Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden

+20
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Dendrobates
DWags
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
Cameron
Heathens '87
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm willing to concede the election to Biden

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-08, 10:39

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Makes sense from the “fuck your feelings” crowd.

Again, I was sincerely asking a question and wondering what I’m missing. But your avoidance has answered my question. It’s all a distraction and a tantrum. This is seriously dangerous promoting these lies. It is fueling extremists, and casting doubt in any election process. Please at least do everyone a favor and think before spreading fake news.
Do yourself a favor and think about it. If you think voter fraud/ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, you're obtuse.

Yes it exists. To the order of a few hundred cases out of several hundred millions of votes over the last 20 years, according to the studies that have been done.

But you probably saw that video of ballot box stuffing in "Flint", right?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm willing to concede the election to Biden

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-08, 12:14

Lots of evidence of fraud here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/election-celebration-protests/2020/11/07/52a65bc2-2108-11eb-9ec3-3a81e23c4b5e_story.html

For example, "At the “Stop the Steal” event in the Pennsylvania capital, Amy Lee, a 55-year-old who had been a poll watcher in Pittsburgh, said she was upset about not being allowed closer to the counting. “I’m here to support Trump,” she said. “I believe Biden stole the election.” When asked how, Lee said she thought it was “mathematically impossible” given the size of the pro-Trump events, trains and flotillas compared with Biden’s events..."

Also, I see that the Post (and probably NYT) is still obsessed with that Trump voters have to stay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 14:12

There is Undeniable Mathematical Evidence the Election is Being Stolen

Our Nation Stands on The Brink…

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-08, 14:32

The Pantry wrote:There is Undeniable Mathematical Evidence the Election is Being Stolen

NTDTV is the group that has that Qanon channel, right? I know you won't answer but just asking.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-08, 14:36

The Pantry wrote:There is Undeniable Mathematical Evidence the Election is Being Stolen

What the fuck was that video? I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 502811600

Do you have a Russian follow up video to back up whatever bonkerballs point you're trying to make there?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-08, 14:45

Did you actually read the "undeniable" article?

The basis is, the dude had no idea how the mail in vote was drastically higher for biden. That's "undeniable evidence". (It was kind of like reading hondo, so not positive the point on much of it)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-08, 14:49

So the news today, the largest flag at the Lansing rally had "Make liberals cry".... You think the irony of flying that at a #snowflakeanonymous meeting is lost in the trumpists?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-08, 15:06

How does it feel to help Russian intelligence services disseminate their materials in order to destabilize the US?

As long as it pisses off the libs, right?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-08, 15:07

AvgMSUJoe wrote:So the news today, the largest flag at the Lansing rally had "Make liberals cry".... You think the irony of flying that at a #snowflakeanonymous meeting is lost in the trumpists?

Treason is ok as long as it pisses off the libs.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-08, 15:09

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Did you actually read the "undeniable" article?

The basis is, the dude had no idea how the mail in vote was drastically higher for biden. That's "undeniable evidence". (It was kind of like reading hondo, so not positive the point on much of it)

Lol, that was one of Trump's things in his speech. "How could the mail in ballots be so pro-Biden? All I did was spend the last 6 months telling my supporters to not use mail in ballots."
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 15:19

Good thing Biden "won". If Trump had the libs would have set many cities on fire by now.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-11-08, 15:23

MiamiSpartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:So the news today, the largest flag at the Lansing rally had "Make liberals cry".... You think the irony of flying that at a #snowflakeanonymous meeting is lost in the trumpists?

Lot of treason this election.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-08, 15:27

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Agreed. Trump should be in prison. Do you think he leaves the country before he gets his ass booted out of the White House?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-08, 15:33

Pantry could you tell us about the Edge of Wonder channel on YouTube?  I'm giving you a shot at intellectual honesty here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-08, 16:42

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Trump has been using disinformation from people that his own DOJ sanctioned as a Russian intelligence agent. They've been spouting disinformation that was already discredited by the Republican-led Senate committee. And you continue to cite that same Russian disinformation to claim something against Biden.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-08, 20:50

The only reason Trump is fighting this is so he can use the excuse he was cheated out of a second term because this piece of shit can never ever admit defeat. It's a major defect this this guy .

And Pantry is buying it all because he is really really really gullible. Don't worry dude, the rest of your cult is just the same.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-08, 22:42

statistically savvy observers

Actually, statistically savvy observers have not noticed impossibilities.

Armchair investigators during the election have already begun to argue that too many of the submitted vote totals begin with larger single digit numbers (7 or 8 for example), which is being spun as evidence of voter fraud. We caution against this conclusion. Having the distribution of leading digits stray from the expected percentages predicted by Benford’s Law can happen by chance, though it is more common when the law’s assumptions are violated, as they often are with vote tallies. Benford’s Law, and other math-based inquiries, can be used to detect voter fraud, but the vast majority of these violations are not conclusive evidence of fraud.

