Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates

+21
Zurn
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
The Pantry
sεяεηιτλ
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
StylesGShmooth
Turtleneck
Cameron
Rick Saunders
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Pervis Muldoon
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
RQA
Motown Spartan
25 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 Empty Re: Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 10:39 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Nothing like an emotional irrational response to an article filled with data, but that is why we love you TM.

I don't consider the full-sized pickup trucks of today to be anything other than toys.  Sure, the OEM's have created a market for these things, but as a working truck they are pieces of shit, something that the article really doesn't talk about.  

First and foremost, the working part of the truck, namely the bed & cab floor, are way too high to load or climb into practically, as since the main function of a pickup truck is to load up the back with stuff and take it somewhere, this is a pretty big defect.

Second, WTF, where is the 8-foot bed needed to haul sheets of almost any building material.

Third, a truck seldom needs a back seat, unless your taking workers out to a site, and even then two vehicles are a better option.

So, the authors 'mild roasting of the miss between truck functionality and what the typical, now, owner uses them for is pretty much spot on, even without reviewing the actual truck use functionality.

No wonder most truck owners use them as cars, as really that is all they are good for, IMO.

That seems to be the difference between liberals and libertarians.  The far left will loudly proclaim how others should live their lives and how the choices they've made are wrong. I'll just sit and judge you silently while being thankful we all still have choices in life.
so.. which are you?

I ask because a few weeks ago,  you were telling me how to plan my retirement.  Hopefully, you're a member of the 'far left'. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 3493939353

you were also referencing people's weight..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 Empty Re: Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 02, 2023 10:41 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

That seems to be the difference between liberals and libertarians. The far left will loudly proclaim how others should live their lives and how the choices they've made are wrong. I'll just sit and judge you silently while being thankful we all still have choices in life.
so.. which are you?

I ask because a few weeks ago, you were telling me how to plan my retirement. Hopefully, you're a member of the 'far left'. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 3493939353

You've referenced this episode more than once and I don't even remember it. I assume it was on one of my ESG rants? Sorry if I offended you.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 10:43 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: so.. which are you?

I ask because a few weeks ago, you were telling me how to plan my retirement. Hopefully, you're a member of the 'far left'. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 3493939353

You've referenced this episode more than once and I don't even remember it. I assume it was on one of my ESG rants? Sorry if I offended you.
it's cool, dude - I don't mind uninformed people telling me what to do. In fact, I kinda get a kick out of it.

so.. are you the 'far left', telling people what to do? Still unclear.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 02, 2023 10:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

it's cool, dude - I don't mind uninformed people telling me what to do. In fact, I kinda get a kick out of it.

I guess so, because now I'm going to tell you to get over it.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 10:53 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's cool, dude - I don't mind uninformed people telling me what to do. In fact, I kinda get a kick out of it.

thanks for the clarification.

also, what's the difference between libertarians and republicans?

and, FYI, I don't want some silly theoretical difference. I want to know what the 'far left' thinks is the actual difference.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 02, 2023 10:59 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

thanks for the clarification.

and, FYI, I don't want some silly theoretical difference. I want to know what the 'far left' thinks is the actual difference.

Well, simply from a policy point of view, libertarians believe in pro-choice, legalization of drugs, LGBTQ rights, and smaller government. All things antithetical to the modern Republican party. There are obviously other differences.

But don't take my word for it. Research it for yourself.

https://www.libertarianism.org/what-is-a-libertarian
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue May 02, 2023 11:01 am

Bob's more redneck/hillbilly than anyone on this board, lol. No offense Bob (sorry for outing you)
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue May 02, 2023 11:02 am

FTR the best 4wd vehicle I've ever owned was a 2001 Jeep Cherokee with a 2" lift.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 02, 2023 11:03 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Nothing like an emotional irrational response to an article filled with data, but that is why we love you TM.

I don't consider the full-sized pickup trucks of today to be anything other than toys. Sure, the OEM's have created a market for these things, but as a working truck they are pieces of shit, something that the article really doesn't talk about.

First and foremost, the working part of the truck, namely the bed & cab floor, are way too high to load or climb into practically, as since the main function of a pickup truck is to load up the back with stuff and take it somewhere, this is a pretty big defect.

Second, WTF, where is the 8-foot bed needed to haul sheets of almost any building material.

Third, a truck seldom needs a back seat, unless your taking workers out to a site, and even then two vehicles are a better option.

