Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Trial Thread..

+17
gomersbro
PennSpartan
Zurn
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
Cameron
msugolfguy
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
sεяεηιτλ
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
21 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 10 Empty Re: tOfficial Trial Thread..

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-04-23, 11:43

Trump lawyer got roasted at donny's gag order hearing. Looking like don will be punished but based on some things said it sounds like these ten instances will be mere slaps on the wrist... This time. So yet again likely special treatment for don, way more than you or I would ever get. But because he is who he is and so much of what he does revolves around bitching about people that oppose him on social media, he will effectively get away with it this time. Apparently we are tolerating witness and jury intimidation now like good little russians
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 11:46

sεяεηιτλ wrote:Trump lawyer got roasted at donny's gag order hearing. Looking like don will be punished but based on some things said it sounds like these ten instances will be mere slaps on the wrist... This time. So yet again likely special treatment for don, way more than you or I would ever get. But because he is who he is and so much of what he does revolves around bitching about people that oppose him on social media, he will effectively get away with it this time. Apparently we are tolerating witness and jury intimidation now like good little russians
I think we pretty much posted at the same time.

Bobby Sak wrote:it's important to remember that nothing will ever come from any of this. America protects rich white men. Even when they're broke and orange.

It's also important to remember that (as The Hold Steady says) "we are our only saviors". So if decent Americans vote, we can stop this insanity.

(until our votes aren't counted anymore.. which is the ultimate goal of republicans/libertarians).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-04-23, 11:47

Unfortunately any appropriate punishment for his violations would only lather up the radicals that make up his supporters. Maybe the best way forward is to keep slapping him on the wrist (little fines not likely to be appealed) to keep the trial moving forward. Any real punishment (jail time) would be bogged down by motions and appeals.

Just keep walking the dog.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 11:51

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 12:06

Trapper Gus wrote:
it's almost like the mainstream media is propping up the best thing that ever happened to them in hopes of it happening again.

could've sworn I've heard this somewhere before.

And we wonder why people like Guest, Zurn/RQA, et al, sit at home watching it and parroting their talking points with all of their republican/libertarian friends as we discuss the demise of America with the rise of American stupidity.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:
it's almost like the mainstream media is propping up the best thing that ever happened to them in hopes of it happening again.

And we wonder why people like Guest, Zurn/RQA, et al, sit at home watching it and parroting their talking points with all of their republican/libertarian friends as we discuss the demise of America with the rise of American stupidity.

Was listening to "The Morning Joe" while driving this morning and they were talking about how boring Trump is becoming and how boring the Trump v Biden election will be this time around...

They are addicted to hype and the adrenaline rush it creates.

There is nothing boring about the issues being voted on in this election and anyone who is too bored to vote is stupid.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and TravelinMan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-04-23, 13:09

Alright I'll say it.

Pecker to Stand, Gag on Hold.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, TravelinMan, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-23, 13:25

Rick Saunders wrote:Alright I'll say it.

Pecker to Stand, Gag on Hold.

We’ve been seeing those pecker leaks all week. Those along with Trumps flatulence have done me in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 14:12

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Was listening to "The Morning Joe" while driving this morning and they were talking about how boring Trump is becoming and how boring the Trump v Biden election will be this time around...

They are addicted to hype and the adrenaline rush it creates.

There is nothing boring about the issues being voted on in this election and anyone who is too bored to vote is stupid.
I suspect that's the mainstream media point of downplaying the election, using the term "boring" and talking about the ages of the candidates.

they know that when people vote (and voters are counted), democracy wins. That's not good for the republicans/libertarians and the mainstream media, so it's sort of a soft form of voter suppression.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-23, 14:26

Agree with Bob, more often than not I suppose I’m pleasantly surprised by elections. I get there are reasonable people who sincerely believe in different economic theories (they’re wrong) than I do. I believe in their sincerity of belief of various social issues that put them opposite of me. (They’re wrong again). So I understand why sometimes I’m on the losing end. But Trump is just an enigma to me. What a piece of absolute human filth. For the life of me I don’t get why he’s polling anything higher than 30%. My naivety didn’t allow me to be prepared for the amount of ignorant racist knuckle draggers we actually have in America. Stupid? Sure, I know many of us aren’t the sharpest, but willfully racist misogynistic and hateful is just crazy to me. Always will be.

