Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Trial Thread..

+17
gomersbro
PennSpartan
Zurn
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
Cameron
msugolfguy
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
sεяεηιτλ
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
21 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Trial Thread..

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:25 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I'm not sure, however I thought that was what they were for. The point is that the 5 million didn't shut him up, and the trial was for things he said prior to the start of the trial, like when the suit was filed in court, and he still kept talking. Thus, my question is, does this award just cover up until the suit was filed (aka there is another suit coming) or was the jury allowed to take into account his talking up until their award of damages.

So far it looks like this amount shut him down in talking about her. Now he is ripping of the US Justice System, which is probably fair game for comment.

He simply wants the justice system to work for him. He has for years and years abused the justice system. Now that someone has successfully used that same system against him for 80 million, now he mad.

The depravity of that small man knows no bounds.

I'm trying to say that unlike a private person when he attacks the justice system he isn't going to be sued.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:44 pm

just read/watched a few clips of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's attorney. Man, that woman sounds about a dumb as a stump. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:46 am

sounds like the American judicial system (which doesn't really mean anything if you're a republican/libertarian) might, in light of his lifetime of corruption and crime, hand the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator another hefty financial penalty soon.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:21 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just read/watched a few clips of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's attorney. Man, that woman sounds about a dumb as a stump. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600
looks like the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's Rhode Scholar attorney is getting replaced.. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600 tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600

hope she enjoyed doing her 'work' for free.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:07 am

LONDON (AP) — A judge in London on Thursday threw out a lawsuit by former U.S. President Donald Trump that accused a former British spy of making “shocking and scandalous claims” that were false and harmed his reputation.

Judge Karen Steyn said the case Trump filed against Orbis Business Intelligence should be dismissed. “There are no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial,” she said.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-steele-dossier-uk-lawsuit-535099946dc49c15640dfb8838fe2749

Trump is slapped down by another judge over the same old stuff.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:28 pm

So what's the likely outcome of this fani willis affair crap?

My opinion - it is ridiculously stupid of Fani to get involved with one of her prosecutors like this. It makes me question the entirety of the case. However this kind of conflict does not directly help Trump legally, but there's a reason the Trump campaign is harping on it. That reason is likely to get her booted off the case. Who is likely to replace her? Does Kemp get to appoint someone? If yes, this case is dead in the water if the judge finds reason to boot her. Very unfortunate and again extremely Dumb of ms willis to open herself up to this. You're going after Trump, basically the the king of all mobsters. Basically wilson fisk. The guy is going to try his hardest to dig up whatever he can against you and use it to attack you even if it doesn't legally help him.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:09 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:So what's the likely outcome of this fani willis affair crap?

My opinion - it is ridiculously stupid of Fani to get involved with one of her prosecutors like this. It makes me question the entirety of the case. However this kind of conflict does not directly help Trump legally, but there's a reason the Trump campaign is harping on it. That reason is likely to get her booted off the case. Who is likely to replace her? Does Kemp get to appoint someone? If yes, this case is dead in the water if the judge finds reason to boot her. Very unfortunate and again extremely Dumb of ms willis to open herself up to this. You're going after Trump, basically the the king of all mobsters. Basically wilson fisk. The guy is going to try his hardest to dig up whatever he can against you and use it to attack you even if it doesn't legally help him.
I'm not sure what you're referring to but I'll never side with the convicted rapist, no matter how good of a christian he is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:21 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:So what's the likely outcome of this fani willis affair crap?

No idea what it means. She swore under oath that they didn't start traveling together until after he was appointed to the case and that they traveled Dutch,.

Also, in billing rates his rate is no higher than anyone elses.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:05 am

bad news for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and republicans/libertarians.

Good news for those of us who respect the rule of law and appreciate traditional American values.

Former U.S. President Trump is not immune from prosecution in the 2020 federal election case, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn, DWags, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:13 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bad news for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and republicans/libertarians.

Good news for those of us who respect the rule of law and appreciate traditional American values.

Former U.S. President Trump is not immune from prosecution in the 2020 federal election case, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.

Isn't it good news for Trump?  He argued that a sitting president should have immunity if they order Navy SEALS to kill a political rival.

And Trump is a political rival of the sitting president.

The Appellate Court saved Trump's life today.  Where's his gratitude?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:44 am

Trump's real legal defensive plan to to use "endless" procedural moves, such as appeals of court rulings, and in the case in NY, having is best bud cop a plea deal, which is causing the verdict to be delayed in that case, so this ruling just means the appeal to the Supreme is on the clock.  (With 6 pro Trump Justices it's a lead pipe cinch they will hear the case, thus delying the trial, though even with this court it is questionable that they will rule in his favor, though they could rule that the Presidency does not have absolute immunity but is immune for the actions Trump did)

Looks like loss for Trump but the games not over.

