Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden

+20
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Dendrobates
DWags
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
Cameron
Heathens '87
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
24 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm willing to concede the election to Biden

Post by DWags 2020-11-07, 06:28

I mean Pantry starts out this thread with the exact word for word playbook trump has been using. Exact. Why even try to point out why Pantry is outside of his mind? He’s obviously a Trump zombie. He’s gone mentally. Let it go.

Pantry, the reason why Trump lost is because you dumb asses didn’t have enough flags on your trucks. Blame yourself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm willing to concede the election to Biden

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-07, 08:10

Hey Pantry, are you gearing up for Civil War II? Are we all on your list?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-11-07, 08:17

Cameron wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Bahaha, mister centrist. Lmao. You fell for it. You took the red pill. You support what you pretend not to. You are a dying breed. You will be screaming at a window, yelling at a phantom that doesn't exist. Enjoy your reality of misinformation
I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 4113017228 The red pill is the one that showed the truth in the Matrix.
Dammit! I had a 50/50 chance and I blue it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-07, 08:43

DWags wrote:I mean Pantry starts out this thread with the exact word for word playbook trump has been using. Exact. Why even try to point out why Pantry is outside of his mind? He’s obviously a Trump zombie. He’s gone mentally. Let it go.

Pantry, the reason why Trump lost is because you dumb asses didn’t have enough flags on your trucks. Blame yourself.

Wife and I were on our way out of Target last night and there was a gaggle of Trumpsters in the parking lot gearing up for a parade. By a gaggle I mean an older lifted rusted Chevy pickup and a Saturn both decked out in the flags. My wife said “they all look like high school kids” and I quickly corrected her “you meant dropouts.”
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 09:16

Pantry, you cant possibly be buying into the "ballot fuckery"? You have paid attention to any evidence from this right?

Now if there is any fraud anywhere, it needs to be addressed and taken care of. It is 100% unacceptable. You cant just fuck democracy up because you don't like the answer. There is zero evidence this has happened, and blew up because of the many tantrums of the president.

Unlike what you think, I think Biden is a great candidate. I don't understand how many of the right get so upset that people wanted him. Besides me wanting him as my president, this was the easiest decision of my life (and should be for everyone:
pick the most selfish, childish, and worst POS human being or the person who isn't. Easy
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-11-07, 09:20

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Another underperforming return to the off topic forum.

Good news is you can still worship him and his flawless character even if he's not president.
At least he's still somewhat coherent...at least enough to piss off you dorks. Biden is a wreck waiting to sink.

[tw]1324876465964371968[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 09:25

The whole “Biden has dementia isn’t coherent” chatter is really laughable. We know, Biden is old and has some issues. But It’s like they’ve never heard Trump talk. But a cult can’t see what’s in front of them.

Trump coherent is an oxymoron.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-11-07, 09:38

Covfefe!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 14:47

Congrats to you all! Your useless old fart won. Enjoy your celebratory circle jerk, or did you plan a train for this occasion? flower
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-07, 15:16

The Pantry wrote:Congrats to you all! Your useless old fart won. Enjoy your celebratory circle jerk, or did you plan a train for this occasion? flower

Covfefe!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-07, 15:55

The Pantry wrote:Congrats to you all! Your useless old fart won. Enjoy your celebratory circle jerk, or did you plan a train for this occasion? flower

Dude, your entire political goals for a president are to piss off the libs. Reflect on that for a few minutes. Is that really who you want to be?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 18:20

Pantry, I am seriously wondering what basis these voter fraud claims are? You are complaining about it, but I haven’t seen anything showing it. I really want to know to this.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-07, 18:43

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 Tenor
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-07, 18:59

Has Pantry shored up his re-entry to the off topic forum yet?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-11-07, 19:15

Dendrobates wrote:The whole “Biden has dementia isn’t coherent” chatter is really laughable. We know, Biden is old and has some issues. But It’s like they’ve never heard Trump talk. But a cult can’t see what’s in front of them.

Trump coherent is an oxymoron.

You truly expect any less from Pants Full Pantry, poster who shits his pants at work?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-07, 19:31

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 0eb1d810
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-07, 19:55

Now that the election is over, I'm looking forward to the 'Rona magically disappearing tomorrow.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-07, 20:06

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Dude, your entire political goals for a president are to piss off the libs. Reflect on that for a few minutes. Is that really who you want to be?

