Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing

+13
Cameron
Nordic
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
Turtleneck
Death Roe
DWags
MattyFresh
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing Empty Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-03-27, 12:15

.250 ain't bad

[tw]1375840191273836545[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing Empty Re: Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-27, 12:22

A point guard? Exactly what the doctor ordered!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing Empty Re: Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-03-27, 13:15

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-27, 13:24

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 3434560931
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2021-03-27, 13:26

Love his game!!! Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 969504605
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2021-03-27, 13:27

Also, I think this is the clear signal for Foster Loyer to transfer to CMU or something...
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-27, 13:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

That’s the jam that gets the party going!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-03-27, 14:28

Fuck! I was holding out for OTPT.

OTPT 11
This new guy 6.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2021-03-27, 15:44

Rocket is more than likely gone.

Shortly after the post, he went on IG Live with a song playing that said, "I guess I'm not real enough for these bitches", shook his head, and signed off.

Ugh
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-03-27, 15:47

Death Roe wrote:Rocket is more than likely gone.

Shortly after the post, he went on IG Live with a song playing that said, "I guess I'm not real enough for these bitches", shook his head, and signed off.

Ugh

Doesn't this free him up to play SG and not have to run the point? Seems like this helps him more than harms him if he doesn't want to play PG.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-03-27, 15:47

Death Roe wrote:Rocket is more than likely gone.

Ugh

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 502811600 Why does he care if he doesn't want to play PG?
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2021-03-27, 15:51

I know, right?

Rocket has a spot here at MSU. He can play the 2 and become a lethal off-the-ball shooter like Forbes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

MattyFresh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-03-27, 16:02

Ain't playing shit if he only shows up once every 4-5 games.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

MattyFresh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-27, 16:28

Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5mngahfitbllyz0x4h7nma7iu7sdk8c8t13nwkz93&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-03-27, 17:20

How smart is Loyer or kithier or the other fringe guys? Are anu like a 4.0 guys? Hook em up with a academic and keep them on as preferred managers or some shit.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-27, 17:35

MattyFresh wrote:Also, I think this is the clear signal for Foster Loyer to transfer to CMU or something...

Not gonna pile on the kid, but it seems apparent that he’s lost the support of the coach, his last line of defense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-27, 17:37

AvgMSUJoe wrote:How smart is Loyer or kithier or the other fringe guys? Are anu like a 4.0 guys? Hook em up with a academic and keep them on as preferred managers or some shit.

If Loyer’s shoulder injury means he’s done playing, that’s a possibility for him. Get an early start on a future career in coaching or whatever he wants to do.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-03-27, 18:37

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:How smart is Loyer or kithier or the other fringe guys? Are anu like a 4.0 guys? Hook em up with a academic and keep them on as preferred managers or some shit.

If Loyer’s shoulder injury means he’s done playing, that’s a possibility for him. Get an early start on a future career in coaching or whatever he wants to do.
Maybe he and Kithier can invent a way to get tankers unstuck. Then they’d be billionaires like Ishbia and build a giant Sparty right in the basketball stadium.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-27, 18:39

I think Izzo likes the way Kithier plays
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-03-27, 18:43

kingstonlake wrote:I think Izzo likes the way Kithier plays

Sometimes. I don't think.he played vs..UCLA
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-03-27, 18:51

I don't know what it is but Kithier has some non basketball issue that is going on. He supposedly was close to giving up the game last year and may be having to rethink that. So take it easy on him. Actually take it easy on all of these kids.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-27, 19:01

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe he and Kithier can invent a way to get tankers unstuck. Then they’d be billionaires like Ishbia and build a giant Sparty right in the basketball stadium.

With that much cash, they could make it a fire-breathing giant Sparty statue and create a walk-up and observation room for tourists. And they’d still have money left over to brick the stadium.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-27, 19:11

kingstonlake wrote:I think Izzo likes the way Kithier plays

I’ve seen him dive for balls a couple of times. Pretty sure Tom gets a chubby whenever one of his players do that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-27, 20:23

Death Roe wrote:I know, right?

