Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game.

+13
Stoops21
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
Jools Holland
Blanch32
The_Dude
Rodeo Burger
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
LoneWolfSparty
17 posters

Go down

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. Empty Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game.

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 12:31

Do I have a second?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. Empty Re: Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-23, 12:32

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 276803595
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. Empty Re: Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game.

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-23, 12:34

It will never pass. There aren't enough Geronte to make the motion pass. You can ignore him if he bothers you that much.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-23, 12:34

Fuck that. He's annoying but you're just as bad as he is, if not worse.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 12:35

Ass Dan wrote:Fuck that. He's annoying but you're just as bad as he is, if not worse.

Oh really? I repeat in every scum thread how humble we are and how we might win depending on officiating?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-23, 12:41

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Oh really? I repeat in every scum thread how humble we are and how we might win depending on officiating?

I like you. This thread is proof that you're difficult to deal with
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-10-23, 12:44

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

You repeat in every thread how much you hate Bob. Your routine is just as played as his.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 12:45

Ass Dan wrote:

I like you. This thread is proof that you're difficult to deal with

Oh sorry. Motion official revoked. Mods nuke this thread please.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-23, 12:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

You repeat your political bs all the time, no?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 12:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Yep, every thread. Same posts every time. OTPT you are an idiot.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-23, 12:50

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Yep, every thread. Same posts every time. OTPT you are an idiot.

Nah, you need to go back through your post history. It's you beating the same Obama drum or how liberals did this or that. It's old. You've been trolled by Bob and this thread is proof
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 12:53

Ass Dan wrote:

Nah, you need to go back through your post history. It's you beating the same Obama drum or how liberals did this or that. It's old. You've been trolled by Bob and this thread is proof

What ever. Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 502811600 you guys make it like I turn every thread political, which I do not. Bob repeating the same tired sarcastic comments about Spartan fans, officials, and being humble, over and over again grows weary and is on an entirely different level. But I get it, you guys want to blow him. Go for it.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-10-23, 12:54

Ass Dan wrote:

Nah, you need to go back through your post history.  It's you beating the same Obama drum or how liberals did this or that. It's old.  You've been trolled by Bob and this thread is proof
You know what's really amazing? Bob has so clearly gotten to him, but I can't even remember the last time he actually replied to one of Bees posts. It very well could have happened, but I'm pretty sure that he mostly just ignores him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 12:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You know what's really amazing? Bob has so clearly gotten to him, but I can't even remember the last time he actually replied to one of Bees posts. It very well could have happened, but I'm pretty sure that he mostly just ignores him.

Likewise.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-10-23, 13:05

I already have him on Ignore. It would be nice if you guys didn't quote him when you decide to respond to him.

In fact, I'm asking all of you to stop quoting Bob's posts. And not just this week either.

TIA.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-23, 13:08

What is this, trcmb? Randomly call for the banning posters that you personally don't like? scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-23, 13:14

I'm sorry if you're taking this personally big guy. I'll buy you a meat loaf sandwich at Caseys and we can smooth it all over if you want
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-23, 13:18

The_Dude wrote:What is this, trcmb? Randomly call for the banning posters that you personally don't like? scratch

Uh, yeah. That would be a permaban. I just wanted him banned until Monday. Good analogy though.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-10-23, 13:36

No way. Who else is going to obssess over trcmb leaders during this week? Clearly we are all too obssesses with Michigan to handle this task
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland 2014-10-23, 22:40

Fuck bob in the ass with an extraordinarily oversized, barbed wire wrapped dildo.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-10-24, 00:16

Jools Holland wrote:Fuck bob in the ass with an extraordinarily oversized, barbed wire wrapped dildo.

This risky behavior leads to skin tags on your taint.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-10-24, 00:19

Has he even been posting much this week?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-24, 03:03

Ass Dan wrote:

Pretty much ends the "post of the year" contest. Late entry. Well done sir.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-24, 03:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 992749028 AND ONE!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-24, 07:35

kingstonlake wrote:

Who are you?

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 992749028 AND ONE!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-24, 07:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Who are you?

Someone with a firm grasp of how to use the quote function. Ass hurt much?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-10-24, 08:18

Please just get rid of him. He has email set up so he knows when someone makes a comment on scum or something political. He ****ing sucks.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-10-24, 08:27

I'm too lazy to look for it, but there was a thread where you could pay with Swill points for an avatar change.

I'd like to pay to change Bees avatar for this weekend, and change it to this

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 5-44

because Bobby Sak is so in Bees head
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-24, 08:40

Wally Fairway wrote:I'm too lazy to look for it, but there was a thread where you could pay with Swill points for an avatar change.

I'd like to pay to change Bees avatar for this weekend, and change it to this

Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 5-44

because Bobby Sak is so in Bees head

And I in yours! And have been for years.

:lolz;
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-24, 08:54

We haven't voted on something in awhile...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-24, 08:59

Hey Heat,

I think the Bob-ma-tronic is broken, it should have posted the "You may now ignore Bob" thread link ITT by now. Can you reset?

TIA
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-24, 09:43

Saddest part of this thread is it shows that I'm even more unpopular than Booby. Give me the Ebola......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-24, 09:45

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Saddest part of this thread is it shows that I'm even more unpopular than Booby. Give me the Ebola......
Awww. I don't hate you.
Official motion to ban Robert Sakimano until after the scum game. 685334576
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-24, 14:50

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Saddest part of this thread is it shows that I'm even more unpopular than Booby. Give me the Ebola......

I like both of you but would NOT be up for a threesome.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-24, 16:10

Hold it. Without Bob this place would be without Bob. Think about that for a minute. He's got like 4.5 billion posts or something. That's a lot of traffic.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down