Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.

5 posters

Go down

I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.  Empty I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.

Post by DWags 2023-04-27, 21:11

[tw]1651679639373246479?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.  Empty Re: I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-27, 21:39

DWags wrote:[tw]1651679639373246479?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

So is an automobile accident.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.  Empty Re: I’m leaving this here with no comment. These idiots walk among us.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-04-28, 10:00

The retort should have been a resounding...."Just because you can't get laid for being an asshole doesn't mean we all need to adhere to your lifestyle choices."
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-28, 10:18

I mean the dumb ass does not think about rape, incest, birth control failure. He’s a male so he doesn’t have to so I guess those damn women just have to deal with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-28, 10:27

AvgMSUJoe wrote:The retort should have been a resounding...."Just because you can't get laid for being an asshole doesn't mean we all need to adhere to your lifestyle choices."

At least 1/3 of men in the GOP are hateful because they never figured out how to have a conversation with a woman without being awkward or creepy and are lifelong virgins.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-28, 10:28

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:The retort should have been a resounding...."Just because you can't get laid for being an asshole doesn't mean we all need to adhere to your lifestyle choices."

At least 1/3 of men in the GOP are hateful because they never figured out how to have a conversation with a woman without being awkward or creepy and are lifelong virgins.

42%
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-04-28, 15:47

Turtleneck wrote:

The other 2/3 are frat bros who think the chicks owe them a fuck cause their dad is rich. (Nah, probably flipped... 2/3 virgins, 1/3 date rapists)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-04-28, 18:20

Lot of trolling up in this bitch.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-28, 18:49

TravelinMan wrote:Lot of trolling up in this bitch.

Well the State Senator's ignorant (to be kind to him) statement pretty much invites ridicule, but the thread didn't start out fact free. (Like many of RQA's did)

Yes many of the posts are over the top, however, other than the percentages they do speak to certain groups of men who support Republicans and anti-choice positions

Have at if you want to defend his position.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-28, 19:17

What is worse than your child taking their own life? Well duh, that child transitioning is worse.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/montana-lawmaker-kerri-seekins-crowe-suggests-shed-rather-her-daughter-suicide-than-transition
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-28, 19:19

Sorry you have never had sex. It might because you still wear a cape and make fart noises with your armpit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-28, 21:20

Turtleneck wrote:

Sorry you have never had sex. It might because you still wear a cape and make fart noises with your armpit.

Sex, probably yes, children probably no.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down