Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Trial Thread..

+18
Travis of the Cosmos
gomersbro
PennSpartan
Zurn
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Trapper Gus
Cameron
msugolfguy
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
sεяεηιτλ
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
22 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Trial Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:25 am

I put it in another thread, but the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator rapist is now selling shoes to his christian supporters who don't believe in the American judicial system.

Trump launches a sneaker line

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:27 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I put it in another thread, but the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator rapist is now selling shoes to his christian supporters who don't believe in the American judicial system.

Trump launches a sneaker line

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

What would that fatass know about sneakers and exercise?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:32 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I put it in another thread, but the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator rapist is now selling shoes to his christian supporters who don't believe in the American judicial system.

he used to sell steaks, then he founded "Trump University"...(I'm sure they had a strong program in Constitutional Law and the American judicial system).. he's ruined (or raped) everything he's ever touched.. so he might as well start selling shoes. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

coming up next, he'll send out signed copies of the Bible to his fans for a donation of $150 to his legal defense fund.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:57 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

he used to sell steaks, then he founded "Trump University"...(I'm sure they had a strong program in Constitutional Law and the American judicial system).. he's ruined (or raped) everything he's ever touched.. so he might as well start selling shoes. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

coming up next, he'll send out signed copies of the Bible to his fans for a donation of $150 to his legal defense fund.

He'd probably sign the Bibles upside down.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:16 pm

Honestly, the best part is when thee gratetful dead wanna be's who follow trump around from rally to rally selling their wares to each other, complain about our economy. I went down a worm hole of watching them being interviewed on you tube. Holy shit. They'll brag about "this is my 14th rally". tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 FFS.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:24 pm

DWags wrote:Honestly, the best part is when thee gratetful dead wanna be's who follow trump around from rally to rally selling their wares to each other, complain about our economy. I went down a worm hole of watching them being interviewed on you tube. Holy shit. They'll brag about "this is my 14th rally". tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 FFS.
tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600

"your 14th rally? Well, Klangratulations. Here's a coupon for 5% off your next pair of shoes".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 pm

DWags wrote:Honestly, the best part is when thee gratetful dead wanna be's who follow trump around from rally to rally selling their wares to each other, complain about our economy. I went down a worm hole of watching them being interviewed on you tube. Holy shit. They'll brag about "this is my 14th rally". tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600 FFS.

But it's not a cult tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:37 pm

DWags wrote:Honestly, the best part is when thee gratetful dead wanna be's who follow trump around from rally to rally selling their wares to each other, complain about our economy.  I went down a worm hole of watching them being interviewed on you tube.  Holy shit.  They'll brag about "this is my 14th rally".  tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600   FFS.  

I'm surprised the geniuses of the Trump Campaign haven't thought to add some RPG elements to their fandom.  You level up from supporter to Speaker after your 5th rally, from speaker to Senate majority leader after your 10th rally, and from senate majority leader to president after your 15th rally.  Each level contains a new set of perks that also requires you to complete certain milestones, whereby you go out and spread the gospel of trump in different ways, be it donations or labor on the campaign (you must donate 500 dollars, or you must visit 500 homes in getting out the vote).  By the time you reach president status you've contributed thousands of dollars in donations or labor.  These people are idiots and would eat that shit up

When you reach presidential status you get a limited edition signed photo of trump, one that's only available to president level supporters!
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:47 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
DWags wrote:Honestly, the best part is when thee gratetful dead wanna be's who follow trump around from rally to rally selling their wares to each other, complain about our economy.  I went down a worm hole of watching them being interviewed on you tube.  Holy shit.  They'll brag about "this is my 14th rally".  tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600   FFS.  

I'm surprised the geniuses of the Trump Campaign haven't thought to add some RPG elements to their fandom.  You level up from supporter to Speaker after your 5th rally, from speaker to Senate majority leader after your 10th rally, and from senate majority leader to president after your 15th rally.  Each level contains a new set of perks that also requires you to complete certain milestones, whereby you go out and spread the gospel of trump in different ways, be it donations or labor on the campaign (you must donate 500 dollars, or you must visit 500 homes in getting out the vote).  By the time you reach president status you've contributed thousands of dollars in donations or labor.  These people are idiots and would eat that shit up

When you reach presidential status you get a limited edition signed photo of trump, one that's only available to president level supporters!
I'm not an attorney (though I've slept with one every night for the last 30 years or so), so I don't really know intellectual property works, but if you can trademark ideas, you should consider trademarking this one.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:09 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I'm not an attorney (though I've slept with one every night for the last 30 years or so), so I don't really know intellectual property works, but if you can trademark ideas, you should consider trademarking this one.

