Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

+15
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
Trapper Gus
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
TravelinMan
kingstonlake
DWags
Floyd Robertson
RQA
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 12:08

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

As I said, the biggest protection was that no one knew they were there.

BTW there is absolutely no evidence that it was Hunters laptop, and there is absolute evidence that some of what is on it was created by fellow travelers of Trump.

And you're certain that no one was aware of these documents because..... why exactly?

If the government was, they would have demanded their return, SOP.

What bothers me is that the government wasn't. Clearly the level of control on classified documents is way lax, and this needs to be fixed.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-13, 12:23

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

And you're certain that no one was aware of these documents because..... why exactly?

What bothers me is that the government wasn't. Clearly the level of control on classified documents is way lax, and this needs to be fixed.

And there's the rub.

Either no one knew about them, and that's a problem, or... not to go all right wing on you, but some people knew about them, and that's also a problem.

Hunter having access to the garage in which a bunch of the docs were stored is a very bad look for Uncle Joe. No way around that.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-13, 12:36

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

But you pick a side, don’t you?
'Both bad' is a choice, no need to rationalize why you're guy is not as big a POS as the other guy
Call them out, maybe we'll get better choices

You’ve actually called out right wing politicians? I didn’t realize that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-13, 12:41

[tw]1613954295333797889[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 16:18

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

And there's the rub.

Either no one knew about them, and that's a problem, or... not to go all right wing on you, but some people knew about them, and that's also a problem.

Hunter having access to the garage in which a bunch of the docs were stored is a very bad look for Uncle Joe. No way around that.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/12/politics/biden-documents-final-days-vice-president-aides-scramble/index.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2023-01-13, 17:59

This isn’t some sleuth raiding all these locations. This is the president’s own lawyers after the first find going “we better check all the places the president and his entourage have been where there could have potentially been classified materials briefed.” And finding them. And then letting the appropriate people know. It’s not the same thing as give us the classified materials.  What classified materials. These. Oh well this is all I have.  Are you sure. Yes. Well we’re just going to go look. Ok you said they weren’t here but they’re here. Oh well I didn’t know. And besides these are mine and they’re not classified because I thought about declassifying them.

Not remotely the same. Obviously document policies need to be tightened up though. Dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Cameron, gomersbro, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-01-14, 12:50

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
'Both bad' is a choice, no need to rationalize why you're guy is not as big a POS as the other guy
Call them out, maybe we'll get better choices

'Right wing', 'left wing' two sides of the same coin, for the most part
If they've been in office more than one term and the party is backing them, I don't trust they've got the best interest of their constituents in mind
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-14, 17:01

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

If they've been in office more than one term and the party is backing them, I don't trust they've got the best interest of their constituents in mind

That’s pretty much every google review your former customers have ever written about you, IB. Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  - Page 2 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-14, 17:19

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is absurd.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-15, 09:23

DWags wrote:While we all know RQA lies a ton in these debates, as most rwnj’s do, when he’s right he’s right.

While I appreciate your recognition that when I'm right, I'm right, you sully your post with the personal attack that I "lie a ton in these debates".

You seem like a decent fellow, but sadly follow the leftist tactic of accusing people you disagree with politically as being "liars". You can do better.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

TravelinMan and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-15, 09:27

RQA wrote:
DWags wrote:While we all know RQA lies a ton in these debates, as most rwnj’s do, when he’s right he’s right.

While I appreciate your recognition that when I'm right, I'm right, you sully your post with the personal attack that I "lie a ton in these debates".

You seem like a decent fellow, but sadly follow the leftist tactic of accusing people you disagree with politically as being "liars". You can do better.

I thought all you leftists said Trump would be in jail when his taxes were released!

Why is he not in jail?

- some guy on a message board
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-15, 09:57

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

I thought all you leftists said Trump would be in jail when his taxes were released!

Why is he not in jail?

Although I am sure Dwags appreciates your help, lying about what I posted isn't really that much help.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-15, 09:58

RQA wrote:

If lies-per-post were points-per-possession, you'd have the best offense in basketball.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-15, 10:46

RQA wrote:

No, I’ll stick with the fact that you lie a ton in these threads. And trust me when I say, I get along with pretty much everyone, open invitation to my tailgate, love meeting people. But if you purposefully misrepresent facts or outright lie, not only do I think very little of you, but I could give a rats ass about what your opinion is of me.

I’ll let both yours and my posts speak for themselves.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, AvgMSUJoe and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-15, 10:54

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why is he not in jail?

Although I am sure Dwags appreciates your help, lying about what I posted isn't really that much help.

What makes you think I was talking about you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-15, 16:20

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

What makes you think I was talking about you?

My first clue was when you quoted me! Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  - Page 2 502811600
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-01-15, 18:41

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

That’s pretty much every google review your former customers have ever written about you, IB. Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  - Page 2 2809484752
Nothing I've built has ever fallen apart
... before the check cleared😁
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-17, 09:16

DWags wrote:

No, I’ll stick with the fact that you lie a ton in these threads.

