Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre

+4
tGreenWay
DWags
NigelUno
Wally Fairway
8 posters

Go down

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Empty Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre

Post by Wally Fairway Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 14:21

So am I the only loser who got the Athletic Dept questionnaire
I can't remember all of it but things like:
- what is the best/worst part of game day/stadium experience?
- rate the concession/bathrooms/parking
- how much would you pay for seat back, or individual seating?
- how about sideline experience/club seating/beer and/or liquor in the the stadium?
- how much would you pay for covered seating/protection from the weather
- where to you sit/how many games do you go to/how many tickets do you buy/how far do you travel to go to the games

- I really think the overall question is how much money do you have and why don't you just give to us

My advice was to sell water for $1, it costs less than a dime - fer christs sake it's water
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Empty Re: Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre

Post by NigelUno Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 14:36

One of these.  

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Allianz-arena-in-munich-bayern-picture-id1284429755?k=20&m=1284429755&s=612x612&w=0&h=OhUCtJTcy6kbZ-JvytOFnOnl0qiZ5u3CJ12VznntDH4=

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre 51fbfdfeeab8eaa61b000010?width=700&format=jpeg&auto=webp
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Empty Re: Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre

Post by DWags Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 15:41

Wally Fairway wrote:So am I the only loser who got the Athletic Dept questionnaire
- how about sideline experience/club seating/beer and/or liquor in the the stadium?
- where to you sit/how many games do you go to/how many tickets do you buy/how far do you travel to go to the games

- I really think the overall question is how much money do you have and why don't you just give to us

My advice was to sell water for $1, it costs less than a dime - fer christs sake it's water

I got it, lots of really cool things possible, but damn did I get sick of taking a damn thing. It was long
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Wally Fairway likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 16:33

NigelUno wrote:One of these.  

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Allianz-arena-in-munich-bayern-picture-id1284429755?k=20&m=1284429755&s=612x612&w=0&h=OhUCtJTcy6kbZ-JvytOFnOnl0qiZ5u3CJ12VznntDH4=

Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre 51fbfdfeeab8eaa61b000010?width=700&format=jpeg&auto=webp
Wrong - the obvious answer is
Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Sparty-statue-huge

Only now it has to be built on top of Munn, on a rotating base so it Sparty can face the Stadium on football gamedays and the Breslin on hoops days

or maybe add one more detail to Giaganto Sparty - lasers shooting out of his eyes
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 17:05

Wally Fairway wrote:So am I the only loser who got the Athletic Dept questionnaire

Come on, take it easy on yourself. Nobody here calls you a loser

to your face. Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 17:08

DWags wrote:

I got it, lots of really cool things possible, but damn did I get sick of taking a damn thing. It was long

Yeah, I got it but haven’t answered yet. I’m not bothered by the length (that’s what she said) because it seems like the first time the U is taking suggestions and responses from its ticket buyers seriously.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 17:12

Wally Fairway wrote:
NigelUno wrote:One of these.  

Wrong - the obvious answer is
Spartan Stadium renovation questionairre Sparty-statue-huge

Only now it has to be built on top of Munn, on a rotating base so it Sparty can face the Stadium on football gamedays and the Breslin on hoops days

or maybe add one more detail to Giaganto Sparty - lasers shooting out of his eyes

On mobile so I can’t see it but I’m assuming it’s the giant Spartan statue. Your idea of having it rotate is fucking brilliant. When I win a humongous lottery, that’s being added to my plans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 17:55

The head has to be a luxury suite, WITH bar service and a hotel room.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 16:59

Was it a random survey? I've heard of others who got it, but I didn't. I've had season tickets every year since 2004, with the exception of 2010.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 17:21

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The head has to be a luxury suite, WITH bar service and a hotel room.

Also a room specifically for hookers and blow—provided by the U. And make sure Dendro has options, too. M/F, whomever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 18:04

Dendrobates wrote:Was it a random survey? I've heard of others who got it, but I didn't. I've had season tickets every year since 2004, with the exception of 2010.

I got it, but the guy I have tickets with for basketball didn’t. …..yet. I’m thinking he will. So will you. Its fucking long. But wait till you see some ideas. Very cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 20:28

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:The head has to be a luxury suite, WITH bar service and a hotel room.

Also a room specifically for hookers and blow—provided by the U. And make sure Dendro has options, too. M/F, whomever.

Exactly. I specifically like the M/F option.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 20:43

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Was it a random survey? I've heard of others who got it, but I didn't. I've had season tickets every year since 2004, with the exception of 2010.

I got it, but the guy I have tickets with for basketball didn’t. …..yet. I’m thinking he will. So will you. Its fucking long. But wait till you see some ideas. Very cool.

Haven't looked yet. There are plenty of new stadiums with amenities they could try. Hopefully can be done with some renovations.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 21:28

I took the survey. Some of the things do sound really cool but I ran out of ways to say that I wasn’t willing to spend even more money to attend a game against Toledo than I already would be if I had season tickets.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Wally Fairway and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 22:05

I'll bet the Athletic Department already has their plans ready to submit to the BOT but a questionnaire was suggested so they sent one out to random season ticket holders.

Its a lot harder to track down those random folks who got the questionnaire than learning what the results truly were if all season ticket holders had received the questionnaire.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down