Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No students on MSU's campus this fall

+17
Izzo Court
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tGreenWay
y2kMgrad
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 3 Empty Re: No students on MSU's campus this fall

Post by Turtleneck Sat 22 Aug 2020 - 18:58

Jokes on them with WBH’s pad. He doesn’t have electricity or running water. Hence all the fruit flies.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 3 Empty Re: No students on MSU's campus this fall

Post by duffy munn Sat 22 Aug 2020 - 19:06

Kids that were supposed to live in the dorm are scrambling right now for housing. I have some friends in the rental biz and they tell me nobody who signed leases is breaking them. Sounds like EL is going to be packed this fall.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat 22 Aug 2020 - 20:19

duffy munn wrote:Kids that were supposed to live in the dorm are scrambling right now for housing. I have some friends in the rental biz and they tell me nobody who signed leases is breaking them. Sounds like EL is going to be packed this fall.

Online classes in your own apartment or online classes in mom's basement. Tough choice to make.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 22 Aug 2020 - 20:41

duffy munn wrote:Kids that were supposed to live in the dorm are scrambling right now for housing. I have some friends in the rental biz and they tell me nobody who signed leases is breaking them. Sounds like EL is going to be packed this fall.

With me not going on campus or downtown this year, and with delivery available for just about anything, I might not see any of them this school year. Too bad, too, because I enjoy the energy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 22 Aug 2020 - 21:35

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Online classes in your own apartment or online classes in mom's basement. Tough choice to make.

Oh I get it. I'm just concerned about what will happen.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 22 Aug 2020 - 21:44

When I was at State leases were 9 months.  Discovered many leases went to 12 months when my daughter went to UM.  Is it not the same in EL now?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 7:42

Yeah, had a socially distanced dinner Friday with a friend who's a fairly high up administration-level Spartan (just below Duff status) and she said off campus housing isn't struggling.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 16:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Yeah, had a socially distanced dinner Friday with a friend who's a fairly high up administration-level Spartan (just below Duff status) and she said off campus housing isn't struggling.

Yep. There is no where for the kids planning on living in the dorms to go. Downtown is beyond full.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 17:16

Are MSU libraries mostly online now? It might be tough to get some research done. Plus, it sucks for those who like to use the main library as a place to meet women, unless all they want to do is check them out. No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 3 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 17:19

tGreenWay wrote:Are MSU libraries mostly online now? It might be tough to get some research done. Plus, it sucks for those who like to use the main library as a place to meet women, unless all they want to do is check them out. No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 3 1494614055

What's this libra-thingy you speak of?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 17:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Are MSU libraries mostly online now? It might be tough to get some research done. Plus, it sucks for those who like to use the main library as a place to meet women, unless all they want to do is check them out. No students on MSU's campus this fall - Page 3 1494614055

It’s a place on campus where horny people go to meet hopefully like-minded people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 17:28

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Excellent point. Like Egon said in Ghostbusters 36 years ago, "Print is dead"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 23 Aug 2020 - 17:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Yeah, had a socially distanced dinner Friday with a friend who's a fairly high up administration-level Spartan (just below Duff status) and she said off campus housing isn't struggling.

How was Applebee’s?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3