All that said, it’s just been the perfect storm as to why we have a rematch this fall. Luckily we have Biden at least. But the media really wants the entertainment value of Trump. The electorate has to overcome that once again.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, gomersbro, Trapper Gus, Jake from State Farm and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-04-23, 15:26

DWags wrote:Agree with Bob, more often than not I suppose I’m pleasantly surprised by elections. I get there are reasonable people who sincerely believe in different economic theories (they’re wrong) than I do.  I believe in their sincerity of  belief of various social issues that put them opposite of me. (They’re wrong again).  So I understand  why sometimes I’m on the losing end.   But Trump is just an enigma to me. What a piece of absolute human filth.   For the life of me I don’t get why he’s polling anything higher than 30%.  My naivety didn’t allow me to be prepared for the amount of ignorant racist knuckle draggers we actually have in America.  Stupid?  Sure, I know many of us aren’t the sharpest, but willfully racist misogynistic and hateful is just crazy to me.  Always will be.

All that said, it’s just been the perfect storm  as to why we have a rematch this fall.   Luckily we have Biden at least.  But the media really wants the entertainment value of Trump.   The electorate has to overcome that once again.  

My not so well thought out opinion.

A fair bit of it is anger/vengeance for being overlooked (flyover country, dumb rednecks, etc.  You see poor people on TV... they are urban poor.  You see rural people on TV... they are the brunt of jokes etc.).  The democratic party has not done a good job either believing or communicating that rural America and urban America can both benefit from many of the same policies.  Many voters also cast their ballot with emotion on one issue.  It is hard to overcome the tendency of some voters to vote blindly against what they favor with eyes wide open voting against one thing they do not favor.  Voting against has become the norm also partly because any one political candidate is too chickenshit to fully and clearly state what they stand for and be willing to lose doing it.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, DWags, gomersbro and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-04-23, 17:41

kingstonlake wrote:Unfortunately any appropriate punishment for his violations would only lather up the radicals that make up his supporters. Maybe the best way forward is to keep slapping him on the wrist (little fines not likely to be appealed) to keep the trial moving forward. Any real punishment (jail time) would be bogged down by motions and appeals.

Just keep walking the dog.

Bologna, we should not be worried about the feelings of any trump acolytes. Punish him. His flouting of the law is legitimately dangerous for our republic. Him getting to harass people on the internet is not nearly as important as maintaining the integrity of the trial. He is reckless and this is the crap that makes people scared of him, scared to be on the jury, and that is absolutely wrong. Prosecution is going for 1000 each on the 10 counts which is absurdly cheap, it's pocket change for him and unlikely to change anything. If you take into account the importance of the gag in this situation and the amount that might actually serve as a deterrent, it should be a whole hell of a lot more. 50k sounds about right. Nab him on 5 counts at 50k each, he'll stop. But no matter what he will try to fund raise off of it.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2024-04-23, 17:44

Rick Saunders wrote:
DWags wrote:Agree with Bob, more often than not I suppose I’m pleasantly surprised by elections. I get there are reasonable people who sincerely believe in different economic theories (they’re wrong) than I do.  I believe in their sincerity of  belief of various social issues that put them opposite of me. (They’re wrong again).  So I understand  why sometimes I’m on the losing end.   But Trump is just an enigma to me. What a piece of absolute human filth.   For the life of me I don’t get why he’s polling anything higher than 30%.  My naivety didn’t allow me to be prepared for the amount of ignorant racist knuckle draggers we actually have in America.  Stupid?  Sure, I know many of us aren’t the sharpest, but willfully racist misogynistic and hateful is just crazy to me.  Always will be.

All that said, it’s just been the perfect storm  as to why we have a rematch this fall.   Luckily we have Biden at least.  But the media really wants the entertainment value of Trump.   The electorate has to overcome that once again.  

A fair bit of it is anger/vengeance for being overlooked (flyover country, dumb rednecks, etc.  You see poor people on TV... they are urban poor.  You see rural people on TV... they are the brunt of jokes etc.).  The democratic party has not done a good job either believing or communicating that rural America and urban America can both benefit from many of the same policies.  Many voters also cast their ballot with emotion on one issue.  It is hard to overcome the tendency of some voters to vote blindly against what they favor with eyes wide open voting against one thing they do not favor.  Voting against has become the norm also partly because any one political candidate is too chickenshit to fully and clearly state what they stand for and be willing to lose doing it.

