Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the swill better than the rcmb?

+19
Dendrobates
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
Motown Spartan
Izzo Court
AvgMSUJoe
steveschneider
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
Bill Cain
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the swill better than the rcmb?

Post by kingstonlake 2020-06-05, 10:30

The Pantry wrote:I like it here better despite the ridiculous ratio of Democrats to Republicans and the one-sided moderation.

So you don’t like how it feels to have a one sided justice system on the board that targets the minority here? Interesting.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the swill better than the rcmb?

Post by Heat Miser 2020-06-05, 10:55

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I like it here better despite the ridiculous ratio of Democrats to Republicans and the one-sided moderation.

So you don’t like how it feels to have a one sided justice system on the board that targets the minority here? Interesting.

Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 1486952199 Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 1486952199 Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 1486952199
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-05, 11:08

You are alright even though you could use a little more tolerance towards Toyotas.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-06-05, 11:08

kingstonlake wrote:

Regardless of one's politics, even pantry must admit that this was very well played.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-06-05, 14:12

kingstonlake wrote:

Most of you jump me on pretty much every opinion...even non-political. I'm pretty thick-skinned and don't have many feelings about it. Otherwise, why would I stay here and take the abuse?

But, it does show you lefties don't practice what you preach. Not all, but many of you have a herd mentality.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-05, 14:20

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Most of you jump me on pretty much every opinion...even non-political. I'm pretty thick-skinned and don't have many feelings about it. Otherwise, why would I stay here and take the abuse?

But, it does show you lefties don't practice what you preach. Not all, but many of you have a herd mentality.

I like Kentucky hoops and drive a Prius #ruggedindividual.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-06-05, 14:21

Dendrobates wrote:

But we like you, and it’s also fun riling you up Wink
It's likely more fun for me, pissing off the entire mob here Wink

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-06-05, 14:32

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Most of you jump me on pretty much every opinion...even non-political.  I'm pretty thick-skinned and don't have many feelings about it.  Otherwise, why would I stay here and take the abuse?  

But, it does show you lefties don't practice what you preach.  Not all, but many of you have a herd mentality.

I like Kentucky hoops and drive a Prius #shithead 
Fixed.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-06-05, 14:53

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I’m still a member on hannitys board. Haven’t posted in years. I don’t know, the one sided leaning on the board was something I can honestly say I never felt the need to whine about. Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-06-05, 15:01

Speak for yourself Dendro.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-06-05, 15:04

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Most of you jump me on pretty much every opinion...even non-political. I'm pretty thick-skinned and don't have many feelings about it. Otherwise, why would I stay here and take the abuse?

I’m still a member on hannitys board. Haven’t posted in years. I don’t know, the one sided leaning on the board was something I can honestly say I never felt the need to whine about. Is the swill better than the rcmb? - Page 2 2599972566
What is hannitys?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-06-05, 16:07

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:.

What is hannitys?

Sean Hannitys board.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-06-05, 16:12

That sounds like a terrible place
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-06-05, 16:27

CORNER BLITZ wrote:That sounds like a terrible place

What’s funny is knowing that board from the GWB and Obama years and the main mod who continually framed Obama as a fascist or Marxist. Oh man the spinning that must be going on at that place now lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2