Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ? Empty Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ?

Post by GirbaudJeans 2015-08-09, 22:53

Long story short a good friend of mine was diagnosed with clear cell sarcoma. I was talking to a mutual friend last night and we are going to do a charity golf outing to help cover some of her medical costs. I really don't know where to start but my friend does belong to a golf club that he says we can hold the outing at. I pictured a silent auction after golf but I am wondering how to go about getting donations to be auctioned off. My wife's practice is going to auction off 3 cases of braces or Invisalign. A friend of ours has a home in Crested Butte and we will auction off a week long stay. Also there is a friend who has some hunting property in North Dakota where the higest bidder can kill Cecil the lion. Advice ? Suggestions ?
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ? Empty Re: Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-09, 23:07

You should auction off a spot at 2016 WBH-apalooza. That shit would go for like 6 figures. 

My BIL does this every year for Evans Scholars. Also the commish of my golf league did it for a few years for the family of a HS friend who passed with cancer and left his wife and young son alone. If you want me to put you in touch with either, you can fuck off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ? Empty Re: Anyone ever organize a charity golf outing ?

Post by GirbaudJeans 2015-08-09, 23:14

They would actually have to pay us to attend.

I do actually. We have a lot of time to plan but I would like to talk to them.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-09, 23:32

I'll mention it to my buddy in golf league tomorrow if I see him and you and I can discuss this week.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down