TravelinWife has a theory, that the more I think about it, makes some sense.

Trump, for all of his faults, is fantastic in connecting with the disaffected.  We've personally witnessed it within her family.  It also makes sense with the general demographics and the people who are seen sporting the signs and flags.  He connects with people who are under/unemployed, people who struggle financially, divorced, people who've made a few bad life choices and now feel trapped.  Trump somehow connects with these people with his "the system is rigged, but I'm fighting for you" bullshit.  "It's not your fault, but vote me and we'll make them pay for doing this to you/us."  

With modern social media, there are a LOT of disaffected people out there.  You can always find someone who will side with you, no matter how batshit insane your viewpoint might be.  It's not your fault you're fat/broke/lonely/unhealthy - the world is rigged against you.

So the world divides itself, and those who struggle and fail will look to those who validate their choices.  Trump validates their lack of personal responsibility brilliantly.  

I honestly don't know how anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty reaches those people, and it's both infuriating and depressing.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 18:00

TravelinMan wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Trump, for all of his faults, is fantastic in connecting with the disaffected.  We've personally witnessed it within her family.  It also makes sense with the general demographics and the people who are seen sporting the signs and flags.  He connects with people who are under/unemployed, people who struggle financially, divorced, people who've made a few bad life choices and now feel trapped.  Trump somehow connects with these people with his "the system is rigged, but I'm fighting for you" bullshit.  "It's not your fault, but vote me and we'll make them pay for doing this to you/us."  

With modern social media, there are a LOT of disaffected people out there.  You can always find someone who will side with you, no matter how batshit insane your viewpoint might be.  It's not your fault you're fat/broke/lonely/unhealthy - the world is rigged against you.

So the world divides itself, and those who struggle and fail will look to those who validate their choices.  Trump validates their lack of personal responsibility brilliantly.  

I honestly don't know how anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty reaches those people, and it's both infuriating and depressing.
you could've saved yourself a lot of time by simply saying that 'America is a stupid country'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 18:01

TravelinMan wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

From almost the beginning of his political life I have believed that he is best understood as "Proffesor Harlod Hill" of "The Music Man", only with evil intentions.  The ultimate salesman.

As any cracker jack salesman does he tunes into his mark's emotions and paints a picture in words of heaven on earth for them, adjusting it to their reactions.

All of us have some subseptability to that type of emotional appeal though it tend to work better on people who want to believe.  The more aware are more likely going to test it against other ideas.

He is an outstanding salesman, unfortunately.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-23, 18:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

you could've saved yourself a lot of time by simply saying that 'America is a stupid country'.

Nah, he left out the white god fearing Christian’s who worship him. 80% - 90% of his voters are vile misogynistic racists. 80% Minimum.

He’s attracted the lowest of low in our country. From every socio economic class. There are horrible racists in each socio economic class. They are, by and large, attracted to racist scum. It’s why it shouldn’t be puzzling when we see these white “Christian “ nationalists line up for him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 19:13

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you could've saved yourself a lot of time by simply saying that 'America is a stupid country'.

Nah, he left out the white god fearing Christian’s who worship him.   80% - 90% of his voters are vile misogynistic racists.     80% Minimum.  

He’s attracted the lowest of low in our country. From every socio economic class.   There are horrible racists in each socio economic class. They are, by and large, attracted to racist scum.  It’s why it shouldn’t be puzzling when we see these white “Christian “ nationalists line up for him.
yep.

And I realize my "America is a stupid country" is pithy but it's also 100% accurate.

I'm not going to spend my time trying to psychoanalize these people through some mainstream media-inspired soft lens.. a narrative bemoaning the poor disaffected and disenfranchised white man.

I knew who those people were during the Obama years. Remember when the GOP was the proud "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" ilk?

What do you you think Barack Obama did? He was born to a single mother, father left them. Grew up poor.. and you know what he did? He went on to graduate from Harvard Law.

What was that about bootstraps?

You'd think the "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps" folks would admire that. I wonder why they didn't? 🤔

Instead, they are the whiny, pouting, lack of accountability and personal responsibility miscreants that Hillary Clinton was being very nice to when she called them "deplorable".

They're washed in the blood of victimhood - those poor white males - and that's why they identify with their christian hero.. because he is the ultimate victim.

