Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Institutional Racism Does Not Exist

+11
kingstonlake
steveschneider
InTenSity
Cameron
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
DWags
StylesGShmooth
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Institutional Racism Does Not Exist Empty Institutional Racism Does Not Exist

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:50 pm

[tw]1352559036915310594?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser, Motown Spartan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Institutional Racism Does Not Exist Empty Re: Institutional Racism Does Not Exist

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:52 pm

you're about to make some fragile people/racists very sad.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Institutional Racism Does Not Exist Empty Re: Institutional Racism Does Not Exist

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:59 pm

This time I really did mean to post this in tBin.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:44 pm

I saw that.. How the fuck does a 22 year old get released to mommy?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:16 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I saw that.. How the fuck does a 22 year old get released to mommy?

White
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:49 am

Holy shit, she should be charged with straight up treason.

They didn't actually have any evidence against Browder, btw. Just one guy's testimony that changed multiple times. Browder was left physically and mentally scarred by the whole ordeal.. Tried to commit suicide twice at Riker's and more after he was released. Eventually he hung himself from an AC unit. His mother found his body. There was a doc on Netflix, the Kalief Browder Story. One of the most sad and depressing things I have ever watched.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Motown Spartan and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:37 am

[tw]1352783708202401797?s=21[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:17 am

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1352783708202401797?s=21[/tw]
It will be awfully awkward to getting him back into custody for his public hanging for treason and sedition.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:52 pm

The White supremist kid who killed people in Kenosha and is released was told by a judge that he probably shouldn't hang around with White Supremacist people while he's out on bail flashing white supremacist signs. But whatevs.

Hey kid, I let you out cause you were white like me, but maybe it's a bad idea to hang out with racist hate filled people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 pm

DWags wrote:The White supremist kid who killed people in Kenosha and is released was told by a judge that he probably shouldn't hang around with White Supremacist people while he's out on bail flashing white supremacist signs. But whatevs.

Hey kid, I let you out cause you were white like me, but maybe it's a bad idea to hang out with racist hate filled people.
And underaged drinking in bars... But judge yelled at him so that's ok now.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:09 pm

More evidence of two criminal justice systems. White people think it's unfair when their plans to leave the country for vacation get screwed up because they were busted breaking a bunch of federal laws.

One of the rioters who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 is asking a federal court to let her leave the country so she can make the most of a Mexican vacation she booked prior to the insurrection. In a court filing on Monday, Jenny Cudd’s attorneys said their client ”planned and prepaid for a weekend retreat with her employees” in Riviera Maya, Mexico, later this month and would like to attend. Cudd, the owner of a Midland, Texas, flower shop, told the court that the trip is “a work-related bonding retreat for employees and their spouses.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-jenny-cudd-asks-court-to-let-her-vacation-in-mexico?via=twitter_page
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:34 am

Turtleneck wrote:More evidence of two criminal justice systems. White people think it's unfair when their plans to leave the country for vacation get screwed up because they were busted breaking a bunch of federal laws.

One of the rioters who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 is asking a federal court to let her leave the country so she can make the most of a Mexican vacation she booked prior to the insurrection. In a court filing on Monday, Jenny Cudd’s attorneys said their client ”planned and prepaid for a weekend retreat with her employees” in Riviera Maya, Mexico, later this month and would like to attend. Cudd, the owner of a Midland, Texas, flower shop, told the court that the trip is “a work-related bonding retreat for employees and their spouses.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-jenny-cudd-asks-court-to-let-her-vacation-in-mexico?via=twitter_page

How is asking for that evidence of two criminal justice systems? Was it granted? Will it be granted? If so, then yes, that's evidence, and ridiculous to allow.

And no, I'm not disagreeing that there are two justice systems whatsoever, but the justice system hasn't done anything one way or the other here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:10 am

Probably because white people are so used to being treated differently by the criminal justice system that their interactions with it often display high levels of privilege and entitlement.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:49 am

Turtleneck wrote:Probably because white people are so used to being treated differently by the criminal justice system that their interactions with it often display high levels of privilege and entitlement.

Ok, that's a stretch to try to justify your point. I guess no lawyers for black people have ever made ridiculous requests.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:50 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Probably because white people are so used to being treated differently by the criminal justice system that their interactions with it often display high levels of privilege and entitlement.

Ok, that's a stretch to try to justify your point. I guess no lawyers for black people have ever made ridiculous requests.

Yes, it probably is a stretch for you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:17 pm

I’m making a call here. This is evidence of white privilege, not evidence of two justice systems. If granted then it’s evidence of two justice systems. Case closed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and MiamiSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:22 pm

White privilege does not partially manifest from, or is not enhanced by, two criminal justice systems? Ok.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:43 pm

Roc has spoken, take the L.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:47 pm

Cameron wrote:Roc has spoken, take the L.

I don't accept judgements from the poorly educated.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:30 pm

She fucking got permission to go.
Fuck this system.
All these fucking traitors are going to get off Scott free, with 10 of them being made examples of.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:31 pm

A woman accused of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol asked a federal judge for permission to leave the country on vacation later this month – and got it.