So, the authors 'mild roasting of the miss between truck functionality and what the typical, now, owner uses them for is pretty much spot on, even without reviewing the actual truck use functionality.

No wonder most truck owners use them as cars, as really that is all they are good for, IMO.

That seems to be the difference between liberals and libertarians. The far left will loudly proclaim how others should live their lives and how the choices they've made are wrong. I'll just sit and judge you silently while being thankful we all still have choices in life.

The article doesn't say anyone is wrong, that is just you and your emotions reading into things. It only points out that a significant percentage of truck owners own trucks because of how they feel about trucks and not because they need the, IMO limited, functionality of a truck.

The author says his article isn't going to change any minds, since the ownership decisions are not based on rational reasons.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 11:06 am

kingstonlake wrote:Bob's more redneck/hillbilly than anyone on this board, lol. No offense Bob (sorry for outing you)
hell, yeah. I love it - proud hillbilly here. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 11:08 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: thanks for the clarification.

Well, simply from a policy point of view, libertarians believe in pro-choice, legalization of drugs, LGBTQ rights, and smaller government. All things antithetical to the modern Republican party. There are obviously other differences.

I suspect this is kinda like Republicans telling me that they're "pro-freedom", Constitutional-loving christians. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 502811600

Are they (libertarians) the ones driving around with the "Don't Tread On Me" stickers?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 02, 2023 11:09 am

kingstonlake wrote:FTR the best 4wd vehicle I've ever owned was a 2001 Jeep Cherokee with a 2" lift.

Love a good XJ. They're actually starting to become collectible in some circles.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 02, 2023 11:10 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I suspect this is kinda like Republicans telling me that they're "pro-freedom", Constitutional-loving christians. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 502811600

Are they (libertarians) the ones driving around with the "Don't Tread On Me" stickers?

As a newly proud member of the far left, I don't know.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue May 02, 2023 11:19 am

TravelinMan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:FTR the best 4wd vehicle I've ever owned was a 2001 Jeep Cherokee with a 2" lift.

Love a good XJ. They're actually starting to become collectible in some circles.

Yes they are. Always wanted a Toyota J80. Those are now collectibles. Biggest mistake I've ever made was not pulling the trigger on a 96' Lexus LX 450. Basically a re badged J80 for a couple years and avoided the luxury import tax. I wasn't convinced the differential was actually locking so I bought a 4runner instead. A little work and I could have turned a $4000 suv into one now worth $25,000
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 02, 2023 11:19 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: thanks for the clarification.

Well, simply from a policy point of view, libertarians believe in pro-choice, legalization of drugs, LGBTQ rights, and smaller government.  All things antithetical to the modern Republican party.  There are obviously other differences.  

But don't take my word for it.  Research it for yourself.  

What I find most distressing about Libertarian thought is its combination of using only the bits of what it recognizes as "Great Men" thoughts while  not understanding the totality of their thoughts along with its put down of others whose thoughts it also doesn't understand.

In general Libertarians' thoughts are a shallow cherry picking of other's ideas without an understanding of the history or for that matter the total history of human development.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on Tue May 02, 2023 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 11:25 am

kingstonlake wrote:Bob's more redneck/hillbilly than anyone on this board, lol.  No offense Bob (sorry for outing you)
also, you inspired me to find this picture of one Mr. Bobby Sak on my phone. Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 502811600

Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 Hillbi11
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 02, 2023 11:32 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Well, simply from a policy point of view, libertarians believe in pro-choice, legalization of drugs, LGBTQ rights, and smaller government.  All things antithetical to the modern Republican party.  There are obviously other differences.  

But don't take my word for it.  Research it for yourself.  

What I find most distressing about Libertarian thought is its combination of using only the bits of what it recognizes as "Great Men" thoughts while  not understanding the totality of their thoughts along with its put down of others whose thoughts it also doesn't understand.

Again, you bring up a point that the far left tend to embrace - you must wholly adopt the platform without exception.

No one party has all of the answers. No one party is perfect. No one party is evil. In the end, you just need to align with the party that most closely resembles your beliefs.

But we're getting WAY off topic here. Let's get back to EV chat here. Bob can go be a dirty hippy somewhere else.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 02, 2023 11:39 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Again, you bring up a point that the far left tend to embrace - you must wholly adopt the platform without exception.  

No one party has all of the answers.  No one party is perfect.  No one party is evil.  In the end, you just need to align with the party that most closely resembles your beliefs.

