Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address?

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? Empty How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-20, 07:20

I was nauseous... outraged.. saddened.. horrified.. scared.. afraid for the future of the children of this once great country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? Empty Re: How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-20, 11:27

I only care about the state of Michigan State.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? Empty Re: How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-20, 11:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I only care about the state of Michigan State.
I only care about the state of Michigan State athletics.. sweaty boys, footballs, basketballs....

it's very important to me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-01-20, 12:51

Did they move the Union? I don't really care where they have it, I never went there anyway. Too busy bangin hotties at my frat.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-20, 13:21

Lol at people that actually watch these things and go nuts over what was said or not said.

Its the same blah blah blah every year. I bet the words fair share and 1% are used at least 500 times.

Hey, when your taxes have gone up and your income down, politicians play the class warfare card even more. Blame anyone bu the people that pass the regulations and laws. Razz
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-20, 14:40

The_Dude wrote:Lol at people that actually watch these things and go nuts over what was said or not said.

Its the same blah blah blah every year. I bet the words fair share and 1% are used at least 500 times.

Hey, when your taxes have gone up and your income down, politicians play the class warfare card even more. Blame anyone bu the people that pass the regulations and laws. Razz
mark me down as someone whose household incomes has skyrocketed during the Obama Administration..

oh, and while you're at it, mark me down as someone who doesn't blame my problems on the government... it's amazing what being self-sufficient and holding yourself accountable can do.. How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-01-20, 15:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:mark me down as someone whose household incomes has skyrocketed during the Obama Administration..

oh, and while you're at it, mark me down as someone who doesn't blame my problems on the government... it's amazing what being self-sufficient and holding yourself accountable can do.. How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? 3493939353

Mo money mo problems?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-20, 16:16

Cym Jim wrote:

Mo money mo problems?
I think the more appropriate term would be "mo stuff, mo problems".. I try not to buy stuff so I have very few problems..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-01-20, 21:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:mark me down as someone whose household incomes has skyrocketed during the Obama Administration..

Oh, so this whole time you are actually a 1%er? LMFAO and congrats! Actually it makes a lot of sense. Your "negative, racist" remarks about the president were your true feelings while the other stuff was BS. Ok, got it.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-21, 07:52

CheesySpartan wrote:

Oh, so this whole time you are actually a 1%er? LMFAO and congrats! Actually it makes a lot of sense. Your "negative, racist" remarks about the president were your true feelings while the other stuff was BS. Ok, got it.
I don't know what classifies as "1%" but, yeah, maybe.. I'd need to check into the numbers.

you're a great American, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-29, 14:35

How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? 502811600

I didn't watch one minute and have no interest in discussing what lying politicians say when paying lip service to the sheep. Left or right wing, doesn't matter to me.

State of the Union = Sleep
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-29, 15:11

The_Dude wrote:How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? 502811600

I didn't watch one minute and have no interest in discussing what lying politicians say when paying lip service to the sheep. Left or right wing, doesn't matter to me.

State of the Union = Sleep
I didn't watch it either..

but, man, the right wing was outraged before, during and after it.. How Outraged Were You By Tonight's State of the Union Address? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down