Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA

5 posters

Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA Empty Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-09-27, 18:44

5 shot, 1 dead so far.

Good luck with your fundraising on the backs of the worst day of some people's lives.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA Empty Re: Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-09-27, 20:06

One of their ilk killed 17 children in Russia a couple of days ago.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA Empty Re: Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP - Another School Shooting, This One in PA

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-09-28, 06:53

Trapper Gus wrote:One of their ilk killed 17 children in Russia a couple of days ago.
the 'pro-life' GOP is starting to export mass shootings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-09-28, 09:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:One of their ilk killed 17 children in Russia a couple of days ago.
the 'pro-life' GOP is starting to export mass shootings.

I thought that the NRA was exporting US style gun control to Russia.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-09-28, 14:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:5 shot, 1 dead so far.

Good luck with your fundraising on the backs of the worst day of some people's lives.

Race of perpetrators not reported by your link or by Bob.  (Bob is very keen on race usually)

Also from Bob's link:
According to city controller's office data (last updated on Monday), at least 174 children have been shot this year in Philadelphia.

You would think the democrat mayor, democrat governor, and democrat president would do something about this.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-28, 15:36

RQA wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:5 shot, 1 dead so far.

Race of perpetrators not reported by your link or by Bob.  (Bob is very keen on race usually)

Also from Bob's link:
According to city controller's office data (last updated on Monday), at least 174 children have been shot this year in Philadelphia.

You would think the democrat mayor, democrat governor, and democrat president would do something about this.

Holy shit, they can pass laws regarding gun control by themselves? No way!!!! I never knew that. Now I’m pissed at them. I didn’t realize one person had that ability.

Do they know that? Or is it you’re just dumb? If they’re that dumb vote them out. If it’s you, you’re probably just snowflake complaining like republicans do. If it’s me I’m pissed at myself and these individuals who can make laws on their own but won’t.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-09-28, 16:02

DWags wrote:
RQA wrote:

Also from Bob's link:

Holy shit, they can pass laws regarding gun control by themselves? No way!!!! I never knew that. Now I’m pissed at them. I didn’t realize one person had that ability.

Do they know that? Or is it you’re just dumb? If they’re that dumb vote them out. If it’s you, you’re probably just snowflake complaining like republicans do. If it’s me I’m pissed at myself and these individuals who can make laws on their own but won’t.
you'd think the 'pro-life' right would be saddened by this but, they downplay shootings, mock them, and belittle the victims and their families.

none of this is shocking, of course, and it doesn't stop me from consistently pointing out how morally bankrupt the 'pro-life' christian right is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-28, 16:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

you'd think the 'pro-life' right would be saddened by this but, they downplay shootings, mock them, and belittle the victims and their families.

none of this is shocking, of course, and it doesn't stop me from consistently pointing out how morally bankrupt the 'pro-life' christian right is.

Pete Buttigieg said it best they don’t want to solve the problem, they don’t want the problem to go away, they just want to be able to complain about the problem and blame it on somebody else. No matter what you say Hillary was 100% correct, they are just pieces of deplorable human beings. Scum of the earth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-09-28, 17:14

DWags, getting too close to home for The Swill’s recently returned Russian troll.

He should remember there are good people on both sides.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-09-28, 18:49

DWags wrote:
Holy shit, they can pass laws regarding gun control by themselves?

Yes they could as they control the HOR, the Senate, and the Presidency.

No need to upvote me for the civics lesson.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-28, 19:36

RQA wrote:
DWags wrote:
Holy shit, they can pass laws regarding gun control by themselves?    

Yes they could as they control the HOR, the Senate, and the Presidency.

No need to upvote me for the civics lesson.  

Besides Manchin and Sinema you should quickly read this.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/with-senate-split-50-50-heres-what-democrats-can-and-cant-do

Also, please don’t leave out the governor and mayor.

We know you’re dishonest on these boards a d that’s typical of a right winger, but how do the other two, which you bright up, do it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-09-28, 19:58

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you'd think the 'pro-life' right would be saddened by this but, they downplay shootings, mock them, and belittle the victims and their families.

Pete Buttigieg said it best they don’t want to solve the problem, they don’t want the problem to go away, they just want to be able to complain about the problem and blame it on somebody else. No matter what you say Hillary was 100% correct, they are just pieces of deplorable human beings. Scum of the earth.
yep, even here at tSwill.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down