But we're getting WAY off topic here.  Let's get back to EV chat here.  Bob can go be a dirty hippy somewhere else.
I don't know, man.. there is a party of christians who raise money on the backs of children who are obliterated by an assault rifle.

They literally choose assault rifles over children. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't really enjoy hanging around folks like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 02, 2023 11:48 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

No one party has all of the answers. No one party is perfect. No one party is evil. In the end, you just need to align with the party that most closely resembles your beliefs.

But we're getting WAY off topic here. Let's get back to EV chat here. Bob can go be a dirty hippy somewhere else.

When they use John Locke & Adam Smith and misrepresent what they said to almost the opposite of what they said it is somewhat perturbing, but yes, this is a thread about EV's, but just had to explain my feelings on this a bit.

I'm done.

https://www.gizchina.com/2023/04/27/future-electric-cars-1000-km-of-autonomy-and-recharge-in-1-minute/

FUTURE ELECTRIC CARS: 1,000 KM OF AUTONOMY AND RECHARGE IN 1 MINUTE
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed May 03, 2023 12:20 pm

https://www.thecooldown.com/green-tech/albemarle-lithium-ion-battery-ev-silver-peak-mine/

North Carolina company, Albemarle, is the world’s largest producer of lithium for electric vehicle (EV) batteries — and the company has recently announced plans for a $1.3 billion lithium processing facility in South Carolina. According to the company’s press release, the “mega-flex” factory will produce diverse lithium feedstock that could potentially support the manufacturing of an estimated 2.4 million EVs each year.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed May 03, 2023 1:47 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.thecooldown.com/green-tech/albemarle-lithium-ion-battery-ev-silver-peak-mine/

North Carolina company, Albemarle, is the world’s largest producer of lithium for electric vehicle (EV) batteries — and the company has recently announced plans for a $1.3 billion lithium processing facility in South Carolina. According to the company’s press release, the “mega-flex” factory will produce diverse lithium feedstock that could potentially support the manufacturing of an estimated 2.4 million EVs each year.

That's a lot of battery fires.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 8:41 am

Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 Scree144
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 9:04 am

Trapper Gus wrote:Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 Scree144

Norway is about the size of California. Now do it for the other 3.8M sq. mi.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 9:06 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Electric Vehicles - Information & Updates - Page 10 Scree144

12 percent of Americans live in California, the state contributed 14.8 percent to GDP in 2021.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 9:09 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

12 percent of Americans live in California, the state contributed 14.8 percent to GDP in 2021.

Cool. Now do the other 88%.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 9:21 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Cool.  Now do the other 88%.

85.2%

However, your comment was meaningless.  I was just point that out.

All of the issues in the other 85.2% of the country are ongoing in CA, or in Norway, for that matter.  For example, the issue of charging time and of people learning how to charge are mentioned in the part of the article on the front page of tNYT, which you and I have discussed many times.

Trust me, once these issues are resolved, and they will be, you will wonder how you every liked driving a gas guzzling dinosaur burner.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 9:27 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Cool.  Now do the other 88%.

85.2%

All of the issues in the other 85.2% of the country are ongoing in CA, or in Norway, for that matter.  For example, the issue of charging time and of people learning how to charge are mentioned in the part of the article on the front page of tNYT, which you and I have discussed many times.

Trust me, once these issues are resolved, and they will be, you will wonder how you every liked driving a gas guzzling dinosaur burner.

And as I've stated, once those issues are resolved - if they ever will be - I'll be happy to check out an EV.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 9:33 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

85.2%

And as I've stated, once those issues are resolved - if they ever will be - I'll be happy to check out an EV.

They will be or you will adjust, unwillingly. With the largest part of the global markets going electric you won't have much choice.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 9:42 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

They will be or you will adjust, unwillingly.  With the largest part of the global markets going electric you won't have much choice.

But see... there's my issue.  If the issues are resolved, I'll gladly embrace.  But if they're not, you're going to force EVs upon millions of Americans for whom they simply won't work.  That's kind of my whole bitch about this.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 9:48 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

They will be or you will adjust, unwillingly.  With the largest part of the global markets going electric you won't have much choice.

But see... there's my issue.  If the issues are resolved, I'll gladly embrace.  But if they're not, you're going to force EVs upon millions of Americans for whom they simply won't work.  That's kind of my whole bitch about this.

Actually, the markets will do that because no car company is going to build a technology that is only used in the US.  The days that the US was the big dog in the global vehicle market were over in the early 2000's.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 9:54 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Actually, the markets will do that because no car company is going to build a technology that is only used in the US.  The days that the US was the big dog in the global vehicle market were over in the early 2000's.

