Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What toppings make your perfect hamburger?

+20
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
DWags
MattyFresh
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
MSU addict
Rocinante
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
aualum06
kingstonlake
Probably CF
Dendrobates
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What toppings make your perfect hamburger? - Page 2 Empty Re: What toppings make your perfect hamburger?

Post by Turtleneck 2020-07-31, 11:14

Leave GreenWay alone, Kingston. It's not his fault.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What toppings make your perfect hamburger? - Page 2 Empty Re: What toppings make your perfect hamburger?

Post by DWags 2020-07-31, 11:15

Eat it upside down. See OTPT, I’m not basic when it comes to this. It’s why chicks think, “if he’ll eat that burger flipped over what would he do....... and I rarely wear underwear. But please y’all flip the burger
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-07-31, 11:29

Guest thinks a hot dog is a sandwich.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-31, 12:05

This is how Greenie eats a burger. He is not to be trusted.

What toppings make your perfect hamburger? - Page 2 Daa33010
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-07-31, 12:16

Top bun
Special sauce
Pickles
Onions
Tomato
Lettuce
Cheese
Burger patty
Special sauce
Bottom bun

That's generally the order. Sometimes I skip the tomato (and/or the onion), sometimes the lettuce goes underneath the burger patty.

Special sauce = ketchup + mustard + mayo + Frank's red hot + a little pickle juice + onion powder + garlic powder
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-07-31, 13:07

kingstonlake wrote:This is how Greenie eats a burger. He is not to be trusted.

When you post a picture of an inverted sausage breakfast and try to pass it off as a burger...

could have taken 2 seconds get the real thing

What toppings make your perfect hamburger? - Page 2 Invert10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-07-31, 13:14

Turtleneck wrote:Guest thinks a hot dog is a sandwich.

It’s a hot dog. It’s cousin bologna is a sandwich.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-07-31, 13:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Quality ground beef. 80/20 or thereabouts. Lettuce, onion, pickle, cheddar, ketchup, mustard. Down the hatch.

Tomato makes the top half slide off the bottom half. No good.

Bottom bun
mustard
onion
pickle
burger (cheese if desired)
shredded lettuce
tomato
shredded lettuce
ketchup

Slippage problem solved using shredded lettuce coefficient of friction.

Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-07-31, 13:46

Only when south of Hendersonville.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-31, 15:53

kingstonlake wrote:This is how Greenie eats a burger. He is not to be trusted.

Kingston orders a loose meat ground beef sandwich and calls it a hamburger.

What toppings make your perfect hamburger? - Page 2 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-31, 16:03

I think you're a wiener.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-07-31, 16:25

MSU addict wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Ketchup is for kids.  Fucking gross.
Everybody wants to be Dirty Harry.  

Good ketchup has an very complex flavor profile.  You might not like the taste but based on your postings you should be able to appreciate that fact.
No such thing as good ketchup. Who wants sugary tomato slop on a burger? Won't eat meatloaf with a ketchup glaze either. Bet you put sugar in homemade spaghetti sauce too...sacrilege.

The only thing ketchup is good for is mixed 50:50 with horseradish to make cocktail sauce.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-31, 17:40

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Stuffings? This ain’t thanksgiving, croutons for brains. Exactly what are you stuffing, aside from your face? You don’t. You place the different foods on top of one another. Toppings.
Don’t be jelly of this awesome thread. What toppings make your perfect hamburger? - Page 2 2809484752

There is only one true topping to a burger. It is called a bun. Probably the same thing you do with your hair. tGreenway has done turrable things in this thread.

Speaking of hair, I need to gather the courage to use the hair dethatcher, or thinner, or whatever it’s called. I can cut my bangs and sides, but things have gotten really thick on top and my head is taking the same shape as one of the aliens in Mars Attacks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-31, 17:45

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

There is only one true topping to a burger. It is called a bun. Probably the same thing you do with your hair. tGreenway has done turrable things in this thread.

Speaking of hair, I need to gather the courage to use the hair dethatcher, or thinner, or whatever it’s called. I can cut my bangs and sides, but things have gotten really thick on top and my head is taking the same shape as one of the aliens in Mars Attacks.

Full stop. Did you just use the word “bangs” when talking about your hair? Please give Travis your man card until further notice. We’ll be having a meeting and get back to you. Your cooperation is appreciated. And mandatory.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-31, 18:03

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Full stop. Did you just use the word “bangs” when talking about your hair? Please give Travis your man card until further notice. We’ll be having a meeting and get back to you. Your cooperation is appreciated. And mandatory.

What else are they supposed to be called? And remember what happened a few days ago when you and a couple of others started messing with my personal history. A certain recruit was Green until you guys fucked with nature. Bad move.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-31, 18:17

I like you greenway.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2