Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's GOP/NRA-Inspired Mass Shooting Is At a Church in California

+10
AvgMSUJoe
Dendrobates
Travis of the Cosmos
Bredo Morstoel
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
PennSpartan
DWags
RQA
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Today's GOP/NRA-Inspired Mass Shooting Is At a Church in California  - Page 2 Empty Re: Today's GOP/NRA-Inspired Mass Shooting Is At a Church in California

Post by Dendrobates 2022-05-18, 18:15

The title should really read as GOP/NRA SPONSORED mass shooting.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Today's GOP/NRA-Inspired Mass Shooting Is At a Church in California  - Page 2 Empty Re: Today's GOP/NRA-Inspired Mass Shooting Is At a Church in California

Post by RQA 2022-05-18, 19:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:[ he must be an insane whackadoo who is definitely not doing this because republicans and Fox News have been telling him to feel this way for years

If you can find something from the Republican Party or Fox News that has been "telling" (your word) people to go to a grocery store and kill people, well then you would be onto something.

If not, well you're just making shit up.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-18, 19:52

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/whats-behind-the-unfounded-great-replacement-theory/

This tells stupid crazy white people to be afraid because they are being replaced. Lighting the fuse doesn't technically make the explosion... loading the gun doesn't pull the trigger.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-18, 19:54

AvgMSUJoe wrote:loading the gun doesn't pull the trigger.

Whoa whoa whoa! Careful with that logic. Guns are bad here, m'kay?
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-18, 20:01

RQA wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:[ he must be an insane whackadoo who is definitely not doing this because republicans and Fox News have been telling him to feel this way for years

If you can find something from the Republican Party or Fox News that has been "telling" (your word) people to go to a grocery store and kill people, well then you would be onto something.

That’s not what he said, idiot. You are making shit up.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-05-18, 20:13

PennSpartan wrote:
RQA wrote:

That’s not what he said, idiot.  You are making shit up.  

I directly quoted him.    If it wasn't to kill people what was meant by "feel this way"?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-18, 20:17

RQA wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:
That’s not what he said, idiot.  You are making shit up.  

I directly quoted him.    If it wasn't to kill people what was meant by "feel this way"?
No you didn’t. You said “telling” people to go to the grocery store and kill people.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-05-18, 20:49

RQA wrote:

If you can find something from the Chinese Communist Party that has been telling people to go to a church and kill people, well then you would be onto something.

If not, well you’re just making shit up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-18, 20:55

The RussianQuislingAgent posts GOP talking points heard on FoxNews, OAN and “conservative” talk radio.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-05-19, 11:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Chinese guy who does bad thing that aligns with what Chinese political leaders say- he must be a sane part of that political persuasion

White guy who does bad thing that aligns with what Republican leaders say- he must be an insane whackadoo who is definitely not doing this because republicans and Fox News have been telling him to feel this way for years

Yeah sure that makes sense whatever who cares

Here's the quote from Travis.

I simply pointed out that the CA shooter was a left-wing Chicom to point out the OPs bigotry.

By "white guy" I take it Travis is talking about the Buffalo shooter.
"Who does a bad thing"   I take that means shooting up the store.
And that "bad thing" "that aligns with what Republican leaders say"

Travis isn't saying that Republican leaders said to go shoot some people?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-19, 11:38

RQA wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Chinese guy who does bad thing that aligns with what Chinese political leaders say- he must be a sane part of that political persuasion

White guy who does bad thing that aligns with what Republican leaders say- he must be an insane whackadoo who is definitely not doing this because republicans and Fox News have been telling him to feel this way for years

Yeah sure that makes sense whatever who cares

Here's the quote from Travis.

I simply pointed out that the CA shooter was a left-wing Chicom to point out the OPs bigotry.

By "white guy" I take it Travis is talking about the Buffalo shooter.
"Who does a bad thing"   I take that means shooting up the store.
And that "bad thing" "that aligns with what Republican leaders say"

Travis isn't saying that Republican leaders said to go shoot some people?
You have no idea if the shooter is left wing. And the common theme in these events is guns. You know, the right’s favorite toy.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-05-19, 11:41

RQA wrote:Trapper offended by my use of the term chicom? Today's GOP/NRA-Inspired Mass Shooting Is At a Church in California  - Page 2 502811600

Chou is an ethnic Chinese born in Taiwan and a person that hates Taiwan and is sympathetic to the CPC and it's effort to enslave Taiwan.

Bob has gone silent on this thread now that the killer has been exposed as a left-wing chicom.

You gave “sympathetic to CPC and it’s effort to enslave Taiwan” as a reason for this shooting (without getting into whether this is actually true or not- we can set that aside for the moment)

If I said the Buffalo shooter is “sympathetic to republican and Fox News efforts to prevent their fever dream that is replacement theory” you would certainly object to that. This is the problem prof, these aren’t different things.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-19, 12:42

Point is, a man who was upset at things out of his control and things out of the innocent people he killed and shot at the church, was able to get a gun while insane and angry and use it to kill and harm people.

Left wing, right wing, what’s the point? The point is a gun and a madman.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 12:48

DWags wrote:Point is, a man who was upset at things out of his control and things out of the innocent people he killed and shot at the church, was able to get a gun while insane and angry and use it to kill and harm people.

Left wing, right wing, what’s the point? The point is a gun and a madman.

Right. Our existing laws couldn't prevent this tragedy. So let's pass more laws to prevent future tragedies.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-19, 13:02

Or…….