The really big case for Trump, about his eligibility to run, has oral arguments in front of the court, tomorrow.

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 Scree216
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:20 am

Garett Koger, a lawyer on Berden’s defense, said the state’s case will ultimately fail to show any criminal action by members of the charged group, adding that the documents were part of a “larger plan that originated” with Kenneth Chesebro.

Chesebro, former attorney for Trump, pleaded guilty in Fulton County, Ga., Superior Court in October to a felony charge after he admitted to orchestrating a multi-state fake elector plot to present fake elector documents in favor of a Trump presidency.

https://michiganadvance.com/2024/02/14/prosecution-in-michigan-fake-elector-case-points-to-nationwide-effort-to-keep-trump-in-office/

Unsure of the law, here. If someone tricks people into performing an illegal action are they guilty?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:49 pm

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hush-money-new-york-criminal-case-fbdff18df40920b75873b3a40317f5ee
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:03 pm

I love Fannie Willis.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:10 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:https://apnews.com/article/trump-hush-money-new-york-criminal-case-fbdff18df40920b75873b3a40317f5ee

So telling the judge that they can't take you to trial because you're looking for a job isn't really a legitimate excuse. Good to know.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:53 am

Fatty Willis has destroyed her own credibility in what looked to be a slam dunk case against Trump. Maybe she can arrange a double date now with Stormy and The Donald for comic relief.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:56 am

kingstonlake wrote:I love Fannie Willis.
she's a bad ass. Saw some clips and she is pissed. Rightfully so.

I'm hoping that at some point in America we can get to where folks can just acknowledge that a black woman can be smart, professional and independent.

I saw some mainstream media headlines calling her "combative", mocking what she was wearing.. ya know, using all the misogynistic, "angry black woman" tropes.. the same people who normalize a convicted rapist that literally brags about grabbing women "by the pussy".  Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:18 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I love Fannie Willis.

I'm hoping that at some point in America we can get to where folks can just acknowledge that a black woman can be smart, professional and independent.

I saw some mainstream media headlines calling her "combative", mocking what she was wearing.. ya know, using all the misogynistic, "angry black woman" tropes.. the same people who normalize a convicted rapist that literally brags about grabbing women "by the pussy".  Rolling Eyes

Haven't seen or listened, however the SO did and tells me that Bob is so, so correct.

Seems like the MSM bamboozles some of our posters way too often, and really do not trust judge appointed by Kemp to rule on the law.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:30 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Haven't seen or listened, however the SO did and tells me that Bob is so, so correct.

Seems like the MSM bamboozles some of our posters way too often, and really do not trust judge appointed by Kemp to rule on the law.
it's easier than thinking for yourself, I reckon. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:13 am

if you're interested in where the MAGA faithful - even the ones here at tSwill - get their talking points, their disgust for the American judicial system, the Constitution from.. look no further than their christian hero.

Appearing at a New York state courthouse on Thursday, former President Donald Trump made a bizarre assertion about the criminal hush-money case against him.

According to Trump, “virtually every legal scholar says they don’t understand” the charges.

“Even if he was guilty of something, there is no crime,” Trump told reporters, referring to himself.

makes sense how his loyal followers say things like: "the findings of a court (especially a NY court) aren't really proof of anything"

mind-boggling but not surprising, given the people themselves, their political and religious ideology.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:17 am

Hmmm...

So with this theory someone who commits murder, let's say, would just say "what's the big deal, the victim was going to die eventually anyway,"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:18 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you're interested in where the MAGA faithful - even the ones here at tSwill - get their talking points, their disgust for the American judicial system, the Constitution from.. look no further than their christian hero.

Appearing at a New York state courthouse on Thursday, former President Donald Trump made a bizarre assertion about the criminal hush-money case against him.

According to Trump, “virtually every legal scholar says they don’t understand” the charges.

“Even if he was guilty of something, there is no crime,” Trump told reporters, referring to himself.

makes sense how his loyal followers say things like: "the findings of a court (especially a NY court) aren't really proof of anything"

mind-boggling but not surprising, given the people themselves, their political and religious ideology.

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600

They have the brain worms. How can anybody align themselves with that piece of filth?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:49 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you're interested in where the MAGA faithful - even the ones here at tSwill - get their talking points, their disgust for the American judicial system, the Constitution from.. look no further than their christian hero.

