Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement

4 posters

Go down

The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement Empty The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement

Post by Rodeo Burger 08/08/14, 02:06 pm

The ACC has withheld about $31 million from Maryland from various TV contracts since they announced their intention to leave the ACC. That will effectively be the buyout fee, with Maryland having no more obligations, and all outstanding lawsuits are dismissed.

I'm sure the Terps are glad to have this over. It's amazing how butthurt the ACC was about this.

Free at last
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement Empty Re: The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement

Post by InTenSity 08/08/14, 02:07 pm

It's amazing how butthurt the ACC was about this.

Its either them or the B12 that will fold to make the super conferences.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement Empty Re: The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement

Post by CheesySpartan 08/08/14, 03:21 pm

I was still holding out hope that the ACC would retain them...oh well  The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement 2599972566 
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 08/08/14, 05:36 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:I was still holding out hope that the ACC would retain them...oh well  The ACC and Maryland have reached a settlement 2599972566 
 Yeah, no shit.  They can have Rutgers, too.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down