Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel. How insensitive of him!!

+9
NigelUno
InTenSity
Turtleneck
duffy munn
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
Throwback702
Blanch32
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! Empty Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel. How insensitive of him!!

Post by DWags 2014-08-05, 22:14

Bobby,

I'll write a sternly worded letter with you.   Jimmy Kimmel is making light of a rape!    I'm making a list of all sponsors.  I'll call N.O.W., what can you contribute?  

Dumb ass kid makes Kimmel, look for celebrity status very soon.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! Empty Re: Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel. How insensitive of him!!

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-05, 22:21

....go Kimmel!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! Empty Re: Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel. How insensitive of him!!

Post by Throwback702 2014-08-05, 23:07

Oh hell... tSwill's first real catfight.
Throwback702
Throwback702
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-05, 23:37

Throwback702 wrote:Oh hell... tSwill's first real catfight.

Its weird there are actual cats fighting outside my house as a read this...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Throwback702 2014-08-05, 23:51

Hmmmm....maybe you should round them up and take them over to ghost's pad
Throwback702
Throwback702
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-05, 23:58

Sak is becoming insufferable.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-06, 00:18

Rocinante wrote:

Its weird there are actual cats fighting outside my box in the alley as I read this...

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-06, 00:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sak is becoming insufferable.

You need to start thinking more like him and have the exact same political stances. It will make you a better American.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-06, 00:30

duffy munn wrote:

You need to start thinking more like him and have the exact same political stances. It will make you a better American.

Dude, I hate politics. And it's mostly because of dudes like him and The_Dude and their extreme views.

The funny thing is by default I think politically I would lean more towards the Bobby Sak side of things but he's so fucking annoying that he makes me want to go out and buy guns and shoot shit.

Politics aside....jesus. Make your point and move on. I don't need to hear about how much one dislikes nedgo and thinks he's ridiculous in 140 different posts. Nor do I need to hear about Buffy and zippy on Instagram. Jesus. Shut the **** up. Or at least pick your spots.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Throwback702 2014-08-06, 02:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Or at least pick your spots.

Yeah, I'm not sure why this is so difficult for some people.
Throwback702
Throwback702
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-06, 07:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Dude, I hate politics. And it's mostly because of dudes like him and The_Dude and their extreme views.

The funny thing is by default I think politically I would lean more towards the Bobby Sak side of things but he's so fucking annoying that he makes me want to go out and buy guns and shoot shit.

Politics aside....jesus. Make your point and move on. I don't need to hear about how much one dislikes nedgo and thinks he's ridiculous in 140 different posts. Nor do I need to hear about Buffy and zippy on Instagram. Jesus. Shut the **** up. Or at least pick your spots.

Here's an amazing concept: ignore him. And yes I realize this solution is too foreign to old men
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-06, 07:46

Blanch32 wrote:

Here's an amazing concept:  ignore him.   And yes I realize this solution is too foreign to old men

WBH isn't even 40. How do you define an old man. ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-06, 08:06

duffy munn wrote:

WBH isn't even 40. How do you define an old man. ?

It's not an age. It's a state of mind.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-06, 08:12

Turtleneck wrote:

It's not an age. It's a state of mind.

Are you saying Blanch has a mind ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-06, 08:20

duffy munn wrote:

Are you saying Blanch has a mind ?

No, I'm saying being an old man is defined by a state of mind and not an age. Therefore, somebody that is not yet 40 can still be an old man.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-06, 08:28

Turtleneck wrote:

No, I'm saying being an old man is defined by a state of mind and not an age. Therefore, somebody that is not yet 40 can still be an old man.
 Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! 1811933421
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-06, 08:36

Turtleneck wrote:

Duffy hit old age when he was 25. I was shocked to learn the dude isn't 75+

....and wbg is easily mid 40s
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-06, 08:44

Blanch32 wrote:

Duffy hit old age when he was 25.  I was shocked to learn the dude isn't 75+

I'm a young 51.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-06, 09:21

Blanch32 wrote:

Duffy hit old age when he was 25.  I was shocked to learn the dude isn't 75+

No, I am 37 blanch. But true, compared to you I probably do have an older state of mind. Though I would argue mine is more true to our respective ages and yours is more like a 20-something. No offense meant.

Can't use ignore on Sak. He's a mod of his board. Already discussed in other threads.

