Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..

+11
Spartans4Life
Zurn
Pervis Muldoon
kingstonlake
DWags
Trapper Gus
AvgMSUJoe
TravelinMan
Floyd Robertson
Motown Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  Empty So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:07 pm

a) I don't care.

b) if I ever get to the point in life where I watch something like this, you have my permission to euthanize me.

c) I'm sure the mainstream media will be outraged by something.

d) I'm sure the christian republican/libertarians will be outraged by everything.

e) Joe Biden has never been convicted of rape and is not currently charged with 91 felonies.

f) Joe Biden is an elderly man.

g) Joe Biden, an elderly man, will be addressing the nation tonight at a time when I, a 54 year old dude, has been in bed asleep for over an hour.

so... let the whining, the sniffling, the outrage and the anti-democracy, pro-Russia talking points begin.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  Empty Re: So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:11 pm

I can't believe Obama wasn't even in the White House during 9/11. Where was he? We want answers!!!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  Empty Re: So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:14 pm

I heard trump is going to be live-lying his rebuttal in real-time on his so-called-truth channel. That would be hilarious to watch but I'm sure I'll be asleep by then.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:49 pm

An uninformed electorate is exactly what they want.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Spartans4Life likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:51 pm

TravelinMan wrote:An uninformed electorate is exactly what they want.

[tw]1765741490062405903[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:13 pm

TravelinMan wrote:An uninformed electorate is exactly what they want.

We know that's what Trump is counting on.

Joe is going to come on hard on going after price gouging.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:38 pm

Will the Congress people who believe in Jewish space lasers and give penis rubs at beetle juice plays be screaming again tonight.?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 pm

Before the speech preview...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2024/03/07/excerpts-from-president-bidens-state-of-the-union-address-as-prepared-for-delivery-3/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:31 am

So this lady who did the republican response is getting skewered on socials. What did I miss? Was she crying or something? Was she wearing a life sized cross around her neck?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:59 am

kingstonlake wrote:So this lady who did the republican response is getting skewered on socials. What did I miss? Was she crying or something? Was she wearing a life sized cross around her neck?
I watched some clips this morning.. it was the hardest I've laughed in some time. So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600

she was doing this whispering, teary-eyed thing that, frankly, would scare the fuck out of small children. They also had her propped up in kitchen because that's where republicans/libertarians want women to be.

she then she started bemoaning 'sex cartels' while also telling people to vote for a convicted rapist.

dude - seriously - go find it somewhere - you have to see it to believe it. So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600 So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:25 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:So this lady who did the republican response is getting skewered on socials. What did I miss? Was she crying or something? Was she wearing a life sized cross around her neck?
I watched some clips this morning.. it was the hardest I've laughed in some time. So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600

she was doing this whispering, teary-eyed thing that, frankly, would scare the fuck out of small children. They also had her propped up in kitchen because that's where republicans/libertarians want women to be.

she then she started bemoaning 'sex cartels' while also telling people to vote for a convicted rapist.

dude - seriously - go find it somewhere - you have to see it to believe it. So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600 So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600

The common theme seems to be they could replay it and us it as an SNL cold open? It must be real really bad. Razz Razz Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:03 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a) I don't care.

b) if I ever get to the point in life where I watch something like this, you have my permission to euthanize me.

d) I'm sure the christian republican/libertarians will be outraged by everything.

e) Joe Biden has never been convicted of rape and is not currently charged with 91 felonies.

g) Joe Biden, an elderly man, will be addressing the nation tonight at a time when I, a 54 year old dude, has been in bed asleep for over an hour.

so... let the whining, the sniffling, the outrage and the anti-democracy, pro-Russia talking points begin.

Past presidents' speechwriters call Biden's address an 'utter disgrace' and 'unprecedented'

So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600 So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:04 am

I watched a bit of the Republican response. It was like she was trying out for the part of Emily in a high school production of Our Town and putting everything she had into the goodbye scene.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:27 am

Didn't watch. Haven't watched one in years. They aren't really speeches anymore, just a series of talking points followed by applause from your supporters and looks of concerned negativity from the opposition.