If you don't believe me, just put a microphone in front of his putrid, rapist mouth.

So while they whine, cry, play perma-victim and sit around complaining about law enforcement, courts and the judicial system doing their jobs, I choose to live in my reality.

Which is, thankfully, far from theirs. I'll give my parents that: I was raised to be respectful, to be responsible and to be accountable. I think the people the mainstream media try to provide pity and excuses for would be in a better place of they gave it a try.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus, Jake from State Farm and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 19:33

The Reublican base has been, ever since Reagan, the same. A combination of white christians, white racists & fiscial conservative country club types.

Obama was a clarion call for 2 out of 3 to hate.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 19:53

Trapper Gus wrote:The Reublican base has been, ever since Reagan, the same. A combination of white christians, white racists & fiscial conservative country club types.

Obama was a clarion call for 2 out of 3 to hate.
I've often said that if we never had Obama, we never would've had the MAGA republican/libertarian filth.

He was just too much 'good' for them to handle.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-04-23, 19:58

Wait. You’re telling me it’s easier to connect with certain people by playing on their fears and prejudices than it is by telling them inflation isn’t real and this graph proves you’re right and they’re wrong?

No way.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, TravelinMan and Cameron like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 20:10

kingstonlake wrote:Wait. You’re telling me it’s easier to connect with certain people by playing on their fears and prejudices than it is by telling them inflation isn’t real and this graph proves you’re right and they’re wrong?

No way.

Some people, like me, are data and policy driven.

Some people are not.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2024-04-23, 20:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nah, he left out the white god fearing Christian’s who worship him.   80% - 90% of his voters are vile misogynistic racists.     80% Minimum.  

He’s attracted the lowest of low in our country. From every socio economic class.   There are horrible racists in each socio economic class. They are, by and large, attracted to racist scum.  It’s why it shouldn’t be puzzling when we see these white “Christian “ nationalists line up for him.
yep.

And I realize my "America is a stupid country" is pithy but it's also 100% accurate.

I'm not going to spend my time trying to psychoanalize these people through some mainstream media-inspired soft lens.. a narrative bemoaning the poor disaffected and disenfranchised white man.

I knew who those people were during the Obama years. Remember when the GOP was the proud "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" ilk?

What do you you think Barack Obama did? He was born to a single mother, father left them. Grew up poor.. and you know what he did? He went on to graduate from Harvard Law.

You'd think the "pull yourselves up by your bootstraps" folks would admire that. I wonder why they didn't? 🤔

Instead, they are the whiny, pouting, lack of accountability and personal responsibility miscreants that Hillary Clinton was being very nice to when she called them "deplorable".

They're washed in the blood of victimhood - those poor white males - and that's why they identify with their christian hero.. because he is the ultimate victim.

If you don't believe me, just put a microphone in front of his putrid, rapist mouth.

So while they whine, cry, play perma-victim and sit around complaining about law enforcement, courts and the judicial system doing their jobs, I choose to live in my reality.

Which is, thankfully, far from theirs. I'll give my parents that: I was raised to be respectful, to be responsible and to be accountable. I think the people the mainstream media try to provide pity and excuses for would be in a better place of they gave it a try.

Did Obama work hard or was he just lucky?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-04-23, 20:21

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Wait. You’re telling me it’s easier to connect with certain people by playing on their fears and prejudices than it is by telling them inflation isn’t real and this graph proves you’re right and they’re wrong?

No way.

Some people are not.

You’re confirmation bias driven. To the core.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 20:26

kingstonlake wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Some people are not.

You’re confirmation bias driven. To the core.

It is pretty funny, and ironic, that you have posted that.  Following the brand new internet thing ..../i

edit - However, I will run a self-test on that idea.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2024-04-24, 09:23; edited 2 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-23, 20:30

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

Yes.

It's not a dichotomy.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-23, 20:46

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep.

being a black man in America, a country steeped in institutional racism, who eventually became the President of the United States, I'm sure he worked harder than even a hard worker like you could imagine.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-04-23, 21:39

TravelinMan wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Absolutely infuriating. It's insanity to me how those people don't clearly see that he is full of shit and obviously one of the people that helps perpetuate the system that allegedly screwed those people. I just don't get it. Doesn't even have anything to do with actual politics. Or at least not much. The man simply and obviously doesn't care about the people he's harvesting (preying on) votes from.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-23, 22:55

Trump tells people the following:

The Chinese took your factories & jobs in those factories
The Mexicans/Latin Americans took what jobs were left
I will beat up anyone who disagrees and put them in jail.

