Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial SCOTUS Ruling Thread..

+28
duffy munn
Dendrobates
InTenSity
AvgMSUJoe
sεяεηιτλ
Pervis Muldoon
PennSpartan
NumbersDude
aualum06
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
Bredo Morstoel
Trapper Gus
RQA
Jake from State Farm
Rick Saunders
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Turtleneck
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
32 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

tOfficial SCOTUS Ruling Thread..  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial SCOTUS Ruling Thread..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-25, 14:12

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Jesus Christ trapper

Seriously Travis, I'm not sure what fantasy you live in, and I'm only guessing that LBJ ordered something on Nam that wasn't legal.

I know Nixion was taken to task for that, along with other things.

Reagan broke the law in suppling arms to South America & to Iran and GHW Bush was involved in that, too...

GW Bush to my recollection was clean, other than starting to unnecessary but legal wars.

Trump of course did what he did.

President's have all sorts of legal staff to make sure they are following the law in their official duties.

Can’t wait until the next time you write an essay about the intricacies and nuance of foreign policy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial SCOTUS Ruling Thread..  - Page 16 Empty Re: tOfficial SCOTUS Ruling Thread..

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-25, 14:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Seriously Travis, I'm not sure what fantasy you live in, and I'm only guessing that LBJ ordered something on Nam that wasn't legal.

I know Nixion was taken to task for that, along with other things.

Reagan broke the law in suppling arms to South America & to Iran and GHW Bush was involved in that, too...

GW Bush to my recollection was clean, other than starting to unnecessary but legal wars.

Trump of course did what he did.

President's have all sorts of legal staff to make sure they are following the law in their official duties.

Can’t wait until the next time you write an essay about the intricacies and nuance of foreign policy

Oh, you are just complaining about my attention to detail. Sorry. As I said to Cam it's hard for me to turn that off.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-25, 14:24

Trapper. Let me go slow.

I. Was. Not. Being. Serious. About. Exiling. Every. Ex. President. Although. Straight. Up. Executing. Them. Is. Worth. Consideration.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-25, 14:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Trapper. Let me go slow.

I. Was. Not. Being. Serious. About. Exiling. Every. Ex. President. Although. Straight. Up. Executing. Them. Is. Worth. Consideration.

Thanks and I am thankful for your patience. Slow is always better.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-04-25, 16:57

Trapper Gus wrote:
Cameron wrote:Engineers gonna engineer...

We have this odd allegiance to reality because reality care much more about the physics of the design than what anyone's opinions about it are.

That tends to carry into everything we do.

First of all, I haven't noticed greater than average fealty to reality from you.

Second of all, that is not at all what I was getting at.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-04-25, 20:08

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

We have this odd allegiance to reality because reality care much more about the physics of the design than what anyone's opinions about it are.

First of all, I haven't noticed greater than average fealty to reality from you.

jesus fucking christ cameron

Pot meet kettle
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-04-25, 20:18

So, trump lawyers are arguing for that because they can rely on D's to not be psychotic shitheads. No way in hell they would argue that, if Biden would actually use these powers against them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-04-25, 20:43

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Cameron wrote:

jesus fucking christ cameron

Pot meet kettle

tOfficial SCOTUS Ruling Thread..  - Page 16 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5wgp7t56r7qmlmcjthkp4ed4dad7wxmbgzifia4gv&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-26, 09:16

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

From your paradigm that is correct.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2024-04-26, 13:29

AvgMSUJoe wrote:So, trump lawyers are arguing for that because they can rely on D's to not be psychotic shitheads. No way in hell they would argue that, if Biden would actually use these powers against them.

I wanted the prosecutor to ask the justices to participate in one simple pragmatic exercise: think about the most corrupt major politician you've heard of. Now imagine that person being elected President of the United States. Would it be a good idea to grant that person immunity from prosecution for anything they do as president?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16