Not going to happen. Density makes reflection hard.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 20:07

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 60226310
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 20:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Sorry. I find most libs incredibly dense and counter productive. More interested in talking shit than listening or doing. Generally, a drag on the economy.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 20:23

Sleepy Dementia Joe is late for his own party. Go figure.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-07, 20:35

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Sorry. I find most libs incredibly dense and counter productive. More interested in talking shit than listening or doing. Generally, a drag on the economy.

You have never done a thing for this country. All you do is talk. Honestly, your precious government subsidized suburbs are the real drag. You are what you claim to hate.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 20:46

Well I was trying to listen and gain some understanding of something I was unaware about. But I see you’re just going to piss and moan.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 21:32

Dendrobates wrote:Well I was trying to listen and gain some understanding of something I was unaware about. But I see you’re just going to piss and moan.
I'm entitled to a couple days of that after listening to 4 years of whining from you libs and the media.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 21:42

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Well I was trying to listen and gain some understanding of something I was unaware about. But I see you’re just going to piss and moan.
I'm entitled to a couple days of that after listening to 4 years of whining from you libs and the media.

Entitled? You took that one out of Trumps playbook.
Asking a question that I am truly trying to understand is not entitlement.
I am on your side if voter fraud existed. But we know Trump said he would claim this. It’s been claimed, and posted on social media with zero proof. Which is an abomination because he’s shitting on the election process that we hold so high.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-07, 21:50

Pantry is much better with the creepy female musician obsession threads.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 21:54

kingstonlake wrote:Pantry is much better with the creepy female musician obsession threads.
Not my fault you have no musical taste.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-07, 22:05

Dendrobates wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I'm entitled to a couple days of that after listening to 4 years of whining from you libs and the media.

I am on your side if voter fraud existed. But we know Trump said he would claim this. It’s been claimed, and posted on social media with zero proof. Which is an abomination because he’s shitting on the election process that we hold so high.
Jeez...you people can't even win graciously.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-07, 22:18

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Dude, you’re here trolling, and you’re not even good at it. What kind of responses do you expect?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-07, 22:34

Also, we should be more cordial because the losers are being exceptionally gracious in defeat.

[tw]1325208099662163968?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-11-07, 22:49

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-11-07, 23:05

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Makes sense from the “fuck your feelings” crowd.

Again, I was sincerely asking a question and wondering what I’m missing. But your avoidance has answered my question. It’s all a distraction and a tantrum. This is seriously dangerous promoting these lies. It is fueling extremists, and casting doubt in any election process. Please at least do everyone a favor and think before spreading fake news.

Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 00:25

Dendrobates wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Jeez...you people can't even win graciously.

Again, I was sincerely asking a question and wondering what I’m missing. But your avoidance has answered my question. It’s all a distraction and a tantrum. This is seriously dangerous promoting these lies. It is fueling extremists, and casting doubt in any election process. Please at least do everyone a favor and think before spreading fake news.
Do yourself a favor and think about it. If you think voter fraud/ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, you're obtuse.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-11-08, 00:40

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Do yourself a favor and think about it. If you think voter fraud/ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, you're obtuse.
Classic projection. We should look closer at red states.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 00:55

InTenSity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Do yourself a favor and think about it. If you think voter fraud/ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, you're obtuse.
Classic projection. We should look closer at red states.
Naw. Most of the nuts are on the coasts.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-11-08, 03:04

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Again, I was sincerely asking a question and wondering what I’m missing.  But your avoidance has answered my question. It’s all a distraction and a tantrum. This is seriously dangerous promoting these lies. It is fueling extremists, and casting doubt in any election process. Please at least do everyone a favor and think before spreading fake news.
Do yourself a favor and think about it.  If you think voter fraud/ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, you're obtuse.
I believe you were asked to present evidence. "Trust your gut (as long as your gut tells you what mine tells me)" is not evidence. That's weak sauce.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 03:47

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Do yourself a favor and think about it.  If you think voter fraud/ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, you're obtuse.
I believe you were asked to present evidence. "Trust your gut (as long as your gut tells you what mine tells me)" is not evidence. That's weak sauce.
Been less than a week. Have patience.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-08, 07:05

I seriously doubt Pantry voted, guys and gals. Solid troll effort though.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-08, 08:36

The Pantry wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Been less than a week. Have patience.

Just like the Hunter Biden laptop scandal?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-08, 08:42

The same people that scheduled a press conference at Four Seasons Landscaping instead of the hotel are going to overturn the election. Go home Pantry, you’re drunk...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next