If I were president, I was just mail in a SOTU report to Congress and skip making a speech.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:32 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The common theme seems to be they could replay it and us it as an SNL cold open? It must be real really bad. Razz Razz Razz
no way SNL can make it any more entertaining than the actual thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:33 am

You know fuck these republicans. Joe Biden was an INVITED GUEST. by republicans. They control the house. They invited him.

If you invite me to your house and then wear UofM t-shirts and call me little brother and interrupt me when I was speaking, I’d shove my walking cast as far up your ass as I could. But of course I would try to rise above that. But the absolute unmitigated gall of these assholes.

That’s your party conservatives. That’s exactly who you are. And the lady speaking on your behalf after is also who you are.

Fucking creepy, no manner, women hating, fake patriotic, racist pieces of shit.

Then, let’s say Trump wins, when he makes a speech, the Democrats will respect the office and not shout out and wear goofy T-shirts and act like assholes They will love America, even when they don’t win.. not only when they win you know what the Republicans will say? “ they didn’t shout out or interrupt, because Trump spoke nothing but the truth.”

Meanwhile Trump has Viktor Orban the Hungarian dictator is down at Mar-a-Lago talking with Trump. I can’t believe these right wing assholes in our country are so full of hate towards women and minorities, that they are willing to allow our democracy to fail, and a dictator to come to power

We get what we deserve
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartans4Life Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:36 am

So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  Yell_a10
What everyone saw last night when he wasn't bumbling his way through the teleprompter.
Spartans4Life
Spartans4Life
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:07 am

Spartans4Life wrote:So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  Yell_a10
What everyone saw last night when he wasn't bumbling his way through the teleprompter.

Hi Penn!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:05 pm

So the rebuttal lady is married to a former pro football player...but I think she is the one with brain damage.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartans4Life Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:58 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-calls-laken-riley-accused-125913953.html

Biden went off script and as expected he blundered.  His handlers have explained to him before, they're to be referred to as "undocumented", not "illegals".  For some reason the left feels that's a deragatory term.  Who knew that immigrants here illegally couldn't be called illegals.

Also, who knew the USC head coach was murdered by an illegal?  At least get the victims name right who you allowed in the country to commit murder.
Spartans4Life
Spartans4Life
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:05 pm

Oh you probably don’t want to try to pretend that crime is your concern with immigration.

https://news.wisc.edu/undocumented-immigrants-far-less-likely-to-commit-crimes-in-u-s-than-citizens/

You should probably just say that you hate brown people and be honest about it. And that you’re a scared little man who still checks for monsters under your bed.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh you probably don’t want to try to pretend that crime is your concern with immigration.

https://news.wisc.edu/undocumented-immigrants-far-less-likely-to-commit-crimes-in-u-s-than-citizens/

You should probably just say that you hate brown people and be honest about it. And that you’re a scared little man who still checks for monsters under your bed.

Remember the other day when he went off on Biden and libs for providing a legal path to immigration? Yeah, it's not about immigration, it's racism.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:14 pm

And being scared. Of nothing as it turns out. Made up boogeymen that sources he’s decided to trust tell him to be scared of. But there’s nothing there. It doesn’t really exist. Problem is children can be soothed and shown that those fears aren’t real. With these adult baby men they can’t be. The fear is so engrained that no amount of showing them that they’re basically just scared of the dark will make them less terrified that an immigrant is just waiting for an opportunity to hurt them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:04 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh you probably don’t want to try to pretend that crime is your concern with immigration.

Remember the other day when he went off on Biden and libs for providing a legal path to immigration? Yeah, it's not about immigration, it's racism.

Bingo. It's exactly who they are. Most don't even try to hide it anymore.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:19 pm

Spartans4Life wrote:https://news.yahoo.com/biden-calls-laken-riley-accused-125913953.html

Biden went off script and as expected he blundered.  His handlers have explained to him before, they're to be referred to as "undocumented", not "illegals".  For some reason the left feels that's a deragatory term.  Who knew that immigrants here illegally couldn't be called illegals.

Also, who knew the USC head coach was murdered by an illegal?  At least get the victims name right who you allowed in the country to commit murder.

So your complaint is what, exactly?

