Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

+7
steveschneider
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 21:44

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Hey, you can always go fuck yourself.

I saw your boy Joe Rogan was talking about Biden being “mentally compromised” which makes me wonder if he’s spent too much time in his sensory deprivation tank

You know how we talked about the dangers of idolizing your leaders and treating them above reproach in the 1984 thread and you said you totally don’t do that?

You should think more about that before you start ranting at someone about how someone else said something critical of your leader.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

Post by steveschneider Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 21:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Your first question shows that maybe you are the one who's memory clearly isn't that sharp but go on with your ageist and personal attacks. You are clearly bitter that I admit I don't know anything about politics but I'm able to use polls, NYT articles and twitter punditry to be right more often than you.

Steve, I seriously haven’t talked to you about polls in months. I’m sorry, but that’s just a fact. I go out of my way to ignore your silly nonsense on the topic since at least the primary ish time.

I like to think you stopped weighing in on it because you were wrong.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 21:53

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I saw your boy Joe Rogan was talking about Biden being “mentally compromised” which makes me wonder if he’s spent too much time in his sensory deprivation tank  
You call him my boy, but you've seen that clip and I haven't. It seems entirely possible that you consume more Rogan content than I do.

Popped up on the daily caller Twitter feed today and you made that comment. I figured you were guided by your boy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 21:59

steveschneider wrote:

Steve, I seriously haven’t talked to you about polls in months. I’m sorry, but that’s just a fact. I go out of my way to ignore your silly nonsense on the topic since at least the primary ish time.

No it was because you’re a waste of time tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 22:02

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:
You call him my boy, but you've seen that clip and I haven't. It seems entirely possible that you consume more Rogan content than I do.

Popped up on the daily caller Twitter feed today and you made that comment.  I figured you were guided by your boy.

What comment? That you make Biden look smart?

That's a scathing indictment of you, and a damning of Biden with faint praise. I don't need Joe Rogan's guidance to do either of those things, and I've got the track record to prove it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 22:05

steveschneider wrote:

But I was right. cheers

Also, add your take about the Lincoln project to the list. Dead wrong you are.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 22:07

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Popped up on the daily caller Twitter feed today and you made that comment.  I figured you were guided by your boy.

That's a scathing indictment of you, and a damning of Biden with faint praise. I don't need Joe Rogan's guidance to do either of those things, and I've got the track record to prove it.

Sorry, I guess it was just a coincidence that you and your boy Joe Rogan made fun of Joe Biden on the same day. I guess it's true 'great minds' really do think alike. Cheers to you both. What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? - Page 2 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 22:08

steveschneider wrote:

But I was right. cheers

Also, add your take about the Lincoln project to the list. Dead wrong you are.

Right about what again?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 22:09

That polls exist and are somewhat predictive? Is that what you think the point was?

This is why I stopped steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 22:17

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Sorry, I guess it was just a coincidence that you and your boy Joe Rogan made fun of Joe Biden on the same day. I guess it's true 'great minds' really do think alike. Cheers to you both. What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? - Page 2 969504605
It is the very definition of coincidence. There are many days where Joe Rogan makes fun of Biden. It is something I have a demonstrated affinity for as well. I feel quite sure that this is not the first time it has happened, nor will it be the last.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 8:23

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It is the very definition of coincidence. There are many days where Joe Rogan makes fun of Biden. It is something I have a demonstrated affinity for as well. I feel quite sure that this is not the first time it has happened, nor will it be the last.

You don’t by any chance go to saunas?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 11:01

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I do not.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 11:59

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I do not.

Sounds like Joe had a wild experience in a Sauna the other day. I guess he was sitting in a sauna, closing his eyes, breathing deep and listening to a book on tape and he had a bunch of hallucinations. Might explain some of his awful takes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 12:19

Cool. Tell me more about your boy Joe Rogan.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 12:26

Cameron wrote:Cool. Tell me more about your boy Joe Rogan.

Noted you are officially distancing yourself from Rogan. I will say though I don't think someone that is bragging about hallucinating in a sauna probably isn't the best person to comment on someone else being 'mentally compromised'.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 12:59

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:Cool. Tell me more about your boy Joe Rogan.

Noted you are officially distancing yourself from Rogan. I will say though I don't think someone that is bragging about hallucinating in a sauna probably isn't the best person to comment on someone else being 'mentally compromised'.
Nah, I feel the same about Joe Rogan as I ever have. It's just becoming increasingly clear that you consume more of his content than I currently do.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:10

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Nah, I feel the same about Joe Rogan as I ever have. It's just becoming increasingly clear that you consume more of his content than I currently do.

I consumed probably two tweets worth on him this week. I estimate that makes up .00000345% of my weekly waking hours.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2