It would be interesting to see tens of millions of people in the U.S. uprooted because they could no longer find reliable transportation for their daily needs. But I don't think that's the dystopian future we'll see. I think that's just the tree huggers having a little wet dream.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

It would be interesting to see tens of millions of people in the U.S. uprooted because they could no longer find reliable transportation for their daily needs. But I don't think that's the dystopian future we'll see. I think that's just the tree huggers having a little wet dream.

Funny that you, as the free market proponent, have a lower level of belief in its ability to develop solutions for a situation it may be in than I, as a skeptic of free market solutions for all situations have.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 10:05 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Funny that you, as the free market proponent, have a lower level of belief in its ability to develop solutions for a situation it may be in than I, as a skeptic of free market solutions for all situations have.

They might well come up with a better solution. I don't believe I have ever stated that they won't. I am highly skeptical of the timeframes people like yourself throw around. I think it will take much longer than you do. But yeah... we'll see. But until they do, just STFU and let those of us that need ICE vehicles live our lives. When the market provides a better solution to our needs, I'm sure we'll all flock to the opportunity to upgrade.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

They might well come up with a better solution.  I don't believe I have ever stated that they won't.  I am highly skeptical of the timeframes people like yourself throw around.  I think it will take much longer than you do.  But yeah... we'll see.  But until they do, just STFU and let those of us that need ICE vehicles live our lives.  When the market provides a better solution to our needs, I'm sure we'll all flock to the opportunity to upgrade.

Not really into committing global suicide, so not going to, as you so politely put it STFU.

When you realize that the basic guaranty of liberty of any sort is due to the "group" instead of the individual you will realize the bankruptcy of right-wing Libertarianism's belief systems assumptions.

As it is, I keep telling you about all the tech advances being made for EV's as an example of free market development in a regulated market framework and you just will not believe...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 10:15 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

They might well come up with a better solution.  I don't believe I have ever stated that they won't.  I am highly skeptical of the timeframes people like yourself throw around.  I think it will take much longer than you do.  But yeah... we'll see.  But until they do, just STFU and let those of us that need ICE vehicles live our lives.  When the market provides a better solution to our needs, I'm sure we'll all flock to the opportunity to upgrade.

Not really into committing global suicide, so not going to, as you so politely put it STFU.

When you realize that the basic guaranty of liberty of any sort is due to the "group" instead of the individual you will realize the bankruptcy of right-wing Libertarianism's belief systems assumptions.

As it is, I keep telling you about all the tech advances being made for EV's as an example of free market development in a regulated market framework and you just will not believe...

Who's not believing? I just fucking stated that I've never said they won't get there. Can you not read?

And while I love clean air as much as the next person, you can't end the livelihood of tens of millions of Americans for the "common good." That is not how this works.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 10:20 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Who's not believing? I just fucking stated that I've never said they won't get there. Can you not read?

And while I love clean air as much as the next person, you can't end the livelihood of tens of millions of Americans for the "common good." That is not how this works.

But you are killing millions of people, via global warming, by burning oil. Thats not also an issue?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 10:27 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

But you are killing millions of people, via global warming, by burning oil. Thats not also an issue?

Tell me, Professor. What are you going to do when there's no feasible way to live anywhere east of California or west of the Mississippi River? Where are those people going? What happens to our mining and agriculture? How will goods be transported from the west coast to other areas of the nation? Burning a little oil will look goddamn genius compared to the disruption and death that would cause.

So get back in your cube and figure out that battery charging shit, because otherwise you're just blathering on about bullshit.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 10:30 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Tell me, Professor. What are you going to do when there's no feasible way to live anywhere east of California or west of the Mississippi River? Where are those people going? What happens to our mining and agriculture? How will goods be transported from the west coast to other areas of the nation? Burning a little oil will look goddamn genius compared to the disruption and death that would cause.

So get back in your cube and figure out that battery charging shit, because otherwise you're just blathering on about bullshit.

What are you going to do when that area is unlivable due to climate?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Tue May 09, 2023 10:39 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I think the gun violence is getting to you. You’ve been very silly as of late.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue May 09, 2023 10:41 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I think the gun violence is getting to you.  You’ve been very silly as of late.

Fair enough.

It's probably the debt limit games & the mass murders which could rationally be prevented except for right-wing politicians seeking power, combined.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next