It’s a cynical message and a is accepted of folks who long for the good old days when you could barely graduate from high school and get a good paying job at an auto assembly plant, a furniture plant or drug company in West/SW MI.

He tells them it’s possible to turn back the clock and they believe him. It’s the Limbaugh 30 second sound byte rule of 21st Century propaganda.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-04-24, 05:41

DWags wrote: 80% - 90% of his voters are vile misogynistic racists. 80% Minimum.

Trump got like 75 million votes. Isn't calling 60 million of your fellow Americans "vile misogynistic racists" a bit hyperbolic? Maybe they just liked tax cuts, border enforcement, and the pipeline? Or maybe they just thought Hilary and Joe were even worse? Maybe that was it?
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-24, 06:26

Zurn wrote:
DWags wrote:  80% - 90% of his voters are vile misogynistic racists.     80% Minimum.  

Trump got like 75 million votes.  Isn't calling 60 million of your fellow Americans "vile misogynistic racists" a bit hyperbolic?   Maybe they just liked tax cuts, border enforcement, and the pipeline?   Or maybe they just thought Hilary and Joe were even worse?    Maybe that was it?  
or maybe they just hate women, traditional American values, democracy, celebrate school/mass shootings and a christian rapist while bemoaning the judicial system that held his bloated sack of christian filth accountable for the first time in his life?

while I can't speak for DWags, I'd say that calling 60 million of my fellow Americans "vile misogynistic racists" is one of the nicer things I could say about the christians/MAGA patriots.

if a can of Bud Light hurts your feelings, y'all don't wanna hear what I think. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 10 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-24, 06:41

Zurn wrote:
DWags wrote: 80% - 90% of his voters are vile misogynistic racists. 80% Minimum.

Trump got like 75 million votes. Isn't calling 60 million of your fellow Americans "vile misogynistic racists" a bit hyperbolic? Maybe they just liked tax cuts, border enforcement, and the pipeline? Or maybe they just thought Hilary and Joe were even worse? Maybe that was it?

No 60 million is probably about right for the vile misogynist racist number
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-24, 06:48

on the upside, it's another day in one of the trials of our favorite christian patriot... another day for the mainstream media to normalize the behaviors and crimes of someone who couldn't get a job working the register at Meijer.

America.. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 10 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-24, 08:59

Zurn bot got fired up.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-04-24, 09:21

Zurn wrote:

No, you are what you support. If you openly support something obviously vile, you are vile
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-24, 09:33

For the first time in Donald J Trump’s life since he sat at a dinner table with his father, Donald J Trump has to sit still and shut up.

It’s hard to follow a judge’s orders and courtroom decorum when you’ve been doing whatever you wanted while others in the room cowered or looked away then rolled their eyes.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-04-24, 15:05

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
No, you are what you support. If you openly support something obviously vile, you are vile

Voting for someone doesn't equal "support". Most Trump voters actually saw him as evil but the lesser evil.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-24, 15:09

Zurn wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Voting for someone doesn't equal "support". Most Trump voters actually saw him as evil but the lesser evil.
tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 10 502811600

is there anything you guys can't convince yourselves of?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2024-04-24, 15:42

Zurn wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

The first time in 2016? Maaayyybeee? Even then I find that a stretch, but let's roll with it.

Anyone who votes for Trump in 2024 is fully aware of what they're doing and who they're supporting. There's no excuses this time.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-24, 15:52

TravelinMan wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Voting for someone doesn't equal "support".    Most Trump voters actually saw him as evil but the lesser evil.  

The first time in 2016?  Maaayyybeee?  Even then I find that a stretch, but let's roll with it.

Anyone who votes for Trump in 2024 is fully aware of what they're doing and who they're supporting.  There's no excuses this time.
in 2016 he mocked disabled people and bragged about grabbing women 'by the pussy'.

there was no excuse then.. except for the vile, misogynistic racists that DWags referenced. And, as we've established, they can convince themselves of anything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-24, 15:57

Fuck him. Try to get through this. Then, understand the kind of scum that still vote for him.

[tw]1782972539041624361?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next