Then it should be easy for you to give some examples. And since you claim "I lie a ton" I'm expecting at least a dozen examples.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-17, 09:31

RQA wrote:
DWags wrote:

Then it should be easy for you to give some examples. And since you claim "I lie a ton" I'm expecting at least a dozen examples.

Counting two different rooms in the same house for as two locations for the documents in your headline is a lie, so there is that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-17, 10:59

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

Counting two different rooms in the same house for as two locations for the documents in your headline is a lie, so there is that.

Would you be OK if he had said three BATCHES of documents, as opposed to locations?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-17, 11:18

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

Then it should be easy for you to give some examples.   And since you claim "I lie a ton" I'm expecting at least a dozen examples.  

Well there’s the “racist” killing white kids in Wisconsin ias he sped through a parade (because only white people go to parades apparently). He was clearly insane, (watch any clips of him acting as his own lawyer) off his meds, and the very same day tried to kill his girlfriend (black) and shot at his nephew (black).
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-17, 11:44

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Would you be OK if he had said three BATCHES of documents, as opposed to locations?

Sort of, I guess, though if I am understanding what was found there was a box with a few different documents in the garage and one 6-page document somewhere in his study, so hardly a "batch" in his study.

If one uses where each document is as a "location" then there are a couple dozen? "locations" for what Biden returned, and several hundred "locations" for what Trump was refusing to return?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-17, 12:28

RQA wrote:
DWags wrote:

😂 the irony of you asking that, then leaving out this part of my quote on purpose is beyond pathetic, especially in this thread.

“But if you purposefully misrepresent facts “". Why did you leave that part out? It’s easier to just quote the whole thing.

Your shit gets tiring. Im also not the lie cop. You can continue playing those games or you can have honest discussions. Either way, I don’t give a rats ass. As I’ve said, I’ll let what you and I post stand as evidence. Im way far from perfect, but wells sucked because of those bullshit games. So does our country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-17, 12:40

DWags wrote:
RQA wrote:

😂 the irony of you asking that, then leaving out this part of my quote on purpose is beyond pathetic, especially in this thread.

“But if you purposefully misrepresent facts “". Why did you leave that part out? It’s easier to just quote the whole thing.

Your shit gets tiring. Im also not the lie cop. You can continue playing those games or you can have honest discussions. Either way, I don’t give a rats ass. As I’ve said, I’ll let what you and I post stand as evidence. Im way far from perfect, but wells sucked because of those bullshit games. So does our country.

His soul purpose on this board is to troll and drive by post. He’s not worth your time and has never documented a single request for proof of his trolling or drive by’s. Yet he’s the first to demand evidence from everyone else. Ignore the racist.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Cameron, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-17, 16:15

+
----
-
TravelinMan wrote:

What about three separate INSTANCES of documents were found?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-17, 18:05

RQA wrote:
DWags wrote:

Then it should be easy for you to give some examples.   And since you claim "I lie a ton" I'm expecting at least a dozen examples.  

On Wells, I caught you with eight confirmed lies in one post. It didn't cause you to change your ways. You have no shame.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-17, 18:25

TravelinMan wrote:

+
----
-
TravelinMan wrote:

What about the 300 plus incidence of Trump trying to steal documents from us?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-17, 18:27

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

"Instances" is it.

Throw 'em both in jail.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-17, 18:31

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

"Instances" is it.

Throw 'em both in jail.

Fuck that.

Biden's staffers inadvertent pack a small number, percentage wise, of the classified documents, which then sit around for 6 years because Biden, nor anyone else, knows they are there, verses Trump stealing thousands of documents, on purpose, and a high presentage of all the documents that are our property, knowingly, and then refuses to return them because he wants to, or already has, sold them to the enemies of our country.

You are fucking idiot if you can't see the difference..
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-01-17, 20:16

RQA wrote:https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Possibilty exists that more will be found in other locations Biden used.

you know what, if it's possible that biden has docs at other locations, then it's possible that you are a racist that likes to dress like a woman and attend children's beauty pageants.

we were already told having classified docs in your possession outside of government is a-ok. At least biden is president right now though.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-01-17, 20:25

Rocinante wrote:This isn’t some sleuth raiding all these locations. This is the president’s own lawyers after the first find going “we better check all the places the president and his entourage have been where there could have potentially been classified materials briefed.” And finding them. And then letting the appropriate people know. It’s not the same thing as give us the classified materials.  What classified materials. These. Oh well this is all I have.  Are you sure. Yes. Well we’re just going to go look. Ok you said they weren’t here but they’re here. Oh well I didn’t know. And besides these are mine and they’re not classified because I thought about declassifying them.

Not remotely the same. Obviously document policies need to be tightened up though. Dumb.

exactamundo, old horse.

While this is obviously not good, these moron's comparing it favorably to Trump's little problem is absurd. He and his people stonewalled the inquisition for months and months. Biden is freely letting things flow and play out.