I'm sure he's a fine dude in real life. I am a big fan of the Swill and everything it has going. He's just annoying and omnipresent.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-06, 09:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

No, I am 37 blanch. But true, compared to you I probably do have an older state of mind. Though I would argue mine is more true to our respective ages and yours is more like a 20-something. No offense meant.

Can't use ignore on Sak. He's a mod of his board. Already discussed in other threads.

I'm sure he's a fine dude in real life. I am a big fan of the Swill and everything it has going. He's just annoying and omnipresent.

He's a good guy in real life.

Great to have a beer with.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-06, 09:47

NigelUno wrote:

He's a good guy in real life.

Great to have a beer with.

Yeah I'm sure he is. And I'm sure you arent a self absorbed douche in real life too, yes?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-06, 10:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

How could I possibly be offended by that? This thread isn't on the rcmb, so stop posting like it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-06, 10:02

The_Dude wrote:

Yeah I'm sure he is. And I'm sure you arent a self absorbed douche in real life too, yes?
At least he typically sticks to his word. Only 1 more day left on that self imposed ban you gave yourself last week!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-06, 10:10

The_Dude wrote:

10/100
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-06, 10:13

InTenSity wrote:
At least he typically sticks to his word. Only 1 more day left on that self imposed ban you gave yourself last week!

Apparently sarcasm goes over people's heads here. lol at playing the integrity card on a cesspool internet message board.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-06, 10:14

The_Dude wrote:

In real life, I walk around screaming "TRAINWRECK!!!" and then sit back and laugh.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-06, 10:16

The_Dude wrote:

Apparently sarcasm goes over people's heads here. lol at playing the integrity card on a cesspool internet message board.

If it's so bad, why are you here? I was under the impression participation was optional.

Maybe there is another board better suited for you (and your exceptional knowledge about the game of basketball).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-06, 10:42

The_Dude wrote:

Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! 992749028 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-06, 10:49

duffy munn wrote:

I'm a young 51.

I'm a real fucking old 52. 52 is the new 70.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-06, 10:59

DWags wrote:

I'm a real fucking old 52.  52 is the new 70.

Yeah and 60 is the new dead.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-06, 11:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I agree with a lot of this. Bob can be entertaining at times, but he's falling back to his old RCMB ways here with the redundant shit. You don't get banned for it here, but you can and should definitely be called out for it.

"Don't like it, don't read it" is replaced with "don't like it, rage against it" on tSwill.  Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! 3493939353 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-06, 11:48

Heat Miser wrote:

I agree with a lot of this. Bob can be entertaining at times, but he's falling back to his old RCMB ways here with the redundant shit. You don't get banned for it here, but you can and should definitely be called out for it.

"Don't like it, don't read it" is replaced with "don't like it, rage against it" on tSwill.  Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! 3493939353 

Meh, it's all entertainment. Whoever Bob is in real life I'm assuming he can't be as big of a fucking hypocrite as he on this board. He's just all over the place. If something rubs him wrong he's the contrarian by choice. Just inconsistent. But still, it's a divergence from life. Fuk everybody. I like this board. No banning for assholeness.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-06, 11:57

DWags wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Meh, it's all entertainment.  Whoever Bob is in real life I'm assuming he can't be as big of a fucking hypocrite as he  on this board.  He's just all over the place.  If something rubs him wrong he's the contrarian by choice.  Just inconsistent.  But still, it's a divergence from life.  Fuk everybody.  I like this board.  No banning for assholeness.  

I don't really care if he's consistent. I just don't like the repetitive posting. Just because it's mildly funny the first 3 times doesn't make it mildly funny the next 800.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-06, 12:08

Heat Miser wrote:

I don't really care if he's consistent. I just don't like the repetitive posting. Just because it's mildly funny the first 3 times doesn't make it mildly funny the next 800.

So you're already pissed about the next 462 tailgate threads?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-08-06, 14:49

Dammit Bob, stop not posting in this thread so we can accuse you of overposting, repetitive posting, hypocrisy, and smelling like hippie ass minus the patchouli!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-08-06, 21:33

Heat Miser wrote:

Damn, wish I could "like" this post.  Man is Robert J. Sakimano going to be pissed at Jimmy Kimmel.   How insensitive of him!! 3742235224 
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down