Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy International Lefthanders Day

+12
Cameron
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
The Pantry
DWags
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy International Lefthanders Day

Post by Cameron 2021-08-13, 17:07

Is handedness gonna be tSwill's race war?

RIGHT POWER!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy International Lefthanders Day

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-13, 17:11

Cameron wrote:Is handedness gonna be tSwill's race war?

RIGHT POWER!

(Team steve)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-08-13, 17:13

leftist but a righty, i'd chop my dick off with my left hand before being right politically. cowards who are afraid of any adapting, changing, evolving, their shadow, etc.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-08-13, 17:20

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Cameron wrote:Is handedness gonna be tSwill's race war?

RIGHT POWER!

(Team steve)

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 17:32

DWags wrote:I knew a guy who lost his right arm. Guess what his nickname was.

Lucky?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-08-13, 17:35

tGreenWay wrote:Left-hander checking in. I’m cleaning out a water-logged basement, so be nice to me, too. Fair warning: I can club a seal using either hand, so if you’re not nice to me, I can club you with either the hand you so rudely mocked or the one you think is superior.

Did Bob clog the toilet in the downstairs bathroom again?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 17:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One year at thanksgiving, after years of being told I had to sit at the end of the table so that I didn’t elbow people by eating with the “wrong” hand, I finally put my foot (or hand I suppose) down and said no, I’m sitting here. Make me move.

Anyway I’m basically Rosa parks for lefties

This is beautiful, Travis. It would be cool if Henry Ford Museum found, bought, then restored the table where your resistance to the righties took place. Actually, they should buy the entire house and recreate the room and the historic scene.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 17:46

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Left-hander checking in. I’m cleaning out a water-logged basement, so be nice to me, too. Fair warning: I can club a seal using either hand, so if you’re not nice to me, I can club you with either the hand you so rudely mocked or the one you think is superior.
Sorry to learn about your basement. What was your course of action?

General panic, followed by severe depression, then finally, acceptance.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 17:47

Turtleneck wrote:

Did Bob clog the toilet in the downstairs bathroom again?

Bob needs to cut back on his fiber intake. Way back.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 17:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One year at thanksgiving, after years of being told I had to sit at the end of the table so that I didn’t elbow people by eating with the “wrong” hand, I finally put my foot (or hand I suppose) down and said no, I’m sitting here. Make me move.

Anyway I’m basically Rosa parks for lefties

This is beautiful, Travis. It would be cool if Henry Ford Museum found, bought, then restored the table where your resistance to the righties took place. Actually, they should buy the entire house and recreate the room and the historic scene.

My parents have had the same table since… well I don’t know but I’m sure they’d sell it for the correct price
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 17:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My parents have had the same table since… well I don’t know but I’m sure they’d sell it for the correct price

I’d like to see the museum recreate the moment you stood up for all lefthanders, by sitting down. Are you available nights and weekends?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 18:05

tGreenWay wrote:

I’d like to see the museum recreate the moment you stood up for all lefthanders, by sitting down. Are you available nights and weekends?

I’d prefer they make it an animatronic tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-08-13, 18:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:leftist but a righty, i'd chop my dick off with my left hand before being right politically. cowards who are afraid of any adapting, changing, evolving, their shadow, etc.
Bob would probably pay you another 10 bucks to see that...maybe $20?

What a riddickuless claim to make.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-08-13, 19:20

DWags wrote:Ok. You win

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 D467b810

I’m just going to post this here in the hopes of everyone getting along and enjoying life.

Just look at that left hand it’s real and it’s spectacular
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and The Pantry like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-08-13, 19:56

My first fishing reel was right handed, I took it apart and bent the inside mechanism to make it left handed and it worked well until they started making reels that were easily convertible from right to left.
What upsets me the most is very nice kitchen utensils that are only made right handed. I have a spatula that is angled to work well for right handers and a spatula/spoon that is the same way. I've tried to find left handed versions with no luck, at least in inexpensive models.
There's also a super expensive Japanese chef knife that comes with a right handed or left handed edge. I'd love to have one of those.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-08-13, 20:01

The Pantry wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Jesus, I just realized something... Pantry was more or less correct and we are a bunch of lefties!!!!

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 4198636888 Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 4198636888
This thread has made a lot clear to me, too.  And all you lefties expect me to chime in in tBin?

Would be like going back to kindergarten where a disproportionate # of the scissors (was like 30%) had the "LH" stamped in them.  As a righty, if you were late getting to the scissor basket, the LH's were all that were left.  Despite trying to use them with my left hand, they didn't work.  Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 2599972566

This. We need a vaccine for lefties.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and The Pantry like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 20:05

tGreenWay wrote:

I’d prefer they make it an animatronic tbh

Like the presidents at DisneyLand/World?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-08-13, 20:06

Exactly
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-13, 20:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Exactly

Can I be your voice?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-13, 11:16

Deals for lefties only, enjoy paying full price for the rest of you suckers.

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 9c40e710
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-13, 11:18

How do you prove this?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-08-13, 11:18

Devil spawns of Satan.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-13, 11:19

Well it’s a glove for a lefty dwags. I suppose you don’t need proof but it won’t be very useful if you intend to throw with your right hand.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-13, 11:20

On phone. I thought stores had deals. MSU had left handed pencils btw
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-08-13, 12:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Deals for lefties only, enjoy paying full price for the rest of you suckers.

Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 9c40e710
Thanks for the insight into part of what is wrong with you  Happy International Lefthanders Day - Page 2 506486848

My mom was sort of ambidexterous.  She wrote left-handed but was right-handed when it came to sports...throwing a baseball/football, bowling, ping pong, etc.  Some of that maybe transferred to me.  Do most things right-handed but always felt more comfortable playing hockey left-handed.  Or, maybe it's not that uncommon

WHY ARE SO MANY HOCKEY PLAYERS LEFT-HANDED?

Use to switch hit playing baseball.  Was fun but more power hitting right-handed.  Number of times flipped a wedge and swung left-handed in bad lies on the golf course. Tried bowling left-handed a few times, very unsuccessfully.

Left-handed with the phone cuz often stuff to write down.  Guessing lefty writers are the opposite.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-08-13, 13:17

On average, left-handed NFL QBs throw 3 more interceptions per 100 pass attempts than right-handed QBs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-13, 13:29

My favorite all time NFL QB was a lefty. Snake. He was the first lefty to win a Super Bowl.

On a serious note, most offenses are built by right handers for right handers. It’s hard for a lefty to break into a lineup with a play ok that’s been built.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-08-13, 16:30

Thank you
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-13, 18:27

I might rub one out lefty tonight. I’ll be thinking of you lefties when it happens

Hiiiihoooooooo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-08-13, 18:30

DWags wrote:On phone. I thought stores had deals. MSU had left handed pencils btw

A left handed phone would be nice. I've probably got thousands of images saved to favorites because the button to do so is always under my right index finger when I'm scrolling with it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-13, 18:38

By the way, snopes Debunked this claim.

2500 lefties die yearly using equipment made for righties.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-08-13, 19:20

DWags wrote: 

On  a serious note, most offenses of the world are is built by right handers for right handers. 
FTFY
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-13, 19:46

DWags wrote: 

On  a serious note, most offenses of the world are is built by right handers for right handers. 
FTFY

You aren’t lying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-08-13, 21:05

DWags wrote:I might rub one out lefty tonight. I’ll be thinking of you lefties when it happens

Hiiiihoooooooo
You slut.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2