Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy International Lefthanders Day

+12
Cameron
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
The Pantry
DWags
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy International Lefthanders Day Empty Happy International Lefthanders Day

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 11:52

Today you are legally required to be nice to me or you will spend 5 years in prison Please say nice things below. Let me know what kind of gift you are sending. Thank you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy International Lefthanders Day Empty Re: Happy International Lefthanders Day

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-13, 12:18

I plan to use this thread to fight with Steve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Happy International Lefthanders Day Empty Re: Happy International Lefthanders Day

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 12:42

Turtleneck wrote:I plan to use this thread to fight with Steve.

Excellent
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-08-13, 12:51

My Dad was a lefty and my grandson is a lefty. Both good and funny dudes. So I assume Travis is too.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-08-13, 13:22

Please add Kingstonlake to all of your gift lists.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-13, 13:23

GreenWay is left handed so congrats to him as well.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 13:25

I knew a guy who lost his right arm. Guess what his nickname was.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 13:27

Stubby?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 13:33

A fun read on left handed facts. About 10% are lefties.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-13, 13:43

DWags wrote:I knew a guy who lost his right arm. Guess what his nickname was.

Tiny?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-13, 13:49

DWags wrote:A fun read on left handed facts. About 10% are lefties.

So Travis is always sneezing, doesn't sleep, drinks too much, does not communicate well, and has oddly long nails on his left hand? I always knew he was kind of a mess.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-08-13, 14:16

My mom wrote lefthanded but threw, bowled, batted, etc righthanded. I'm righthanded but preferred playing hockey LH and could bat pretty well LH (switch hitter, save the jokes). Probably got some of her lefthanded genes.

Please put me on your lefthanded gift list.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 14:23

The alcoholism comes from the extreme difficulty we face every single day in living as a minority in a right hand dominant world.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-08-13, 14:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The alcoholism comes from the extreme difficulty we face every single day in living as a minority in a right hand dominant world.

The persecution I've endured is unfathomable to the rightie establishment. I demand reparations!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay, DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-08-13, 14:36

Heat Miser wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The alcoholism comes from the extreme difficulty we face every single day in living as a minority in a right hand dominant world.

The persecution I've endured is unfathomable to the rightie establishment. I demand reparations!
The full extent of lefty reparations ended with the creation of lefthanded scissors. Surprised you didn't know.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-08-13, 14:47

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

The full extent of lefty reparations ended with the creation of lefthanded scissors. Surprised you didn't know.

I will not rest until there are left-handed shopping carts, sidewalks, & keg taps. In exchange, and to show I'm not unreasonable, I'm willing to abandon my demands for left-handed TV remotes & cell phones. Clearly I'm giving more than I'm getting here.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Travis of the Cosmos and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-13, 14:54

Amen brotha, we are persecuted.

Still bitter about Mrs. Schmidt trying to shame me into her "right-handed" lifestyle in kindergarten. Just love me for who I am Mrs. Schmidt...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-13, 14:55

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The full extent of lefty reparations ended with the creation of lefthanded scissors. Surprised you didn't know.

I will not rest until there are left-handed shopping carts, sidewalks, & keg taps. In exchange, and to show I'm not unreasonable, I'm willing to abandon my demands for left-handed TV remotes & cell phones. Clearly I'm giving more than I'm getting here.

How about a goddamm simple birthday card that's not ass backward....
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-08-13, 14:56

About time we got celebrated.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-08-13, 14:57

DWags wrote:I knew a guy who lost his right arm. Guess what his nickname was.

I knew a guy that lost both his legs below the knee. We called him Stumpy.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 14:57

Listen, I had to endure five years of left-handed pencils from Michigan State. Yes that’s right! Michigan State sold left handed pencils. If you held it in your left hand you could read Michigan State University on the pencil, if you held it in your right hand the writing was upside down. I felt awkward taking tests. You lefties will never know our struggle. All hands matter!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-13, 14:58

Don't even get me started with the strife I faced in Little league...

K,K,K,K....(let me be me!)... Rip a fucking triple. "Suck it!!!" coach meylan.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 14:59

Lol why are there so many lefties on the swill there are like 20 users and half of them are left handed

Anyway, leftie power let’s start the revolution

Happy International Lefthanders Day 71YWO9hSoiL._AC_SY450_
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-08-13, 14:59

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The full extent of lefty reparations ended with the creation of lefthanded scissors. Surprised you didn't know.