Rocket has a spot here at MSU. He can play the 2 and become a lethal off-the-ball shooter like Forbes.
Did you watch Rocket shoot the basketball this year? He will never belong in the same breath as Forbes as a shooter.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-03-27, 20:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know what it is but Kithier has some non basketball issue that is going on. He supposedly was close to giving up the game last year and may be having to rethink that. So take it easy on him. Actually take it easy on all of these kids.
No one's picking on them... They just need to find schollie space. For most programs it would be an awesome problem to have.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2021-03-28, 01:19

He's entering MSU as a Junior or a Sophmore with the COVID year? I haven't seen it reported and I am sure it won't matter, just was wondering. I am assuming that he has 4 years to play 3 (hypothetically) though.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-03-28, 10:13

MattyFresh wrote:Also, I think this is the clear signal for Foster Loyer to transfer to CMU or something...

Not sure anything about this is clear. I'll go with or something.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-28, 10:46

Cameron wrote:

Did you watch Rocket shoot the basketball this year? He will never belong in the same breath as Forbes as a shooter.

Towards the end of his Freshman year he showed some skills and we saw some of that in spurts through out the year. I agree he had some struggles this year but I do believe if he can get his mojo back and become consistent look out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-03-28, 10:48

Cameron wrote:

Not trying to pile on death roe here but yes that is a truly terrible comparison. Rocket and Forbes are totally different players
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-03-28, 12:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Not trying to pile on death roe here but yes that is a truly terrible comparison. Rocket and Forbes are totally different players

2/3 of Forbes shots were 3s (and he shot 48% as a SR). I don't think Rocket will be that type of player, but maybe less pressure handling the ball (and other options on offense) will allow him to shoot better from 3 and drive the lane with more success.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2021-03-28, 17:54

Cameron wrote:

I said LIKE Forbes, not be him exactly. Christ. This is why I don't come around often anymore. Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 502811600

It's like, wow, Rocket didn't get an offseason of his own to develop point guard skills!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-28, 18:05

Death Roe wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I said LIKE Forbes, not be him exactly. Christ. This is why I don't come around often anymore. Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 502811600

It's like, wow, Rocket didn't get an offseason of his own to develop point guard skills!

I fear Watts will never be a lethal shooter. So inconsistent. It's like he got all the ingredients to be a nice player, he just doesn't have the recipe. Be interesting to see if he stays.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-03-28, 18:34

Rocket can score. Consistency is the issue. The jab step two years ago owned every one. Sophomore slump (without an off-season) I suppose. If he doesn't have the junk to fight through adversity... So be it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-03-28, 18:40

Is this guy a transfer or gonna be a freshman?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-03-28, 18:46

3 years of eligibility left. To Matty's question not sure if it's 4 to play 3 or 3 to play 3. I don't think a rs year is in the cards..
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-28, 19:01

Death Roe wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I don't feel like I disagreed in a disrespectful way. I didn't even insult your intelligence, and I love doing that when I disagree with people. Rocket is a scorer, not a shooter. Way more Keith Appling than Bryn Forbes.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-28, 20:51

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Towards the end of his Freshman year he showed some skills and we saw some of that in spurts through out the year. I agree he had some struggles this year but I do believe if he can get his mojo back and become consistent look out.

Blame it on the sophomore jinx. Or if you’re Kingston: The southmore jinx. Tyson Walker welcome to East Lansing 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-28, 20:56

Death Roe wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I figured it was because there was too much ankle skin whenever DWags posted one of this shoe pics.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-03-28, 20:59

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I figured it was because there was too much ankle skin whenever DWags posted one of this shoe pics.

You can admit it turns you on Greenway. No shame in that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-03-29, 07:16

Death Roe wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You don’t come around because you made a bad comparison? Odd. We all make mistakes bro. It’s okay.
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next