Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

+10
GRR Spartan
Bredo Morstoel
NigelUno
NumbersDude
Pervis Muldoon
aualum06
RQA
Trapper Gus
duffy munn
Motown Spartan
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-24, 08:36

NumbersDude wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:The most effective weapon Republicans currently have in the midterm messaging war isn't individual terms such as "groomer," or "pedophile," or "cancel culture." Nor is it the wave of legislation they are pushing through chambers across the country to supposedly "protect" parental rights from so-called "woke" liberal policies.

Rather, it's the fact that they have trained GOP and conservative-leaning voters to think of everything Democrats do as a threat to their way of life. Supporting LGBTQ rights, supposedly sexualizing children, purportedly importing immigrants, infringing on personal freedoms with mask mandates—it's all of a piece. It's shorthand for Democrats being scary because they want to destroy everything you hold dear.

This pretty much discribes how RQA posts.

Immigration good. The .gov has no place in anyones sex life.
Trapper you think the spike in deaths was caused by lockdowns, riots, police falling back in urban areas where the killings and violence occurred?
Look whats behind the numbers and the factors that contributed to the raise in violent deaths.
  Vehicle deaths were down because of the lockdowns. Traffic was greatly reduced. Many contributing factors for increase in violent crime.
  But its easy to blame an inanimate object especially when your political party pushes it.

From what I read on the topic the number one cause of gun deaths is too many guns readily available for impulse usage.

All the "motivational" causes pale as causes besides that.

Also I note, by far the largest number of gun deaths are suicides, and by far the number one group that commits suicide using guns are middle aged white males.  Gun advocates want to say "those don't count" which is obvious positional blindness to the totality of gun violance, often so they can frame it as a racial issue.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns are the leading cause of death of children in the United States

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-24, 11:37

Pervis vs. GRR - who's the angriest poster here?
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-24, 11:56

Bredo Morstoel wrote:Pervis vs. GRR - who's the angriest poster here?

You are in the.running, dude. At least when you lose your cool.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-04-24, 12:01

Penn is.
NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-24, 12:15

I thought my prayer suggestion for RQA was an effective way to mock his attempt to fit Donald Trump into his religious beliefs.  If it seemed angry to you or anyone else, it's probably projection.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-24, 14:01

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I thought my prayer suggestion for RQA was an effective way to mock his attempt to fit Donald Trump into his religious beliefs.  If it seemed angry to you or anyone else, it's probably projection.

Another in the "I am rubber you are glue" brigade.

Disappointing. I thought you were better than that. Guess not.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-24, 15:20

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Oh, you wanted me to take the emotional assessment of someone who disagrees with me on an anonymous message board seriously? Okay. Please tell me what, given only the text of my posts, would lead you to call me angry.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-04-24, 15:54

and the 'pro-life' GOP will make sure that guns continue to be the leading cause of death of children.

In fact, if they can, they'll make it the leading cause of death across all age demographics.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-24, 16:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and the 'pro-life' GOP will make sure that guns continue to be the leading cause of death of children.

In fact, if they can, they'll make it the leading cause of death across all age demographics.

We're gunning for you, heart disease!
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Trapper Gus and NumbersDude like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-24, 18:58

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Bredo slaying irony.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-04-24, 23:57

NigelUno wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Bredo slaying irony.

Nigel slinging shit.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-25, 16:12

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-26, 06:51

"pro-life" Florida GOP finally doing something about the leading cause of death of children in America...

wait, nevermind.. they're just banning TikTok. Rolling Eyes

Florida House of Representatives approves bill to ban social media for kids under 16

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2024-01-26, 07:38

I mean we're gearing up for a civil war over the ability to kill immigrants. Our culture sucks.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-26, 08:07

kingstonlake wrote:

They should run this during the super bowl.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2