Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

+10
GRR Spartan
Bredo Morstoel
NigelUno
NumbersDude
Pervis Muldoon
aualum06
RQA
Trapper Gus
duffy munn
Motown Spartan
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States Empty Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-04-23, 06:51

https://news.sky.com/story/guns-now-leading-cause-of-death-among-children-and-teenagers-in-us-data-suggests-12595878

Every single person that doesn't support some type of regulation or stricter standards can fuck right off. It's not draconian, you're literally complicit in the murder of our children. Go to fucking hell you scumbags.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States Empty Re: Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-23, 08:18

Bang Bang
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States Empty Re: Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 08:26

Speaking of gun deaths, with the top gun deaths being the suicide of middle aged rural white dudes, gun deaths have to be near top of causes of death for them, too.

Also, while death is the topic, covid was the third highest cause of death in the US in both 2020 & 2021.  In 2020 it was the cause of 10% of the deaths, in 2021 it was the cause of 13%.  (Heart disease & cancer are one & two).

And, 1.2% of the people who get covid die, still.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 09:03

Measures do need to be taken to reduce childhood deaths from firearms. Should start with more accountability for the owners of the involved guns. Handguns are the culprit. Somehow society needs to be convinced that the vast volumes of handguns in circulation needs to be drastically reduced. Not seeing that happen in our culture.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 09:04

Trapper Gus wrote:  In 2020 it was the cause of 10% of the deaths, in 2021 it was the cause of 13%.  (Heart disease & cancer are one & two).

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States 1099637414

Biden said he was going to shut down the virus. You mean that didn't happen?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 09:17

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:  In 2020 it was the cause of 10% of the deaths, in 2021 it was the cause of 13%.  (Heart disease & cancer are one & two).

Biden said he was going to shut down the virus. You mean that didn't happen?

Well most of the deaths are the unvacinated, so there is that.

Furthermore he probably didn't plan for the Conservatives to turn public health into a political football which of course caused much lower vacination rates than needed to slow it down, along with killing off a bunch of conservatives.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-04-23, 09:17

I agree but I'll say this my dad has guns, never locked up while growing up. I would have never dreamed of touching one while not in his presence.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 09:22

aualum06 wrote:I agree but I'll say this my dad has guns, never locked up while growing up. I would have never dreamed of touching one while not in his presence.

Same here, but no handguns. Shotguns and 22's for hunting.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 09:33

Trapper Gus wrote:along with killing off a bunch of conservatives.

If that's true you should be looking forward to a liberal tidal wave election in November.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 09:40

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:along with killing off a bunch of conservatives.

If that's true you should be looking forward to a liberal tidal wave election in November.

Sadly the numbers say it didn't kill enough of them.

We also have the Conservatives working hard with the help of unqualified federal judges to gerrymander the States they control to ridiculous levels, States where the popular vote is typically split 51/49 in the Dems favor have 75% of the US House seats, and State seats, elect Republicians. It is very clear that Republicians are Anti-American.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 09:46

Trapper Gus wrote:where the popular vote is typically split 51/49 in the Dems favor have 75% of the US House seats, and State seats, elect Republicians. It

Thank God for that.

Democrats and leftists (the same thing really) are trying to willfully destroy America.

I am glad to hear from you that the Biden Virus has not killed enough conservatives to affect the upcoming election.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-23, 09:54

RQA wrote:
Democrats and leftists (the same thing really) are trying to willfully destroy America.

Could one try to unwillfully destroy America?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 10:09

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/apr/22/us-gun-violence-leading-cause-of-death-youth?fr=operanews

The rise in shooting deaths among the nation’s youngest is part of a larger increase in homicides in that same time period. Gun homicides across the US rose 33% in 2020, according to the study. This increase was disparately felt by Black Americans, who despite making up 14% of the US population accounted for nearly half of the nation’s homicide victims, according to FBI data released in the fall of 2021.

Although 2020 marked the first year that more children and teens were killed by guns than in car accidents, gun violence has been the number one cause of death among Black teenage boys over 15 for at least a decade, according to CDC data.

NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-23, 10:43

RQA wrote:

Biden said he was going to shut down the virus.  You mean that didn't happen?

[tw]1313147374156410884[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 11:12

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

Biden said he was going to shut down the virus.  You mean that didn't happen?

When was she president?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-23, 11:26

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

When was she president?

TrumpXi!

