Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread

+15
MiamiSpartan
Probably CF
Cameron
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rick Saunders
steveschneider
NigelUno
Nordic
Turtleneck
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-26, 07:53

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The way he leans into "crowd support", you wonder if that would have influenced his decision when the stadium will be half empty. (Kids are gone, crappy weather, family weekend)
I suppose it's not a concern now, but LSU will probably pack their last game, even in a horrible season.

Time for all of us to ask what we can do to help? Ishbia did his part. So did that other billionaire who’s name I forget but is alright in my book. We all gotta get our friends and start packing that place. The Michigan fans, the Buckeyes and the Irish fans get it done.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-26, 08:14

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The way he leans into "crowd support", you wonder if that would have influenced his decision when the stadium will be half empty. (Kids are gone, crappy weather, family weekend)
I suppose it's not a concern now, but LSU will probably pack their last game, even in a horrible season.

I'll take the over on half capacity.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-11-26, 08:21

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The stands will be pretty much empty. I hope the ink dried on Mel's new contract.

I think you will be surprised. Remember the Rutgers game on Senior a few years back? 60k at kickoff and I think we will see close to that tomorrow. I know it's Thanksgiving weekend and the weather is shitty but Spartans are a dedicated and resilient bunch.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-26, 13:25

Christian Veilleux’s Performance Opens The Door For A Different Kind Of What If

https://www.blackshoediaries.com/2021/11/25/22801172/penn-state-football-christian-veilleuxs-performance-opens-the-door-for-a-different-kind-of-what-if
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-26, 15:03

Michigan State vs. Penn State odds, line: 2021 college football picks, Week 13 predictions from proven model

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-state-vs-penn-state-odds-line-2021-college-football-picks-week-13-predictions-from-proven-model/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-11-26, 15:24

i'll be there. still deciding which tickets to pull the trigger on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-26, 15:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i'll be there. still deciding which tickets to pull the trigger on.

Maybe you should, you know, for the sake of winning and losing, take a break from going to games.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-26, 16:02

I’m undecided about going to tailgate or just going to the game and back Guy who works for me coaches a team in the state finals tomorrow I feel like I have to support the team tomorrow because I know many students will be gone and many seats infilled
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-11-26, 16:41

Isn't Nittany Mountain Hop a song by Led Zeppelin?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-11-26, 17:50

Motown Spartan wrote:Isn't Nittany Mountain Hop a song by Led Zeppelin?

I think you're thinking of Over the Nittany Hills and Far Away.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-11-26, 18:59

[tw]1464365743512993794[/tw]

are we aware of this
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2021-11-26, 19:18

Well shit.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-11-26, 19:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:[tw]1464365743512993794[/tw]

are we aware of this

Shit. PSU just had a flu bug earlier in the week or last week, and I was thinking that might be an advantage for us if players lost weight, weren't able to practice, etc. This really sucks.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-26, 19:38

This seems not good. TOC is posting the same Tweet

Projecting Michigan State’s starters and depth chart versus Penn State

https://www.theonlycolors.com/2021/11/26/22803887/projecting-michigan-state-spartans-starters-and-depth-chart-versus-penn-state
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-11-26, 20:46

Next 20 guys up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Other Teams Pursuing That, duffy munn, DWags, Turtleneck and Probably CF like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-11-26, 21:28

Fuuuuuuuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-26, 21:37

Team needs me I’m going only to the game then back home

I live Spartan football I only have one voice, but mine will be there tomorrow trying to give back what this team has given me this year

GO FUCKING GREEN
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-11-26, 21:52

DWags wrote:Team needs me I’m going only to the game then back home

I live Spartan football I only have one voice, but mine will be there tomorrow trying to give back what this team has given me this year

GO FUCKING GREEN

Can you play cornerback or any other position
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-11-26, 22:13

Nordic wrote: Next 20 guys up.

Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 3493939353 Nittany Mountain isn't even a real mountain. It's just a big hill: Penn State pregame thread - Page 2 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-11-26, 22:15

GO FUCKING GREEN

You tailgating? My crew is starting at Dags for the first half of MY buckeyes and then heading over. Also GO FUCKING WHITE
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-26, 22:23

duffy munn wrote:

GO FUCKING GREEN

You tailgating? My crew is starting at Dags for the first half of MY buckeyes and then heading over. Also GO FUCKING WHITE

Hmmmm If I go to dags are we walking to stadium or riding?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2021-11-26, 22:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can you play cornerback or any other position

Hell I'm thinking we may need him to be the kicker

Fuck it/Floor it - just beat the Shittany Lions
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-11-26, 22:27

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Riding. check pm
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-26, 22:42

[ig]CWwp5hWjKYg[/ig]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Probably CF 2021-11-26, 22:45

Turtleneck wrote:[ig]CWwp5hWjKYg[/ig]

This illustration is missing the projectile vomiting and uncontrollable diarrhea.
Probably CF
Probably CF
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-26, 23:50

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Riding. check pm

I have my lot 62 parking pass. I’ll bring it. Might be the last time I ever use it. Whom ever drives can have it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-11-27, 01:33

[ig]CWv6JkKJBb0[/ig]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-27, 15:31

We throw in the towel with the injury/sick news?

No game thread, plus activity in the um thread makes me queasy.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-11-27, 16:01

Thorne locked in
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2