Intellectual Property, such as Trademarks, Copyrights & Patents are only as good as the holder's market research & lawyers.

And the holder has to be using the Intellectual Property in some way, too, in order to show damage in court.

Ask your wife about that one, Bob.

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 4113017228 I'm not a lawyer, either, however I do have a few patents & copywrites on software. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 969504605
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:49 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Intellectual Property, such as Trademarks, Copyrights & Patents are only as good as the holder's market research & lawyers.

And the holder has to be using the Intellectual Property in some way, too, in order to show damage in court.

Ask your wife about that one, Bob.

tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 4113017228 I'm not a lawyer, either, however I do have a few patents & copywrites on software. tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 969504605
thanks for the clarification, man.

I just shovel snow, mow, garden.. take care of the estate.. not sure I could afford her billing hours.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:38 pm

I know, it’s MSM.  Oh God, no! LOL

https://news.yahoo.com/abcarian-fani-willis-inexplicably-bad-110459667.html

Last edited by PennSpartan on Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:58 pm

I think I'm with Penn on this one. Probably a good sign I'm wrong, but there you go. You come for the king, you best not miss. The dumbass Democrats haven't hit yet. It is not a hard lesson, nor an unexpected one to have to learn, that the appearance of corruption is often just as damaging to public perception as actual corruption. But Fani Willis seems to be taking her cues from Nancy "hundred millionaire on a public servant's salary" Pelosi.

Jack Smith better not have a mistress or some shit...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:15 am

Cameron wrote:I think I'm with Penn on this one. Probably a good sign I'm wrong, but there you go. You come for the king, you best not miss. The dumbass Democrats haven't hit yet. It is not a hard lesson, nor an unexpected one to have to learn, that the appearance of corruption is often just as damaging to public perception as actual corruption. But Fani Willis seems to be taking her cues from Nancy "hundred millionaire on a public servant's salary" Pelosi.

Jack Smith better not have a mistress or some shit...
if only the mainstream media and christians held a convicted rapist running for President of the United States who brags about grabbing women "by the pussy" to the same standard they hold a black female attorney.

this is some country we live in..   tOfficial Trial Thread..  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:47 am

People always lie about sex is shorthand to say that people are not forthcoming when they talk about their romantic affairs.

However, what do these people say?

Willis explicitly denied that her relationship with Wade was romantic in nature before Nov. 2021 — when he was hired — and said the relationship developed beyond friendship in early 2022. Willis also added that her physical relationship with Wade ended “pre-indictment,” when questioned by Trump’s attorney Steve Sadow. Trump’s indictment “had absolutely nothing to do” with the collapse of the relationship, she said, citing long-standing tensions and “brutal arguments” between the pair over their roles as partners as the reason for their split.

This would be characterized as a "fling".  A short-term relationship that was over in a flash.

It started after Wade was "hired", though since he is charging billable hours, he is a contractor, not a direct employee, just like Ms. Tracy was a contractor.  However, there are differences between the Tucker/Tacy "fling" and this one.  

The major one is that the sex, if there was any, was consensual.  No one is suggesting otherwise.

Since Ms. Willis experienced a great deal of difficulty finding any attorney willing to contract to work on this case, it would be more likely, if the sex was quid-pro-quo, that it was a demand of Mr. Wade, not Ms. Willis.

However, it is unlikely it was anything other than the attraction of two people working together.

Thus, the argument that it is corrupt is just wrong, and since they are working to the same ends there is no possibility of the case being corrupted.

If there can be no corruption of the case, as shown above, there also can be no appearance of corruption, since there is no way for corruption to happen in this case,

IMO this is simply a public attack to appeal to people who are either racists, or anti-powerful-women people, either overtly or covertly to themselves.  It plays into the "white male privilege" ethos of our country either by overt or covert design.

It is a political attack unconnected to the reality of the fact that it has no effect on the case can cannot be seen as corrupt because there is no logical possibility of corruption.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:55 am

Trapper Gus wrote:People always lie about sex is shorthand to say that people are not forthcoming when they talk about their romantic affairs.

However, what do these people say?

Willis explicitly denied that her relationship with Wade was romantic in nature before Nov. 2021 — when he was hired — and said the relationship developed beyond friendship in early 2022. Willis also added that her physical relationship with Wade ended “pre-indictment,” when questioned by Trump’s attorney Steve Sadow. Trump’s indictment “had absolutely nothing to do” with the collapse of the relationship, she said, citing long-standing tensions and “brutal arguments” between the pair over their roles as partners as the reason for their split.