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control,” Trump said. “I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

“I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He’s working very hard. I think he’s doing a very good job. It’s a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He’s working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?”

“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 11:44

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:where the popular vote is typically split 51/49 in the Dems favor have 75% of the US House seats, and State seats, elect Republicians.  It

Thank God for that.

I am glad to hear from you that the Biden Virus has not killed enough conservatives to affect the upcoming election.

Thanking a myth for the Conservatives' further destruction of what most people believed the United States stood for is very odd.

Of course, a number of gerrymanders have been found to be illeagal, however currupt and unqualified federal judges have either overturned them if they favor Democratics or upheld them if they favor Republicians.  The Supreme Court has expecially shown.its corruption by rulling exactly the oposite way on two differnt cases recently, both rulings favoring Republicians. This after the rulings in 2019 where they said the federal courts have no standing to rule in State districting.

The Republicians finally have broken all three branches of government.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 12:11

The most effective weapon Republicans currently have in the midterm messaging war isn't individual terms such as "groomer," or "pedophile," or "cancel culture." Nor is it the wave of legislation they are pushing through chambers across the country to supposedly "protect" parental rights from so-called "woke" liberal policies.

Rather, it's the fact that they have trained GOP and conservative-leaning voters to think of everything Democrats do as a threat to their way of life. Supporting LGBTQ rights, supposedly sexualizing children, purportedly importing immigrants, infringing on personal freedoms with mask mandates—it's all of a piece. It's shorthand for Democrats being scary because they want to destroy everything you hold dear.

This pretty much discribes how RQA posts.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-23, 12:27

Motown Spartan wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/guns-now-leading-cause-of-death-among-children-and-teenagers-in-us-data-suggests-12595878

Every single person that doesn't support some type of regulation or stricter standards can fuck right off. It's not draconian, you're literally complicit in the murder of our children. Go to fucking hell you scumbags.

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States 502811600

Last edited by Bredo Morstoel on 2022-04-23, 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 12:29

Trapper Gus wrote:The most effective weapon Republicans currently have in the midterm messaging war isn't individual terms such as "groomer," or "pedophile," or "cancel culture." Nor is it the wave of legislation they are pushing through chambers across the country to supposedly "protect" parental rights from so-called "woke" liberal policies.

Rather, it's the fact that they have trained GOP and conservative-leaning voters to think of everything Democrats do as a threat to their way of life. Supporting LGBTQ rights, supposedly sexualizing children, purportedly importing immigrants, infringing on personal freedoms with mask mandates—it's all of a piece. It's shorthand for Democrats being scary because they want to destroy everything you hold dear.

This pretty much discribes how RQA posts.

Immigration good. The .gov has no place in anyones sex life.
Trapper you think the spike in deaths was caused by lockdowns, riots, police falling back in urban areas where the killings and violence occurred?
Look whats behind the numbers and the factors that contributed to the raise in violent deaths.
Vehicle deaths were down because of the lockdowns. Traffic was greatly reduced. Many contributing factors for increase in violent crime.
But its easy to blame an inanimate object especially when your political party pushes it.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-23, 12:30

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

Sadly the numbers say it didn't kill enough of them.

We also have the Conservatives working hard with the help of unqualified federal judges to gerrymander the States they control to ridiculous levels, States where the popular vote is typically split 51/49 in the Dems favor have 75% of the US House seats, and State seats, elect Republicians. It is very clear that Republicians are Anti-American.

Stay classy, Trap.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 12:32

Motown Spartan wrote:https://news.sky.com/story/guns-now-leading-cause-of-death-among-children-and-teenagers-in-us-data-suggests-12595878

Very rational level headed post. People that lack impulse and emotional control and maturity should not own firearms. Didn’t that NYC subway shooter have a bunch of rant post and videos online?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 12:59

Trapper Gus wrote: The Supreme Court has expecially shown.its corruption by rulling exactly the oposite way on two differnt cases recently, both rulings favoring Republicians.

Thank God for President Trump's SCOTUS appointments. Perhaps the country can be saved from Democrat/leftist destruction yet.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 13:07

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote: The Supreme Court has expecially shown.its corruption by rulling exactly the oposite way on two differnt cases recently, both rulings favoring Republicians.

Thank God for President Trump's SCOTUS appointments. Perhaps the country can be saved from Democrat/leftist destruction yet.

