Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any favorite gifts this year swill?

+8
aualum06
InTenSity
DWags
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Go down

Any favorite gifts this year swill?  Empty Any favorite gifts this year swill?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 10:45

What’d we get?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any favorite gifts this year swill?  Empty Re: Any favorite gifts this year swill?

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 11:11

Nothing
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Any favorite gifts this year swill?  Empty Re: Any favorite gifts this year swill?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 11:35

Why do you need more stuff, OTPT?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 11:55

I got a first aid kit turtleneck I’d say i could need that
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 12:07

I got some really nice boots and gloves for winter bike riding. And my daughter got a piano from her grandparents that I’m enjoying quite a bit. Haven’t played in 30 years.

Also, 8 family size and 50 snack size bags of Better Made BBQ chips.

Last edited by Motown Spartan on Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 13:00; edited 1 time in total
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 12:14

It's such a down year I really just enjoyed the time spent with the family. We did a socially distanced gathering in a huge garage at one of the relatives. Everyone masked up and we did a gift exchange and then left. Everyone in the family has had good health this year, that to me is the best I could ask for. Also, on the way back I drove by the basketball hall of fame. I gotta stop there one of these years.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Motown Spartan and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 12:55

steveschneider wrote:It's such a down year I really just enjoyed the time spent with the family. We did a socially distanced gathering in a huge garage at one of the relatives. Everyone masked up and we did a gift exchange and then left. Everyone in the family has had good health this year, that to me is the best I could ask for. Also, on the way back I drove by the basketball hall of fame. I gotta stop there one of these years.

Fucking Steve!! 🤗
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 13:19

Motown Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:It's such a down year I really just enjoyed the time spent with the family. We did a socially distanced gathering in a huge garage at one of the relatives. Everyone masked up and we did a gift exchange and then left. Everyone in the family has had good health this year, that to me is the best I could ask for. Also, on the way back I drove by the basketball hall of fame. I gotta stop there one of these years.

Fucking Steve!!  🤗

If you folks are looking for posts about high ticket items, I bought a gift for myself last week. A new to me Japanese made Fender Stratocaster 54 re-issue sunburst with a thick 50's style maple neck that lets you squeeze the fuck out of the note. Plugged straight into a Fender twin with nothing else between it is fuckin tone to the bone my friend. Any favorite gifts this year swill?  3493939353

Last edited by steveschneider on Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Motown Spartan, Turtleneck and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 13:25

So during my daughters senior year of basketball the parents, drunk at the billy goat tavern, started yelling “Spartan the Hell up”. When we’d get rounds. We took that into the stadium with us. Then made it our yell during the final four run.

The next fall at my tailgate I had it put on t-shirts and handed it out to the regulars. This year I got this from the wife for Christmas.

It’s my favorite gift

Any favorite gifts this year swill?  4dbfbd10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe, CORNER BLITZ and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 13:46

My parents got me this windmill? Not sure what to call it.Any favorite gifts this year swill?  20201210
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 13:55

The bank got me an f150 the week after Thanksgiving.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

The Pantry, DWags and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:09

Robot vacuum. I'm mildly impressed with it thus far.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I got a first aid kit turtleneck I’d say i could need that

You are correct. Books, records, and first aid kits are always very good gifts that you can't have too much of.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:42

Heat Miser wrote:Robot vacuum. I'm mildly impressed with it thus far.

It really sucks?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 15:51

pulling69 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Robot vacuum. I'm mildly impressed with it thus far.

It really sucks?

That's one setting, yes.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:08

Heat Miser wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

It really sucks?

That's one setting, yes.

Is this a sex robot?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 16:11

Turtleneck wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

That's one setting, yes.

Is this a sex robot?

No shit? Lol
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 19:56

Where you at Steve? My dad is originally from Springfield.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 20:36

Golf lessons otpt. They are pretty needed as my game fell off the fuckin cliff at the end of last season
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 23:37

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Where you at Steve? My dad is originally from Springfield.

Just rolled through there, been all over that state. I got a lot of in-laws in Massachusetts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 27 Dec 2020 - 0:41

steveschneider wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Fucking Steve!!  🤗

If you folks are looking for posts about high ticket items, I bought a gift for myself last week. A new to me Japanese made Fender Stratocaster 54 re-issue sunburst with a thick 50's style maple neck that lets you squeeze the fuck out of the note. Plugged straight into a Fender twin with nothing else between it is fuckin tone to the bone my friend. Any favorite gifts this year swill?  3493939353

Solid picture Steve

Great post
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 27 Dec 2020 - 13:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Golf lessons otpt. They are pretty needed as my game fell off the fuckin cliff at the end of last season

What went wrong?

I peaked around July, felt like I was close to breaking 100 on pretty challenging courses. Could always break 50 on one of the nines but would fuck up either the front or back nine. It's a brutal game. I was thinking of doing about 3-4 lessons this next year. One for the woods and driver, one for the irons, one for the wedges 50 yard shots and one for putting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 27 Dec 2020 - 13:47

Everything steve. By September I was worse than when I first started golfing. One decent shot per round would be the norm, the rest was varying degrees of total garbage. The club didn’t matter, they were all shit. A lot of it was in my head probably and I was probably doing too much to try to fix it and thinking too much.

I’ve never had a lesson though, so maybe it’s time to actually learn how to play instead of just going out and hitting the ball like I have the last 15 or so years
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down