This would be characterized as a "fling".  A short-term relationship that was over in a flash.

It started after Wade was "hired", though since he is charging billable hours, he is a contractor, not a direct employee, just like Ms. Tracy was a contractor.  However, there are differences between the Tucker/Tacy "fling" and this one.  

The major one is that the sex, if there was any, was consensual.  No one is suggesting otherwise.

Since Ms. Willis experienced a great deal of difficulty finding any attorney willing to contract to work on this case, it would be more likely, if the sex was quid-pro-quo, that it was a demand of Mr. Wade, not Ms. Willis.

However, it is unlikely it was anything other than the attraction of two people working together.

Thus, the argument that it is corrupt is just wrong, and since they are working to the same ends there is no possibility of the case being corrupted.

If there can be no corruption of the case, as shown above, there also can be no appearance of corruption, since there is no way for corruption to happen in this case,

IMO this is simply a public attack to appeal to people who are either racists, or anti-powerful-women people, either overtly or covertly to themselves.  It plays into the "white male privilege" ethos of our country either by overt or covert design.

It is a political attack unconnected to the reality of the fact that it has no effect on the case can cannot be seen as corrupt because there is no logical possibility of corruption.
America is a stupid (and racist) country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:56 am

I haven't dug into the details because I don't really care. Maybe she is being absolutely truthful and forthcoming about the timeline.

But there is the appearance that she hired someone she was currently fucking. That is classic corruption, if that is actually what happened.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:05 am

Cameron wrote:I haven't dug into the details because I don't really care. Maybe she is being absolutely truthful and forthcoming about the timeline.

But there is the appearance that she hired someone she was currently fucking. That is classic corruption, if that is actually what happened.

Not sure if either has said there was a sexual relationship.  Romance does not mean sex, in many cases.

They both said that the relationship started after he was hired, (the "appearance" is all in people heads) and, BTW, she had a significant amount of difficulty find anyone to work on this case and was turned down by several people who wanted nothing to do with a case which could ruin their career.  It is clear that there was no need for anyone to have sex with her to get this contract.

It is correct that people who are not looking at the facts might be fooled into coming to the wrong conclusions.  Trump does to the mindless all the time.

The MSM is no help, as they run with the clickbait, and that is what most people see, so it is understandable the conclusions people arrive at.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:08 am

And they would have no reason to lie, would they?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:25 am

Cameron wrote:And they would have no reason to lie, would they?

Lying under oath as a member of the bar is not a good idea.  Loss of license.

However, does it matter if they are lying about timing?

If there was a prior romantic connection:  

She wasn't able to find anyone else for the contract and she tried several others before she asked him.  

That is just a fact which no one has disputed, so their romantic connection wasn't what got him a job no one else wanted.

If anything, maybe he took the job because of the romantic connection, meaning he wanted to help his romantic partner out, of a jamb, but that would be a matter for his firm, not the public.

It also could be he wanted to be closer to her because of his interest in her, to start a romantic relationship.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:12 am

Cameron wrote:I haven't dug into the details because I don't really care. Maybe she is being absolutely truthful and forthcoming about the timeline.

yeah, like most things, I haven't kept up with it, either.

I'm just not gonna entertain supporters of a convicted sexual predator and the most corrupt public figure known to humanity as they work to cast their christian morals onto others.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:35 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm just not gonna entertain supporters of a convicted sexual predator and the most corrupt public figure known to humanity as they work to cast their christian morals onto others.

I don’t know, I completely get the appearance, and that stuff should never happen. However, I’ve been sleeping with one woman for 30 years. This woman happens to be one of the most organized, efficient, self motivated people I’ve ever met. I would hire her in a flash, if I was in an important position based on trust and knowledge of what you can do

But I get it it doesn’t look right, she should not have done it

I have not for one minute believed that anything ever come out of this Georgia thing anyway . It’s just the colossal waste of time and money and a reminder that people like Donald Trump will always get away with many things in our country
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:04 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don’t know, I completely get the appearance, and that stuff should never happen. However, I’ve been sleeping with one woman for 30 years. This woman happens to be one of the most organized, efficient, self motivated people I’ve ever met. I would hire her in a flash, if I was in an important position based on trust and knowledge of what you can do

I have not for one minute believed that anything ever come out of this Georgia thing anyway . It’s just the colossal waste of time and money and a reminder that people like Donald Trump will always get away with many things in our country
yeah, from what I've read, she made some bad decisions and had lapses in judgement.

I'm just not gonna sit here and let supporters of Donald Trump and their accomplices in the mainstream media decide who is and who isn't bastions of morality, integrity and professional conduct.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:08 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

yeah, from what I've read, she made some bad decisions and had lapses in judgement.

