Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I mean, what did the glasses do to her?

+4
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Trapper Gus
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

I mean, what did the glasses do to her?  Empty I mean, what did the glasses do to her?

Post by Turtleneck 2023-03-18, 12:32

A Purdue wrestler scores a huge upset in the NCAA tournament against #1 ranked Spencer Lee. Lee's mom was unhappy with the result.

[tw]1636888756622958592?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

I mean, what did the glasses do to her?  Empty Re: I mean, what did the glasses do to her?

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-18, 12:51

She didn't like what they let her see?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

tGreenWay and Motown Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

I mean, what did the glasses do to her?  Empty Re: I mean, what did the glasses do to her?

Post by Heat Miser 2023-03-18, 13:52

What an odd reaction for a parent IMHO. No empathy for her son? Just anger? Will she berate him later in private and call him a loser? I think she needs therapy.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-18, 14:02

Seems like a fun, supportive household to grow up in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-03-18, 15:32

Relax, lady. With Warby Parker, you’d have four more pairs to mangle. 👓I mean, what did the glasses do to her?  4168935571
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-18, 15:36

Call me crazy, but while she could’ve perhaps, showed a little more decorum, I see a very passionate, loving mother, who took it out on nobody but her glasses. I can’t imagine how her family goes through all of that wrestling and doesn’t completely absorb themselves in all of it. looks to me like after she crumpled her glasses she just hugged another mother.

I love our basketball coach, and he just destroyed a white board in front of millions of people both seem very passionate and both took frustrations out on things that didn’t harm other people

Now, if she’s pissed at her son, we have a whole other issue. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-03-18, 15:42

DWags wrote:Call me crazy, but while she could’ve perhaps, showed a little more decorum, I see a very passionate, loving mother, who took it out on nobody but her glasses. I can’t imagine how her family goes through all of that wrestling and doesn’t completely absorb themselves in all of it. looks to me like after she crumpled her glasses she just hugged another mother.

I love our basketball coach, and he just destroyed a white board in front of millions of people both seem very passionate and both took frustrations out on things that didn’t harm other people

Now, if she’s pissed at her son, we have a whole other issue. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt here.

I think she was pissed at the decision, not her son. It’s just how she copes. And, it might also explain why there are flat screen tvs with holes, cracks, and various kitchen utensils collecting in a pile on their back porch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-18, 17:02

She could do an ad spot for a place with same day glasses like Eyeglass World.

I'm guessing Spencer Lee didn't win 3 state championships and 3 NCAA wrestling championships by being taken to Dairy Queen or Chuckie Cheese when he lost matches.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-03-18, 17:49

GRR Spartan wrote:She could do an ad spot for a place with same day glasses like Eyeglass World.

I'm guessing Spencer Lee didn't win 3 state championships and 3 NCAA wrestling championships by being taken to Dairy Queen or Chuckie Cheese when he lost matches.

His mom is some kind of Judo expert.  Was an Olympic alternate for France or the US, I think.  There is a video out there of her wrestling him to the ground in their house over Christmas or Thanksgiving.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/zwfqso/spencer_lee_training_with_his_mom_she_was_a_very/

Also of note:

[tw]1637078487998578689[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down