That Biden owned Green via pointing out that the crime rate is lower for undocumented, or as your heros like to yell, scream and stamp their feet about "illegal", immigrants and that Biden used their word so they couldn't?

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:26 pm

Anyone ever read the twitter comments (I know i know) on any news article regarding immigration? According to those "christians" shooting trespassers is as american as apple pie. Cheering the articles talking about these desperate people drowning. Really disgusting.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:04 am

You have to watch this. This guy just exposes Katie Brit’s lies. Wow. Who would have thought that nice Christian lady was lying to us from her kitchen. She seemed so sincere. This guy has receipts.

[tw]1766308578904998127?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:06 am

DWags wrote:You have to watch this. This guy just exposes Katie Brit’s lies. Wow. Who would have thought that nice Christian lady was lying to us from her kitchen. She seemed so sincere. This guy has receipts.

[tw]1766308578904998127?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

"Fundamentally dishonest" is putting it kindly. So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  502811600

An entire party now built a foundation of lies so blatant and so often repeated that 40% of the U.S. population believes this shit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:17 am

That is great, but I wish the press would expose this. It really should be part of their responsibility to report on her lies. It's great if John Stewart out Oliver do it, but it will never reach the right people.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:21 am

If the "pro-life" christian republican/libertarians are upset about the death of one person at the hands of an undocumented immigrant (newsflash: they're not), they might want to be sitting down when they hear about school shootings

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:08 am

By her own logic we could blame Columbine on her.
A) It took place before she was in office
B) it took place outside of her jurisdiction

Or, directly in her jurisdiction, the Tulsa Race Massacre. Clearly she needs to be removed from office.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:21 am

Motown Spartan wrote:By her own logic we could blame Columbine on her.

Or, directly in her jurisdiction, the Tulsa Race Massacre. Clearly she needs to be removed from office.

Based on past performance of the people she is trying to excite we can be pretty sure that sex trafficking of minors is in their wheelhouse
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:30 am

Motown Spartan wrote:By her own logic we could blame Columbine on her.

Its more basic than that, she just needed to tell a horrifying story about Mexicans to trigger racists. The lady wasnt even in the US.
She could have told a story about Zimbabwe to trigger scary mental images of black people...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:52 pm

A funny thing happened on the way to disparage Joe Biden about saying Lekon Riley’s name wrong. And guess who it was from? Yep good ol senator Brit.

[tw]1766340834126082265?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:37 pm

h} liberals will be massively triggered by the opposition response person, especially if that person is a woman.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Spartans4Life likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:41 pm

Zurn wrote:

h} liberals will be massively triggered by the opposition response person, especially if that person is a woman.

Who lies? Oh wait, I forgot, you don’t mind lying in a debate. Didn’t you have those issues here before?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:43 pm

Zurn wrote:

unlike "pro-life" christian republican/libertarians, I don't participate in identity politics nor am I in need of the safe space y'all need.

Dumb is dumb.

And that woman is dumb.

I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings. You can go to church tomorrow and maybe they can soothe you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:30 pm

Spartans4Life wrote:So I Hear That The State of the Union Address Is Tonight..  Yell_a10

I didn't see it, but all the reporting and talk of the town is that "this version of Biden will destroy trump", as in he was on point, vigorous, responsive, and all around kicked ass. Good luck, Donald!
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:34 pm

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

I didn't see it, but all the reporting and talk of the town is that "this version of Biden will destroy trump", as in he was on point, vigorous, responsive, and all around kicked ass.  Good luck, Donald!

They speak of what they don’t want to deal with.   The next day when they asked Biden about possible debates with Trump and he said.,” it depends on his behavior”. I love that. Don’t debate him unless they have absolute rules.  

I would put both candidates in a soundproof booth and they only can speak when they are spoken to. They have to stop on time. No words after the clock expires.

Trump will turn it down

Last edited by DWags on Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:38 am

Also, leave it to 'pro-life- christians for being more upset at how a man with a lifelong stutter pronounces someone's name, then turns it into performance politics vs honoring her life and how it was tragically taken.

Again.. coming from the same 'pro-life'  people who celebrate school shootings and need them for their political survival. No

Not at all shocking but will always be saddening.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next