Simon Newcomb first recognized this law of anomalous numbers in the 19th century, observing that the most worn pages in a logarithmic table book are in the pages with 1s versus 8s and 9s. The law was later formalized by Frank Benford, who looked at various empirical data--from astronomical object sizes to populations of cities to house address numbers--and found miracuously that they followed this same pattern across disparate data sets. However, the law holds consistently when certain assumptions are met: all numbers must be equally likely to appear (i.e., you can’t only tally batches of 6 votes and expect the totals to start with 7, 8, or 9) and the numbers must span multiple orders of magnitude, such as ranging from 100 to 10,000,000. Violations of these assumptions lead to violations of the law. For vote tallies, all numbers are equally likely, but not all states meet the second assumption. In the state of Nevada, Esmeralda County has around 900 people while Clark County has over 2,250,000 people. In the state of Vermont, the bounds are much narrower.

https://www.eipartnership.net/rapid-response/what-the-election-results-dont-tell-us
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-08, 22:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The only reason Trump is fighting this is so he can use the excuse he was cheated out of a second term because this piece of shit can never ever admit defeat. It's a major defect this this guy .

And Pantry is buying it all because he is really really really gullible. Don't worry dude, the rest of your cult is just the same.

I do enjoy the title of one section, "Statistical Impossibilities in Wisconsin and Michigan," which goes on to tell us that turnout in Wisconsin was high but also within six points of each presidential election since 2008, and tied with turnout for the 2004 midterms. So not unusually high.

The "while sleeping" argument makes no sense. None at all. Yes, votes were being counted while people slept.  Is the argument that votes counted between 12am and 7am are invalid? What about people who sleep in? How will we account for them in this brilliant analysis?

I do not know about the ballot request data in Michigan or Wisconsin, but in Florida democrats outnumbered Republicans by huge numbers in mail in ballot requests. Does this mean the Florida results are fraudulent? Fine, you can take the 26 votes from Florida and Michigan and we will give Biden the 29 from Florida. Happy? Also, please keep in mind that number reflects ballots requested by party members and does not include the number of voters without party membership that requested a ballot. Maybe if Trump had not spent weeks telling his base not to vote by mail he would have done better in the mail in voting.

I could continue with your fake statistical analysis from your fake website, but does it matter with you? You think a rational conversation is when people agree with you, and if they present you with different information they are lunatics.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2020-11-09, 00:03; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, Other Teams Pursuing That and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-08, 23:32

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The only reason Trump is fighting this is so he can use the excuse he was cheated out of a second term because this piece of shit can never ever admit defeat. It's a major defect this this guy .

I do enjoy the title of one section, "Statistical Impossibilities in Wisconsin and Michigan," which goes on to tell us that turnout in Wisconsin was high but also within six points of each presidential election since 2008, and tied with turnout for the 2004 midterms. So not unusually high.

The "while sleeping" argument makes no sense. None at all. Yes, votes were being counted while people were slept.  Is the argument that votes counted between 12am and 7am are invalid. What about people who sleep in? How will we account for them in this brilliant analysis?

I do not know about the ballot request data in Michigan or Wisconsin, but in Florida democrats outnumbered Republicans by huge numbers in mail in ballot requests. Does this mean the Florida results are fraudulent? Fine, you can take the 26 votes from Florida and Michigan and we will give Biden the 29 from Florida. Happy? Also, please keep in mind that number reflects ballots requested by party members and does not include the number of voters without party membership that requested a ballot. Maybe if Trump had not spent weeks telling his base not to vote by mail he would have done better in the mail in voting.

I could continue with your fake statistical analysis from your fake website, but does it matter with you? You think a rational conversation is when people agree with you, and if they present you with different information they are lunatics.

Regarding the mail in ballot requests, I'd have to re-read that article Pantry posted (once was too many, though), but IIRC, they seemed to ignore or at least gloss over the independents that requested a ballot (probably heavily Biden) and Rs that voted for Biden.

Also, part of their evidence was the discrepancy between how many Trump voters also voted for James versus how many Biden voters also voted for Peter's. They made a similar comparison to the Senate races in GA. Yet that fails to account for 3rd party Senate voters that may have voted for Biden.

It is just funny (and sad) how the "statistical impossibilities" are anything but statistically impossible, and in fact are not only possible, but also likely when you consider the facts. The article works under the assumption that there were only 2 candidates receiving votes, and that everyone voting was either a registered D or a registered R.

Don't even get me going on pantry's other link, which reads like a flat-earther paper, where they use their own ignorance of something to claim that it unexplainable. Just one example, they ask how could Rs gain 5 house seats if Trump lost...oooh, it sounds so conspiratorial when they frame the question like that, doesn't it? Except, they're obviously ignorant to the fact that when Trump was elected, the Rs LOST 8 seats (in addition to the fact that people don't vote straight ticket, and that individual house districts don't translate to whole states, which explains both instances).

I want to think that Pantry, as an MSU alum, can think critically enough to not just take these at face value without looking into them, and is just posting them as part of his weird life goal of "trying to piss off the libs".
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-09, 10:37

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-09, 12:08

Heat Miser wrote:Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

Was he there as a guest or just wandering by on his way back from the dildo store next to it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-09, 12:15

DWags wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

Was he there as a guest or just wandering by on his way back from the dildo store next to it?