I'm just not gonna sit here and let supporters of Donald Trump and their accomplices in the mainstream media decide who is and who isn't bastions of morality, integrity and professional conduct.

But why does it seem like, the left wing, is reasonable about their criticism when things like this happen? It seems like the Trumper just do not care what he does, and will make excuses constantly for that piece of shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:09 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don’t know, I completely get the appearance, and that stuff should never happen. However, I’ve been sleeping with one woman for 30 years.  This woman happens to be one of the most organized, efficient, self motivated people I’ve ever met.   I would hire her in a flash, if I was in an important position  based on trust and knowledge of what you can do  

But I get it   it doesn’t look right, she should not have done it  

I have not for one minute believed that anything ever come out of this Georgia thing anyway .  It’s just the colossal waste of time and money and a reminder that people like Donald Trump will always get away with many things in our country  

I think I disagree.

She is allowed to have whatever romantic relationships she chooses, including co-workers if there isn't an actual conflict in interest, which in this case is the case.

As I have noted above, there is no conflict of interest, there is no evidence of a conflict in interest, for goodness's sake, stop believing the MSM bullshit.

The MSM pounding a lie into people's heads does not make it "an appearance of a conflict of interst." It is a propaganda attack.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:12 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, from what I've read, she made some bad decisions and had lapses in judgement.

But why does it seem like, the left wing, is reasonable about their criticism when things like this happen? It seems like the Trumper just do not care what he does, and will make excuses constantly for that piece of shit.
a) America is a stupid country.

b) the christians will do whatever it takes, to whoever it takes, to advance their disgusting, yet very predictable, agenda.

Democrats are guilty of thinking too highly of the average American. That's one thing I give the GOP and the mainstream media - they know that the average American is a fucking idiot and they play right into their intellectual, emotional and moral deficiencies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:03 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I think I disagree.

She is allowed to have whatever romantic relationships she chooses, including co-workers if there isn't an actual conflict in interest, which in this case is the case.

As I have noted above, there is no conflict of interest, there is no evidence of a conflict in interest, for goodness's sake, stop believing the MSM bullshit.

The MSM pounding a lie into people's heads does not make it "an appearance of a conflict of interst."  It is a propaganda attack.

If she were a Republican trying to prosecute a Democrat former president, you would be singing a VERY different tune right now.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:12 pm

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I think I disagree.

The MSM pounding a lie into people's heads does not make it "an appearance of a conflict of interst."  It is a propaganda attack.

If she were a Republican trying to prosecute a Democrat former president, you would be singing a VERY different tune right now.

More likely than not I would be ignoring the subject.

I defend Democratics when they are being pilfered in the MSM and the facts don't line up with the MSM feeding frenzy.

I don't waste much time on Republicans, although I have pointed out some things that Trump did that I agreed with.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:27 pm

Is Clarance Thomas still hearing arguments about cases that involve someone he’s sleeping with?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:30 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Is Clarance Thomas still hearing arguments about cases that involve someone he’s sleeping with?

More likely than not, if he were left-wing, He would recuse himself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:14 am

For those who are still paying attention...

[tw]1762562886663029031[/tw]

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:21 pm

Trump Can't Raise Bail

Ha
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Trump Can't Raise Bail

Ha

Or in other words, when he loses his appeals he only wants to pay 25 cents on the dollar for the judgements against him and lots of luck collecting the rest.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:38 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:For those who are still paying attention...

[tw]1762562886663029031[/tw]

The only thing Trump has going good for him right now is the 60% of voting republicans casting their vote for him, and even that isn't going to fly in the upcoming election this fall.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:43 pm

Judge told Trump to suck it. Either come up with the full amount or don't appeal
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:16 pm

Supreme Court will hear case on presidential immunity in late April.  Basically Novembers election will decide whether he skates or not. No way Jack Smiths cases are wrapped up by then, now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:05 pm

So help me out here..

The republicans/libertarians who think there is presidential immunity when it comes to committing crimes believe that President Biden should be punished for committing crimes?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:47 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:So help me out here..

The republicans/libertarians who think there is presidential immunity when it comes to committing crimes believe that President Biden should be punished for committing crimes?

which crimes do they want biden punished for?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:51 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

which crimes do they want biden punished for?

All the crimes that he didn’t commit yet they insist that he did commit.  Remember, he’s Sleepy Dementia Joe and and International Crime Boss both at the same time.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:52 pm

Would love for them to say Trump can’t be prosecuted and then watch Dark Brandon go Putin on his political adversaries.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next