They have the brain worms.  How can anybody align themselves with that piece of filth?
I know. And the most unfortunate part is that at large percentage of us, even the decent folks, have become numb to it. Kinda "oh well.. what are you gonna do"?

you're not gonna let the mainstream media sanitize it, normalize and just let it go. That's how you handle it. Call it out - even at tSwill with our 9-10 posters. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600

and, from a 'connect the dots' standpoint, if an idiot like me can connect the dots - what comes from his mouth to his followers fingertips at the keyboard - anyone could do it if they wanted to. The key is, do they want to, or does he make them feel better about their own insecurities, their own inadequacies?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:23 pm

bad news for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator convicted rapist...

Trump barred from operating business, ordered to pay over $350 million in NY civil fraud case

if you're one of these MAGA folks who believe that the US Judicial System doesn't really mean anything, well.. that's too bad for your christian hero. He still owes $364 million.

Onward to the next trial! tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:22 pm

Did you see that corrupt fuck come out and scream about the verdict?

The only thing he didn’t say was that “courts in NY don’t really count”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bad news for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator convicted rapist...

Trump barred from operating business, ordered to pay over $350 million in NY civil fraud case

if you're one of these MAGA folks who believe that the US Judicial System doesn't really mean anything, well.. that's too bad for your christian hero. He still owes $364 million.

Imagine that, a political candidate almost half a BILLION dollars in debt due to judgements against him. There's no way he would be open to taking bribes, right. right?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:35 pm

DWags wrote:Did you see that corrupt fuck come out and scream about the verdict?  

The only thing he didn’t say was that “courts in NY don’t really count”.
they count, allright.

They can count all the way to 364 million. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:12 am

[tw]1758811396387508330[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:08 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bad news for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator convicted rapist...

For a guy who claims to eschew the mainstream media you sure to seem to spend a lot of time reading/watching it.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:42 pm

Zurn wrote:

For a guy who claims to eschew the mainstream media you sure to seem to spend a lot of time reading/watching it.

It is called Main Stream for a reason zorn
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 pm

PennSpartan wrote:Fatty Willis has destroyed her own credibility in what looked to be a slam dunk case against Trump.  Maybe she can arrange a double date now with Stormy and The Donald for comic relief.  

Why does this post not surprise me? Perfect example of your boomer centrist with shades of bigotry. They are who we know they are. So easily set off by a strong intelligent woman.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:28 pm

PennSpartan wrote:Fatty Willis has destroyed her own credibility in what looked to be a slam dunk case against Trump. Maybe she can arrange a double date now with Stormy and The Donald for comic relief.
Asshole.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:14 am

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 3 Scree223

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:05 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:Fatty Willis has destroyed her own credibility in what looked to be a slam dunk case against Trump. Maybe she can arrange a double date now with Stormy and The Donald for comic relief.
Asshole.
There’s an old workplace rule:
“You don’t dip your quill in the company ink.”
This is likely this DA’s biggest trial in her life. If she can’t delay an office romance until it’s over, she’s probably not the right person for the job.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:39 am

Look how high the freeloading guy whose education was attainable through government subsidies, has set the bar for the “fat” lady.

This is the moderate middle folks. Read between the lines.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:58 pm

Zurn wrote:

They don't talk about boats enough for my liking.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:58 pm

The truckers are pissed at the rule of law and Donald's unfair treatment. This one trucker said he's going to start refusing loads to NYC and he's been out spreading the word with 10s of other truckers on his radio and they may or may not do the same. I'm sure this is going to hurt NYC big time and their bosses will be totally fine with them unilaterally making that decision lol
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/truckers-trump-new-york-boycott-b2498216.html

And in other news, people have set up a go fund me to pay for Trump's penalties, it's up to 250 k already. These people will never ever stop being easy marks.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:03 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Asshole.
There’s an old workplace rule:
“You don’t dip your quill in the company ink.”
This is likely this DA’s biggest trial in her life. If she can’t delay an office romance until it’s over, she’s probably not the right person for the job.

It is pretty upsetting that she couldn't keep it in her pants but it's not a race or looks thing at all. It's just so stupid it makes me wonder if this isn't part of some plan. If her case is weak and doesn't win, that's a big boost for trump. But if she gets pulled off for some other non related reason and kemp chooses some lackey to take over and drops the case, instead of a losing weak case, Democrats have potential corruption fodder to lob the Republicans way for election season. That's a bit better than a weak lost case.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:01 am

kingstonlake wrote: So easily set off by a strong intelligent woman.

Your take from all of this is that Fanni Willis is a strong intelligent woman?

scratch
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:11 am

Zurn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote: So easily set off by a strong intelligent woman.

Your take from all of this is that Fanni Willis is a strong intelligent woman?

scratch

Yes Her case is so strong they’ve resorted to asking about who paid for her chicken Parmesan.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next