A left handed cell phone would be nice. I'm tired of hitting the scroll slider when I'm reading an article and then have to scroll through the article to figure out where I was.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-08-13, 15:02

A lefthanded coffee cup would be nice. Sucks when you're the only one reading whatever stupid saying is on the righthanded side of it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-13, 15:04

Jesus, I just realized something... Pantry was more or less correct and we are a bunch of lefties!!!!

Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-08-13, 15:15

My son is a lefty who hold his fork/spoon with his right.  He doesn't know why.

We suspect he watched wife, daughter and myself  (all righties) eat with our fork in the right hand he copied what he saw at the dinner table.  From the first time he threw a ball, set up to bat off a tee it was always as a lefty.  Played HS baseball as a lefty.  As a left hander in tennis his serves spun opposite of what his opponents were used to seeing and won a lot of first serve points.

My late mother was also born a lefty but when she went to the small rural school in Ottawa County the teacher put her left arm in a sling then tied her  arm and hand to her side with a belt forcing her to learn how to write and eat as a right handed person.  However she worked as a legal secretary after HS and was a helluva a typist.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 15:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol why are there so many lefties on the swill there are like 20 users and half of them are left handed

Anyway, leftie power let’s start the revolution

Happy International Lefthanders Day 71YWO9hSoiL._AC_SY450_

20-10= 10

10%.

Do the math.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 15:29

One year at thanksgiving, after years of being told I had to sit at the end of the table so that I didn’t elbow people by eating with the “wrong” hand, I finally put my foot (or hand I suppose) down and said no, I’m sitting here. Make me move.

Anyway I’m basically Rosa parks for lefties
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-13, 15:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One year at thanksgiving, after years of being told I had to sit at the end of the table so that I didn’t elbow people by eating with the “wrong” hand, I finally put my foot (or hand I suppose) down and said no, I’m sitting here. Make me move.

Fight the good fight Travis...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-08-13, 15:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One year at thanksgiving, after years of being told I had to sit at the end of the table so that I didn’t elbow people by eating with the “wrong” hand, I finally put my foot (or hand I suppose) down and said no, I’m sitting here. Make me move.

Actually, this is one of the great leftie benefits. I always get a left corner or end spot at the table, which gives me more elbow room & also gives the (false) impression I'm being considerate of others.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 15:59

Heat Miser wrote:

Actually, this is one of the great leftie benefits. I always get a left corner or end spot at the table, which gives me more elbow room & also gives the (false) impression I'm being considerate of others.

Oh definitely. I just don’t want the rightie elites to tell me I have to be there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 16:01

Ok. You win

Happy International Lefthanders Day D467b810
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-13, 16:02

Glad to see you're charging your phone.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 16:05

Turtleneck wrote:Glad to see you're charging your phone.

If that’s all you noticed….. I googled left handed hot women. Score.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-08-13, 16:08

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Jesus, I just realized something... Pantry was more or less correct and we are a bunch of lefties!!!!

Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day 4198636888
This thread has made a lot clear to me, too. And all you lefties expect me to chime in in tBin?

Would be like going back to kindergarten where a disproportionate # of the scissors (was like 30%) had the "LH" stamped in them. As a righty, if you were late getting to the scissor basket, the LH's were all that were left. Despite trying to use them with my left hand, they didn't work. Happy International Lefthanders Day 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-08-13, 16:30

So The Panty couldn't cut it in kindergarten and he's still blaming lefties
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 16:37

Left-hander checking in. I’m cleaning out a water-logged basement, so be nice to me, too. Fair warning: I can club a seal using either hand, so if you’re not nice to me, I can club you with either the hand you so rudely mocked or the one you think is superior.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-08-13, 16:47

GRR Spartan wrote:So The Panty couldn't cut it in kindergarten and he's still blaming lefties
Perhaps you missed the lefty pun...? Happy International Lefthanders Day 3742235224

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-08-13, 16:48

tGreenWay wrote:Left-hander checking in. I’m cleaning out a water-logged basement, so be nice to me, too. Fair warning: I can club a seal using either hand, so if you’re not nice to me, I can club you with either the hand you so rudely mocked or the one you think is superior.
Sorry to learn about your basement. What was your course of action?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next