Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud.

+6
Mentalstate
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
SeeRockCity
goodbar
Jake from State Farm
10 posters

Go down

Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud. Empty Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud.

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-08-18, 12:31

Only good gator is a dead gator.

The gator is the largest ever legally killed by an Alabama hunter. It was caught by Mandy and John Stokes, Kevin Jenkins and his children, 16-year-old Savannah and 14-year-old Parker.

That's going to make a few nice pairs of shoes.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud. Empty Re: Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud.

Post by goodbar 2014-08-18, 12:35

Jake from State Farm wrote:Only good gator is a dead gator.

The gator is the largest ever legally killed by an Alabama hunter. It was caught by Mandy and John Stokes, Kevin Jenkins and his children, 16-year-old Savannah and 14-year-old Parker.

Shootit Parker! Give'em a headshot son! Savannah! get up on yer gun, we're gonna need you too! He's a biggun', aw jesus! It's a gonna take both'er y'all to get this gator kilt!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud. Empty Re: Now there's a family outing that would make even Bobby Sak proud.

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-08-18, 12:42

goodbar wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Only good gator is a dead gator.

Shootit Parker! Give'em a headshot son!  Savannah! get up on yer gun, we're gonna need you too! He's a biggun', aw jesus! It's a gonna take both'er y'all to get this gator kilt!

Woodrow, I told you not to play with them bigguns now git 'fore you get shot. Mama, bring me a couple more them ling-lings or whatever the hell you call them beers.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-18, 12:49

**** the South man. Gators, snakes, scorpions, spiders the size of your head. I'll take my snow in May and like it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-18, 13:33

great story about a family of great Americans..

the only thing that would make it better would be if Taylor Swift wrote a song documenting their journey as real Americans.. I think only the lovely and talented Ms. Swift could capture their story.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-08-18, 13:38

5 hours to kill it. What a great family! Too bad Darwin took yesterday off.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-08-18, 13:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:great story about a family of great Americans..

the only thing that would make it better would be if Taylor Swift wrote a song documenting their journey as real Americans.. I think only the lovely and talented Ms. Swift could capture their story.

She would have to date one of them first. Parker would be a good choice for her, unless he's got the hots for his sister.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-08-18, 13:42

Mandy put two shotgun rounds into it's head before it gave up the ghost. That is all woman boyz.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-18, 13:43

Jake from State Farm wrote:

She would have to date one of them first. Parker would be a good choice for her, unless he's got the hots for his sister.
Parker is a very level headed young man... he has tobacco juice running out of both sides of his mouth.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-18, 13:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:**** the South man. Gators, snakes, scorpions, spiders the size of your head. I'll take my snow in May and like it.

I'm with you on that. I don't want to see any reptiles or insects unless it's on the Discovery Channel.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-18, 13:51

South Florida has all those nasty exotic reptiles. There's some kind of big ass lizzard that eats peoples' pets and gets really pissed of when Billy The Exterminator tries to catch it.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-08-18, 14:17

well shooooooo-oot! now's we got this'here gator all kilt n everythang....hows we gonna get'er out the water?!  Gad-daggit!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-18, 14:33

tTito wrote:South Florida has all those nasty exotic reptiles. There's some kind of big ass lizzard that eats peoples' pets and gets really pissed of when Billy The Exterminator tries to catch it.
Only time I ever see anything is on the golf course. The really annoying thing is a frog that is poisonous, you have about 5 minutes or so to wash out a dogs mouth if they bite them. They look like toads.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-18, 14:43

InTenSity wrote:
Only time I ever see anything is on the golf course. The really annoying thing is a frog that is poisonous, you have about 5 minutes or so to wash out a dogs mouth if they bite them. They look like toads.

Nothing like this walking around the back yard?

http://myfwc.com/media/2380549/Tegu-brochure.pdf
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-18, 14:46

I'm not a big fan of wildlife..

I mean, I'm sure god put them here for a reason... but I'd just as soon them stay out of the yard.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-18, 14:48

All that's in my backyard are exotic felines. Well not really that exotic, there are just a lot of cats down here. And geckos.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-18, 14:54

InTenSity wrote:All that's in my backyard are exotic felines. Well not really that exotic, there are just a lot of cats down here. And geckos.
I don't mind cats... in fact, I have the coolest cat on the planet at home.. he's a smooth character.

after that though, leave me out of the wild kingdom.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down