Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's another warm day in EL: Time to put on those cargo shorts!

+5
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! Empty It's another warm day in EL: Time to put on those cargo shorts!

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 10:37

Let's get out there and show off some skin, or at least a small patch of it, from a couple of inches below the knee all the way down to the ankles! Yeah!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! Empty Re: It's another warm day in EL: Time to put on those cargo shorts!

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-05, 10:41

Cargo jorts brah
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! Empty Re: It's another warm day in EL: Time to put on those cargo shorts!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 10:43

we prefer football jerseys and jorts to suggestively outline our svelte frames.

sincerely,

tRCMB tailgate participants

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-05, 11:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we prefer football jerseys and jorts to suggestively outline our svelte frames.

sincerely,

Don't forget, the all inclusive package comes with a goatee and shaved head. It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! 4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 11:05

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:we prefer football jerseys and jorts to suggestively outline our svelte frames.

sincerely,

Don't forget, the all inclusive package comes with a goatee and shaved head. It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! 4198636888
It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 11:07

I rarely wear shorts unless I'm running or on my bike. I pretty much wear the same thing every day no matter what time of year it is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-05, 11:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I rarely wear shorts unless I'm running or on my bike. I pretty much wear the same thing every day no matter what time of year it is.

But the rest of us don't have invisibility cloaks so we can't be naked at work like you.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-05, 11:14

What do you guys put in your cargo short's pockets?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-05, 11:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What do you guys put in your cargo short's pockets?

Pocket dogs. I always have a hot dog in my pocket.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 11:21

GRR Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I rarely wear shorts unless I'm running or on my bike. I pretty much wear the same thing every day no matter what time of year it is.

But the rest of us don't have invisibility cloaks so we can't be naked at work like you.
It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 11:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What do you guys put in your cargo short's pockets?
a detailed guide outlining directions to every Wal-Mart in Michigan, a NASCAR cigarette lighter, my blood pressure medication, my flip phone, my RCMB log-in information (in case I forget it), a roll of pennies and two paperclips.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-11-05, 12:07

I wear pretty much the same thing every day no matter what time of the year, too....but in my case, that means shorts. Happens to be cargo shorts today, as I have two pairs of those in my main rotation of 8-10 pairs. I don't GAF if it's a fashion faux pas, I'm still the most dressed up person in the office.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 12:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I wear pretty much the same thing every day no matter what time of the year, too....but in my case, that means shorts. Happens to be cargo shorts today, as I have two pairs of those in my main rotation of 8-10 pairs. I don't GAF if it's a fashion faux pas, I'm still the most dressed up person in the office.
that's cool - wearing shorts just isn't my scene.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 14:02

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Cargo jorts brah

Don't have any. I'm missed the fall clearance sales at Quality Farm & Fleet and Tractor's Supply.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 14:03

The_Dude wrote:

sincerely,

It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 14:07

Treats for the neighborhood beggar dogs, and extra bags to pick up my dog's poop because she just will not stop shitting!. It never ends.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-05, 14:25

Please do not RCMBify this board with jorts, cargo shorts, or cargo jorts.

Also, it is a dark day in EL. Another BB season is underway and the team is still coached by the Izzo guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 14:26

Turtleneck wrote:Please do not RCMBify this board with jorts, cargo shorts, or cargo jorts.

Also, it is a dark day in EL. Another BB season is underway and the team is still coached by the Izzo guy.
as long as the officials don't railroad us, we'll be okay.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 15:04

Turtleneck wrote:Please do not RCMBify this board with jorts, cargo shorts, or cargo jorts.

Id never be caught wearing jorts, let alone cargo jorts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 15:14

I think I'm gonna mow one last time today... I actually plan on fashioning it into a one act play, really, titled "A Mower's Ode to tRCMB" - the costume shop has procured me some jorts, a pair of white leather tennis shoes, and an MSU football jersey. The stylist has suggested that I wear a backwards baseball cap and they're going to attempt to fashion my otherwise scraggly facial hair into a very carefully crafted and delicately sculpted goatee... they've also managed to capture a prosthetic stomach for me to wear.

if it all works out, look for a review of it in next week's edition of City Pulse.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 15:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think I'm gonna mow one last time today... I actually plan on fashioning it into a one act play, really, titled "A Mower's Ode to tRCMB" - the costume shop has procured me some jorts, a pair of white leather tennis shoes, and an MSU football jersey. The stylist has suggested that I wear a backwards baseball cap and they're going to attempt to fashion my otherwise scraggly facial hair into a very carefully crafted and delicately sculpted goatee... they've also managed to capture a prosthetic stomach for me to wear.

if it all works out, look for a review of it in next week's edition of City Pulse.

You should call Berl and ask him to send a photographer out today to cover this as it's happening. Make it a kind of "Pulling back the Curtains" on the magic photo story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 15:25

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think I'm gonna mow one last time today... I actually plan on fashioning it into a one act play, really, titled "A Mower's Ode to tRCMB" - the costume shop has procured me some jorts, a pair of white leather tennis shoes, and an MSU football jersey. The stylist has suggested that I wear a backwards baseball cap and they're going to attempt to fashion my otherwise scraggly facial hair into a very carefully crafted and delicately sculpted goatee... they've also managed to capture a prosthetic stomach for me to wear.

You should call Berl and ask him to send a photographer out today to cover this as it's happening. Make it a kind of "Pulling back the Curtains" on the magic photo story.
'ol Berl Schwartz is a local treasure.

or something like that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 16:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

or something like that.

He is. Just ask him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 16:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

or something like that.

He is. Just ask him. It's another warm day in EL:  Time to put on those cargo shorts! 502811600

Okay, in fairness to Berl, I do respect what he's done with City Pulse. The area needed a paper to focus on news, not community digests like the lsj. That it's a muckraker makes it all the better.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-05, 16:27

BTW: Hey Turtleneck, im wearing my paper airplane boxers under my cargos.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 18:10

Bump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down