I'm actually more concerned that this is being used by the government in general to muddy the waters and justify the eventual decision not to charge Trump with any crimes. I could totally see them saying, "well, this is actually a problem with presidents and he's not guilty of criminal intent" just because they don't feel like going hard after an old president and possibly turning him into a martyr for his cult following.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-17, 21:11

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

"Instances" is it.

Throw 'em both in jail.

Fuck that.

Biden's staffers inadvertent pack a small number, percentage wise, of the classified documents, which then sit around for 6 years because Biden, nor anyone else, knows they are there, verses Trump stealing thousands of documents, on purpose, and a high presentage of all the documents that are our property, knowingly, and then refuses to return them because he wants to, or already has, sold them to the enemies of our country.

"Headlines are what drives the internets, dude."

The left wants to hold CEO's accountable if their companies are found to have committed wrong doings, but you'll give Uncle Joe a pass despite the fact that - even if you're correct that it was all staffer's fault - and we don't know that for sure - unauthorized removal or retention of classified documents is a federal crime punishable by up to five years in prison?

Your bias is showing again.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2023-01-17, 21:23

Clearly someone who has never worked in government. Nobody was looking for these my dude. Classified docs are misplaced all the time. The way they are located is usually either by chance or because someone goes looking for them. The classification system is screwy. The cases of trump and Biden are not remotely the same.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-17, 21:38

Rocinante wrote:Clearly someone who has never worked in government. Nobody was looking for these my dude. Classified docs are misplaced all the time. The way they are located is usually either by chance or because someone goes looking for them. The classification system is screwy. The cases of trump and Biden are not remotely the same.

No, I have not worked in government. LOL!

Who cares if anyone was looking for them? The problem is that they were there!
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-01-17, 22:53

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Fuck that.

The left wants to hold CEO's accountable if their companies are found to have committed wrong doings, but you'll give Uncle Joe a pass despite the fact that - even if you're correct that it was all staffer's fault - and we don't know that for sure - unauthorized removal or retention of classified documents is a federal crime punishable by up to five years in prison?

The last president showed us that a sitting president can't truly be punished for any crimes or misdeeds.  Even potentially when he leaves office.  
And this whole thing is a false equivalency.  By no means is it good but it's only a "thing" because people are obsessed with comparing things like this and false equivalencies.  Not to mention the 4 years of fucking whining from the right about how so very unfair everyone was being to the guy who clearly doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, the guy who fucks a porn star while his wife is pregnant, the guy who's repeatedly bombed businesses to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, the guy that is obviously a horrible excuse for a human being, the guy that would fit right the fuck in that horrible version of back to the future with biff Tannen in charge
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-18, 07:39

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Fuck that.

Unsure how you come to that conclusion, or why you think people want the CEO's are held accountable for every mistake made in a company.

Typically, people saying what you are saying, which is gaslighting btw, telling others what they believe when they don't believe it, are attempting to win an argument by lying.

Neither investigation, Biden or Trump, is complete, so what is appropriate is yet to be determined.

You seem to be falling into the media trap of judgement before we know all the facts.

From what we have heard in the MSM the differences in what happened with Trump verses what happened with Biden are huge.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-18, 08:08

Trapper Gus wrote:

Typically, people saying what you are saying, which is gaslighting btw, telling others what they believe when they don't believe it, are attempting to win an argument by lying.

So you see TM, you are a liar too.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-18, 08:18

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

If he is going to gaslight he is, yes.

It seems to be the go-to move by some posters on some boards, and really people should stop telling other people what the other people believe and just read what they say.

If you want to express what you believe that others believe as an opinion, such as "I thought that liberals believe ..." that would allow you to express your ideas without directly gaslighting, however it is still a slightly less offensive form of gaslighting.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-18, 11:43

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Unsure how you come to that conclusion, or why you think people want the CEO's are held accountable for every mistake made in a company.

Neither investigation, Biden or Trump, is complete, so what is appropriate is yet to be determined.

You seem to be falling into the media trap of judgement before we know all the facts.

From what we have heard in the MSM the differences in what happened with Trump verses what happened with Biden are huge.

You make a valid point in that neither investigation is complete, and therefore we can't come to a final judgement. I mean... that's never stopped anyone here before, but I do agree with the sentiment.

The intent and paths the two Presidents appear to have taken may be different, but the end result is the same.

Serenity has it right. Neither one of them will get so much as a slap on the wrist. Hopefully the American public wakes up and moves on from both of these two octogenarian bozos.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-18, 11:47

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

If he is going to gaslight he is, yes.

It seems to be the go-to move by some posters on some boards, and really people should stop telling other people what the other people believe and just read what they say.

If you want to express what you believe that others believe as an opinion, such as "I thought that liberals believe ..." that would allow you to express your ideas without directly gaslighting, however it is still a slightly less offensive form of gaslighting.

I was trying to leave the political labeling out of it. I find that very tiresome. What the F even is a "liberal" or a "conservative" anymore? It's all tribal camps and my guy versus your guy and your side is evil and stupid and my side is innocent and misunderstood. It's just dumb. Neither political party is exactly hitting it out of the park these days and while I don't believe Americans deserve better, it sure would be nice.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next