I hope that you aren't really believing what you post.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-04-23, 13:09

The RussianQuislingAgent playing the God card with Trump who is using the hardline Roman Catholics and Evangelical Christians the way Putin is using the Russian Orthodox Church.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 13:14

GRR Spartan wrote:The RussianQuislingAgent playing the God card with Trump who is using the hardline Roman Catholics and Evangelical Christians the way Putin is using the Russian Orthodox Church.

That's a tough one since Putin is still president and Trump is not.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 13:20

RQA wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The RussianQuislingAgent playing the God card with Trump who is using the hardline Roman Catholics and Evangelical Christians the way Putin is using the Russian Orthodox Church.

What you are posting strongly suggests you would support another attempted coup by Trump if you had the opportunity to do so.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 13:25

Trump actually restricted some gun rights eliminating types of guns in America. Obama gave gun owners more rights.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 13:39

NumbersDude wrote:

Trump actually restricted some gun rights eliminating types of guns in America. Obama gave gun owners more rights.

Bump stocks, what else?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

NumbersDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-23, 13:43

RQA wrote:

Yes, let's all join hands and pray...

Oh God in Heaven,

We thank you for the son you sent to walk among us and lead us on your righteous and holy path. No, not that son. The other one. The bloated old man who bragged about grabbing women by their pussies, suggested injecting disinfectants during a pandemic, agreed that his daughter was a piece of ass, mismanaged the country into a net jobs loss during his single term, tried to overturn the clear will of the people after his embarrassing election loss, and claimed that no one reads the Bible more than he does. Thank you for blessing our mortal lives with that obese orange son and his chosen judiciary disciples...especially the drunken rapist. Amen.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 13:47

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
RQA wrote:

Oh God in Heaven,

We thank you for the son you sent to walk among us and lead us on your righteous and holy path. No, not that son. The other one. The bloated old man who bragged about grabbing women by their pussies, suggested injecting disinfectants during a pandemic, agreed that his daughter was a piece of ass, mismanaged the country into a net jobs loss during his single term, tried to overturn the clear will of the people after his embarrassing election loss, and claimed that no one reads the Bible more than he does. Thank you for blessing our mortal lives with that obese orange son and his chosen judiciary disciples...especially the drunken rapist. Amen.
You have some anger issues.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-23, 14:08

NumbersDude wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Oh God in Heaven,

You have a substandard IQ, tiny feet and a penis obsession.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-23, 14:19

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

What you are posting strongly suggests you would support another attempted coup by Trump if you had the opportunity to do so.

There was no attempted "coup" by Trump and I wouldn't support a coup by Trump, HRC or Fauci or anyone.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-23, 14:23

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

There was no attempted "coup" by Trump and I wouldn't support a coup by Trump, HRC or Fauci or anyone.

STOP THE STEAL

HANG MIKE PENCE

(Just kidding!!!)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 14:45

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

Ok. Does that make you feel better? I don’t know who you are but, you have been obsessed with me for some time
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-23, 14:58

NumbersDude wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Ok. Does that make you feel better? I don’t know who you are but, you have been obsessed with me for some time

You responded to my post, which had nothing to do with you, to give a personal opinion about me. I responded in kind. Please discontinue commenting to or about me and you'll have nothing to worry about.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 15:04

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

You responded to my post, which had nothing to do with you, to give a personal opinion about me. I responded in kind. Please discontinue commenting to or about me and you'll have nothing to worry about.
The anger is appears on your post. Directed towards a former president. You keep him relevant in your angry post. Move on with life and you will be less angry.
Or not. You have a post from 2014 about me. Lol. I finally got around to reading it.
Would it make you feel better if I never existed?
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-23, 15:08

NumbersDude wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

The anger is appears on your post. Directed towards a former president. You keep him relevant in your angry post. Move on with life and you will be less angry.
Or not. You have a post from 2014 about me. Lol. I finally got around to reading it.

I'm not sure how I triggered you, and I don't care.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-23, 15:25

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

You should try to keep up.with the news.

Trump wanted Pence to illegally throw out electoral votes from 5 states to throw the electoral college to Trump. That is a classic defintion of a coup.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-23, 16:32

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
NumbersDude wrote:

I'm not sure how I triggered you, and I don't care.
Triggered? Not a bit. I am giving you sound advice but you deflect to shoe size and deeply scarred by silly jokes about food and dongs. Dongs. The word is even funny.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next