Don’t accept the existing law and change it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 13:10

kingstonlake wrote:Or…….

But if you can't even enforce your existing laws, what's the point of adding more laws?
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-19, 13:23

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Or…….

But if you can't even enforce your existing laws, what's the point of adding more laws?

Nobody said add laws. I said change them. Buy this is not worth discussing with people who couldn’t care less if kids “paint the ceiling with their brains”

So kindly fuck off.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2022-05-19, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-19, 13:23

Git your gun and protect yourself Frozen Man.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-19, 13:27

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
DWags wrote:Point is, a man who was upset at things out of his control and things out of the innocent people he killed and shot at the church, was able to get a gun while insane and angry and use it to kill and harm people.

Left wing, right wing, what’s the point?  The point is a gun and a madman.

Right.  Our existing laws couldn't prevent this tragedy.  So let's pass more laws to prevent future tragedies.
Let me give you a little legal lesson, son.  No law actually stops a person from breaking that law.  A stop sign on a road doesn’t actually stop you.  Shoplifting laws don’t stop you from shoplifting.  The laws provide a legal recourse for those that break them and those that enforce them. Now, are you in favor of doing away with laws since you feel they don’t work?
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-19, 13:33

from looking at this thread, the 'pro-life' christian right has no problem with murder.

wow.. someone should've said something. I never noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-19, 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:from looking at this thread, the 'pro-life' christian right has no problem with murder.

wow.. someone should've said something. I never noticed.
Oh yeah, the only lives the right-to-lifers care about are unborn fetuses. Once you’re out of the womb, they don’t give a shit about you.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 13:55

kingstonlake wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Nobody said add laws. I said change them. Buy this is not worth discussing with people who couldn’t care less if kids “paint the ceiling with their brains”

So kindly fuck off.

So easily offended. You people are soft.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 13:56

PennSpartan wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Right.  Our existing laws couldn't prevent this tragedy.  So let's pass more laws to prevent future tragedies.
Let me give you a little legal lesson, son.  No law actually stops a person from breaking that law.  A stop sign on a road doesn’t actually stop you.  Shoplifting laws don’t stop you from shoplifting.  The laws provide a legal recourse for those that break them and those that enforce them. Now, are you in favor of doing away with laws since you feel they don’t work?

So how will adding more, or changing our laws, prevent future tragedies as anti-gun rights people claim?
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-05-19, 14:00

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

So how will adding more, or changing our laws, prevent future tragedies as anti-gun rights people claim?

How do you think January 6th would have gone if there were no local gun laws?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-19, 14:25

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So kindly fuck off.

Wait. Aren't you the guy that said he had guns, and then all of sudden didn't want to talk about how many (hypothetical) guns you had?

Because you're afraid of anonymous people on a message board?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-19, 14:28

NigelUno wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

Wait. Aren't you the guy that said he had guns, and then all of sudden didn't want to talk about how many (hypothetical) guns you had?

He’ seems to not be able to keep stories straight. Makes you wonder. You don’t think he’s just making shit up to suit the narrativ of a thread do you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-19, 14:28

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So kindly fuck off.

So easily offended.  You people are soft.

It’s doesn’t offend me. I’m just telling you to go fuck yourself based on the opinion you made public as it relates to gun laws.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-19, 15:13

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

You’re just trolling now, you don’t really want an answer.  But for example, an 18 year old like the Buffalo shooter shouldn’t be allowed to have an assault rifle.  If you’re not old enough to drink, you’re not old enough to murder.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 17:22

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

How do you think January 6th would have gone if there were no local gun laws?

Who suggested having no guns laws? That would be stupid.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 17:24

NigelUno wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

You know what's funny? When you originally so rudely asked that question, I couldn't have honestly answered you.

Out of curiosity, I've gone and counted. Now I know the answer.

But I'm still not answering you.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 17:24

PennSpartan wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

You’re just trolling now, you don’t really want an answer.  But for example, an 18 year old like the Buffalo shooter shouldn’t be allowed to have an assault rifle.  If you’re not old enough to drink, you’re not old enough to murder.

Gonna be awkward telling all of the 18 year olds in the Army they have to fight with sporks.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-19, 17:33

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Gonna be awkward telling all of the 18 year olds in the Army they have to fight with sporks.
Those soldiers have adult leaders. They can’t piss without permission.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-19, 17:43

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You know what's funny? When you originally so rudely asked that question, I couldn't have honestly answered you.

What's the funny part?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 17:47

NigelUno wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:

What's the funny part?
-

That you're so upset that I won't answer your rude question. That part is hee-larry-ous.

Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-19, 17:57

Bredo Morstoel wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What's the funny part?
-

That you're so upset that I won't answer your rude question. That part is hee-larry-ous.

You being soft is the funny part.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-19, 19:10

Reminder that "pro-life" christian republicans are here whining about everything except murder.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-19, 19:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Reminder that "pro-life" christian republicans are here whining about everything except murder.

Don’t forget about Hunter Biden’s laptop that the trolls on this board carry on about as if that laptop killed dozens while they minimize racial violence resulting in death to minorities.

Oh, and they’re “Christians” too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 20:23

NigelUno wrote:
Bredo Morstoel wrote:-

You being soft is the funny part.

You dumb sonofabitch. You can't use the same insult I used earlier in the thread.

That's the internet equivalent of saying, "Nuh huh. You are."

Jesus Christ, try a little harder, will ya?
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-19, 20:24

This thread is the best use of the internet I have ever seen.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 2022-05-19, 20:25

Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next