In a Monday court filing, lawyers for Jenny Louise Cudd requested the court's blessing to travel to Mexico's Riviera Maya from Feb. 18-21 for a prepaid "work-related bonding retreat" with her employees and their spouses.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 pm

That is absolutely ridiculous. I hope she drinks tap water down there.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:03 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:That is absolutely ridiculous. I hope she drinks tap water down there.

It's totally fucked up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:05 pm

This lady that wants to go to Mexico has been charged with 5 additional crimes (on top the 2 previous charges), including 1 felony.

Also, she apparently was not granted the release to go to Mexico, at least not yet. My guess is that a judge DID grant it (or was about to, which is still bullshit), but then the FBI said, "Not so fast, we expect the grand jury to level more serious charges any day." If they still grant it after these charges, that's an even bigger disgrace.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/02/04/first-on-cbs7-cudd-faces-five-new-criminal-charges-for-capitol-riot/
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:22 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:This lady that wants to go to Mexico has been charged with 5 additional crimes (on top the 2 previous charges), including 1 felony.

Also, she apparently was not granted the release to go to Mexico, at least not yet. My guess is that a judge DID grant it (or was about to, which is still bullshit), but then the FBI said, "Not so fast, we expect the grand jury to level more serious charges any day." If they still grant it after these charges, that's an even bigger disgrace.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/02/04/first-on-cbs7-cudd-faces-five-new-criminal-charges-for-capitol-riot/

But I really liked the idea of her drinking the tap water in Mexico.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:14 pm

[tw]1357667555649986562?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1357667555649986562?s=20[/tw]

Speaking of that dude, CNN (I think) had footage of this Qanon meeting in Arizona back in September or October. Probably less than 50 people there, but there was this guy, in the full get up, face paint and all. So it occurred to me that this is his thing. Like regularly. I thought maybe at the capitol thing it was to stand out on TV, like the Qanon Johnny Spirit or something. Nope, that's just how he generally goes out to even very small events.

I'm not sure if I'm more comforted or disturbed by realizing that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:50 pm

Watch whiteness work.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:Watch whiteness work.

Why is your avatar a capitol rioter?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Who wore it better.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:51 am

Turtleneck wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:This lady that wants to go to Mexico has been charged with 5 additional crimes (on top the 2 previous charges), including 1 felony.

But I really liked the idea of her drinking the tap water in Mexico.

Annnnnd now she can go. Trump appointee judge grants the request.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:22 pm

[tw]1357897178505740289[/tw]

To be fair, two black guys... But I don't know where to post it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:13 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:[tw]1357667555649986562?s=20[/tw]

Speaking of that dude, CNN (I think) had footage of this Qanon meeting in Arizona back in September or October. Probably less than 50 people there, but there was this guy, in the full get up, face paint and all. So it occurred to me that this is his thing. Like regularly. I thought maybe at the capitol thing it was to stand out on TV, like the Qanon Johnny Spirit or something. Nope, that's just how he generally goes out to even very small events.

I'm not sure if I'm more comforted or disturbed by realizing that.

Oh that's definitely his thing. He was the first person identified because people already knew who he was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Angeli

BTW, I saw people trying to claim he was one of those Antifa infiltrators that really did this when it happened. They were really grasping at them straws.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:14 am

Can’t imagine calling myself a progressive and watching this show.

[tw]1358259668498354178?s=21[/tw]

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:13 pm

steveschneider wrote:Can’t imagine calling myself a progressive and watching this show.

Weird clip to take out of context. Even out of context, she's careful to make clear that while BLM protests were animated by a valid cause, the stop the steal insurrection was based on a complete fabrication. I don't think it's incorrect to assert that there is mistrust of the establishment/elites on both sides of the aisle, and I'm not entirely sure what part of that clip I'm meant to find objectionable. But then, I've seen the whole video, so maybe I would understand what steve was getting at if I had less information...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:42 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Can’t imagine calling myself a progressive and watching this show.

Weird clip to take out of context. Even out of context, she's careful to make clear that while BLM protests were animated by a valid cause, the stop the steal insurrection was based on a complete fabrication. I don't think it's incorrect to assert that there is mistrust of the establishment/elites on both sides of the aisle, and I'm not entirely sure what part of that clip I'm meant to find objectionable. But then, I've seen the whole video, so maybe I would understand what steve was getting at if I had less information...

Her take was hot garbage and I didn’t take anything out of context.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:09 pm

steve is part of outrage culture but I don’t know who that person is
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:59 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Her take was hot garbage and I didn’t take anything out of context.  
Unless you are Matthew Dimitri, I wasn't saying you were the one who took the clip out of context. Try to keep up.

What did she say that you disagree with?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:05 pm

[tw]1417697815661326344?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:34 pm

He was on a roll in that meeting

[tw]1417326215539699731[/tw]
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next