Both.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

MattyFresh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-09, 12:38

Claims that dead people voted went viral. These are the facts

One of the supposed pieces of evidence was a list that circulated on Twitter Thursday evening allegedly containing names, birth dates, and zip codes for registered voters in Michigan. The origin of the list and the identity of the person who first made it public are not known.

CNN examined 50 of the more than 14,000 names on the list by taking the first 25 names on the list and then 25 more picked at random. We ran the names through Michigan's Voter Information database to see if they requested or returned a ballot. We then checked the names against publicly available records to see if they were indeed dead.

Of the 50, 37 were indeed dead and had not voted, according to the voter information database. Five people out of the 50 had voted -- and they are all still alive, according to public records accessed by CNN. The remaining eight are also alive but didn't vote.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-09, 13:03

DWags wrote:

He was the first witness they called. I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 502811600

Also, assuming the sex store sells only adult stuff, this guy wouldn't be interested.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-11-09, 13:15

Pants Full Pantry clinging to the GOP voter fraud myth.

Figures the guy who shits his pants only trusts vote counts if the candidate he voted for wins.

The old Pantry (The one that didn't shit his pants at work) never questioned MI's 2016 vote when Trump was declared the winner garnering 10,704 votes more than Clinton.  Trump's 2016 MI margin was 0.23% with 4,548,832 total votes between them.

But in 2020 where in MI Biden got 146,000 more votes than Trump, Pantry and the rest of the true believers insist there is voter fraud.  In PA, WI, AZ and NV where the margins are at least twice what Trump's MI 10,704 2016 margin it must be fraud.

Sounds like Pantry is a Senator Mike Lee (R) Utah style American patriot.   After the 2020 VP Debate Senator Lee tweeted:

“Democracy isn’t the objective; liberty, peace, and prospefity are. We want the human condition to flourish. Rank democracy can thwart that”  (Lee misspelled prosperity in his tweet.)

We still live in a republic democracy where votes count.  Not just votes cast by those with whom you agree.  If democracy isn't part an objective of a republic democracy, why have elections?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2020-11-09, 15:59

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 1494614055

David Bossie, who was named to lead Trump effort to challenge election results, tests positive for coronavirus

Obviously this is the next phase of the nefarious libtard election stealing plot.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-11-09, 18:45

Heat Miser wrote:I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 1494614055

David Bossie, who was named to lead Trump effort to challenge election results, tests positive for coronavirus

Obviously this is the next phase of the nefarious libtard election stealing plot.

At that event, Bossie, who was not wearing a mask,
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-09, 21:35

Heat Miser wrote:I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 1494614055

These guys are literally keystone cops. You cant make this up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-09, 22:05

Rudy is taking this all the way to the Supreme Courtyard by Marriott
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, Motown Spartan, Turtleneck and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-10, 09:02

DWags wrote:

These guys are literally keystone cops. You cant make this up.
If you guys didn't watch Veep, you should. 98% of this cluster fuck could have been written in that show.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-11, 13:52

The Pantry wrote:
Cameron wrote:
I believe you were asked to present evidence. "Trust your gut (as long as your gut tells you what mine tells me)" is not evidence. That's weak sauce.
Been less than a week.  Have patience.

Bump. November 20th (Georgia) & 23rd (Pennsylvania, Michigan) is coming pretty fast.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-11-11, 19:03

And it's a money grab. He's trying to figure out all the ways he can monetize selling the election was stolen.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-22, 13:35

The Pantry wrote:
Cameron wrote:
I believe you were asked to present evidence. "Trust your gut (as long as your gut tells you what mine tells me)" is not evidence. That's weak sauce.
Been less than a week. Have patience.

Bump
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-22, 13:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Been less than a week. Have patience.

Bump

Been only three weeks. Have patience.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-11-22, 14:57

Wait... Minnesota and Michigan aren't the same thing???

Patience.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-22, 17:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wait... Minnesota and Michigan aren't the same thing???

Patience.

First we need to figure out who is on the team and who is not on the team.

[tw]1330644671693983750?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-22, 18:38

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Wait... Minnesota and Michigan aren't the same thing???

Patience.

When you're so crazy that you get fired by a team led by Runny Rudy.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2020-11-22, 18:43; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-22, 18:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

When you're so crazy that you get fired by a team led by this guy.

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 EB4y1LyFcMHrynvr7

[tw]1330649717173194752?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-11-22, 18:52

I have a feeling Sydney Powell just wasn't eye candy enough for Trump in briefings.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-11-22, 19:01

kingstonlake wrote:I have a feeling Sydney Powell just wasn't eye candy enough for Trump in briefings.

Somebody on Twitter referred to her as Marilyn Manson's mom, and now I can't look away. It's true.

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 Pjimage-2020-11-22T105553.775

I'm willing to concede the election to Biden - Page 3 1f7284dcd36096c2d29553450b050338
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next