got to say a Bob, it’s pretty fucking easy.
Hardest part is knowing which remote and finding input and/or home button.

If you have Fire Stick/Fire TV or whatever, just use all the Netflix/Hulu/YouTube apps on that remote.

That's my semi-pro tip.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Kinda sorta ran a stop sign today. I was looking past the 4 way stop to where I had to turn. Hit the brakes at the last second, saw the only other car at the intersection was already stopped, said eff it and just rolled right on through.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue May 05, 2020 6:53 pm

I don't think the wife actually likes me at all....

(27 years)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 05, 2020 7:53 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I don't think the wife actually likes me at all....

(27 years)

Can confirm.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 05, 2020 9:09 pm

I’ve lost 23 lbs since February 15th. 12 more to go.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I’ve lost 23 lbs since February 15th. 12 more to go.

Congrats! Keep at it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue May 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Congrats. I've lost 15 since middle of March. At least 35 to go.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue May 05, 2020 9:26 pm

Are you the Olive Garden guy? Anyway, nice work! Keep it up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I don’t believe so. But thanks!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue May 05, 2020 10:14 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I’ve lost 23 lbs since February 15th.  12 more to go.

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 502811600  tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 1f44b
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue May 05, 2020 10:14 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I’ve lost 23 lbs since February 15th.  12 more to go.
Congrats.  I've lost 15 since middle of March.  At least 35 to go.

Well done bros
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue May 05, 2020 10:27 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Congrats.  I've lost 15 since middle of March.  At least 35 to go.

Well done bros

Losing weight seems next to impossible locked up inside the last two months. Good job guys you see doing better than me
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue May 05, 2020 10:33 pm

aualum06 wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Well done bros

Losing weight seems next to impossible locked up inside the last two months. Good job guys you see doing better than me
It’s been a struggle, but not eating out for lunch or dinner has really helped. Also, the wife and I are in this together so we’re not letting each other eat crappy processed food. And counting calories really does work. Also a lot of vegetables and lean meats.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 pm

Being away from the company vending system has helped me. Lot of crap in that fridge. My 4-5 Sargento string cheese stick-a-day addiction is gone.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat May 09, 2020 10:34 pm

Playhouse is coming along. Hope it doesn’t fall over in a stiff breeze.
tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 B7098810
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat May 09, 2020 10:42 pm

Looking good Roc. This pic reminds me of one of my favorite threads of all-time (the wood, not your craftsmanship Roc) : The Shed of Doom.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat May 09, 2020 10:44 pm

This had to be longest day ever recorded in history, right?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon May 11, 2020 2:26 pm

One mega roll of Charmin has lasted me over 17 days. Impressive since I usually crap 2-3 times a day.

Based on those numbers the remaining 7 rolls of TP should last about 4 months.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon May 11, 2020 5:02 pm

Rocinante wrote:Playhouse is coming along. Hope it doesn’t fall over in a stiff breeze.
tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 B7098810

looks like a she shed Roc. Are you building a she shed roc? Cause that looks like a she shed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon May 11, 2020 6:00 pm

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Playhouse is coming along. Hope it doesn’t fall over in a stiff breeze.

looks like a she shed Roc. Are you building a she shed roc? Cause that looks like a she shed.

I can see the she shed going up in smoke when lightning hits that tree.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon May 11, 2020 7:05 pm

What is a she shed. It’s kind of a she shed since only females live here besides me. So yeah.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon May 11, 2020 7:15 pm

I just installed a new tonneau cover for my new truck.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon May 11, 2020 7:32 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I just installed a new tonneau cover for my new truck.

That sounds like a ton o work.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon May 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

That sounds like a ton o work.

I got it covered. 😉
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon May 11, 2020 8:46 pm

What kind? Soft, hard, soft rolling, hard rolling, hard folding?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon May 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Nordic wrote:

Soft folding.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon May 11, 2020 9:14 pm

Nordic wrote:

Lincoln made a pickup in 2002 with a power-lift tonneau.  Spent a ton of money tooling and debugging the cover mechanism.  Only came in 2WD.  Truck was disaster, selling less than 3500 units.  

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 Blackw10
tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 Blackw11

The Lincoln Blackwood Was a Lovable Pickup Truck Failure

Last edited by The Pantry on Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pic)
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon May 11, 2020 9:20 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Lincoln made a pickup in 2002 with a power-lift tonneau.  Spent a ton of money tooling and debugging the cover mechanism.  Only came in 2WD.  Truck was disaster, selling less than 3500 units.  

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 Blackw10

The Lincoln Blackwood Was a Lovable Pickup Truck Failure

The cover I want is the Undercover Ridgelander but it’s a grand more than the soft folding one I got that does the job just fine. Maybe next year.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon May 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Soft folding.

Well I'll be damned. Advantage, Extang or Rugged?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon May 11, 2020 9:40 pm

Nordic wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Soft folding.

Well I'll be damned. Advantage, Extang or Rugged?

Gator Trifold Pro which is made by Extang.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue May 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Seeing Mike Labinjo’s name reminded me of a story that’s really uninteresting, and it’s going to be even less interesting if I’ve told it before, which is possible:
The first time I heard Mike Labinjo’s name, I had George Blaha on the radio and I was doing some project that took most of my attention. That meant I was barely giving any attention to the game. After Blaha said ML’s name a couple of times, it occurred to me he was saying, “The Big Show.” I had no idea which defensive player’s nickname was The Big Show. Later in the game, I realized he was saying Mike Labinjo, not The Big Show. But, ever since, whenever he made a tackle, I thought to myself The Big Show. Thought of it again when I saw this recent story. It’s a nickname only I knew about.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue May 12, 2020 4:32 pm

One mega roll of Charmin actually lasted 18 days before having to install a new one cheers
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue May 12, 2020 5:59 pm

Greenway wins boringest story. Even more boring than my sheshed and pantry’s toilet paper.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue May 12, 2020 10:03 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Seeing Mike Labinjo’s name reminded me of a story that’s really uninteresting, and it’s going to be even less interesting if I’ve told it before, which is possible:
The first time I heard Mike Labinjo’s name, I had George Blaha on the radio and I was doing some project that took most of my attention. That meant I was barely giving any attention to the game. After Blaha said ML’s name a couple of times, it occurred to me he was saying, “The Big Show.” I had no idea which defensive player’s nickname was The Big Show. Later in the game, I realized he was saying Mike Labinjo, not The Big Show. But, ever since, whenever he made a tackle, I thought to myself The Big Show. Thought of it again when I saw this recent story. It’s a nickname only I knew about.

Take your pick
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue May 12, 2020 10:08 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Seeing Mike Labinjo’s name reminded me of a story that’s really uninteresting, and it’s going to be even less interesting if I’ve told it before, which is possible:

I liked the story. I was bummed when it ended.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue May 12, 2020 11:49 pm

tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 502811600 You fuckers was warned. tOfficial Swill Least interesting stories since the stay at home order was put in place - Page 3 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed May 13, 2020 12:14 am

I got nothing better to do than read you cool stories bro, so keep em coming.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed May 13, 2020 12:31 am

Nordic wrote:

Take your pick

Gonna go with Hasselhoff. My story wasn’t just cool; it was Hasselhoff cool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed May 13, 2020 8:53 am

Fair enough
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next