Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments

3 posters

Go down

tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments Empty tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments

Post by steveschneider Wed May 27, 2020 10:11 am

Had one this morning. Was going to play tennis this morning and the courts are at a park in a residential neighborhood. I park my Prius in front of this house, get out and there's this old lady on the porch yelling at me that I'm blocking her sidewalk. It was just a path way from her porch to the street with no curb. So I say 'No problem I'll move my car right now' and she's still pissed off that I'd even think about blocking her sidewalk. I get in my car move the car but the whole time I'm like what difference does it make if my car is in front of that path way? Oh well.

Last edited by steveschneider on Wed May 27, 2020 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments Empty Re: tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments

Post by Turtleneck Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 am

This morning some arrogant dude in a Prius parked in front of my grandma's house and blocked her sidewalk and part of her driveway. She let hims have it. Totally got in his face and was all "you want to go, bro!?!" He backed off, moved his car, and I think he cried a little. I'm so proud of my grandma.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments Empty Re: tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments

Post by steveschneider Wed May 27, 2020 10:29 am

Turtleneck wrote:This morning some arrogant dude in a Prius parked in front of my grandma's house and blocked her sidewalk and part of her driveway. She let hims have it. Totally got in his face and was all "you want to go, bro!?!" He backed off, moved his car, and I think he cried a little. I'm so proud of my grandma.

tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1966794946 tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1966794946 tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1966794946 tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed May 27, 2020 10:30 am

Your part about her letting me have it was accurate. She was level 10 tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1896033241 tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1896033241 tOfficial Share Your Own Personal Curb Your Enthusiasm Like Moments 1896033241
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed May 27, 2020 10:30 am

Also, my tennis partner was across the street watching it all go down he was cracking up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed May 27, 2020 11:45 am

Old lady made steve her bitch? Yeah, that tracks...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Cameron wrote:Old lady made steve her bitch? Yeah, that tracks...

I respect the elderly, I moved the car.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 14, 2021 10:12 am

JB Smoove liked one of my tweets this morning. What a thrill and a real honor.

Stay off twitter Steve they say.

My response is maybe it isn't for everyone but it works just fine for me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down