Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party?

+20
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Giant Moose
By-Tor
The_Dude
The Pantry
Marc Summers
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cym Jim
NigelUno
Ass Dan
duffy munn
goodbar
Robert J Sakimano
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party?

Post by The_Dude 2015-02-08, 23:59

Marc Summers wrote:

Yeah they have a solid list of beers, but everywhere does.

If you live in a real town, this is true.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party?

Post by By-Tor 2015-02-09, 00:00

Marc Summers wrote:

Yeah they have a solid list of beers, but everywhere does.
You're right my bad. Forgot that Chilis, Max and Ermas and Applebee's now carry 60+ micros on tap.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-02-09, 00:32

By-Tor wrote: You're right my bad. Forgot that Chilis, Max and Ermas and Applebee's now carry 60+ micros on tap.

I'm not even sure if Ann Arbor has a Chilis or Applebee's. They definitely are t close to downtown.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-02-09, 07:53

Ass Dan wrote:I got a job working at the hopcat opening in Ann arbor next Saturday.

The food is kinda gross honestly. Very corporate vibes as well for a place that's supposed to be "hip".

The job seems pretty cool though.
cool - you'll probably enjoy working there..

the predictable, prescribed "hip" vibe the EL one tries to manufacture, though, is just too easy for dudes like me to be entertained by..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-09, 08:27

actuarial science

Can you tell me if the statistical correlation between number of message board posts and injuries resulting from falling into sink holes is spurious? If not, should I be taking out additional insurance that covers message board related accidents?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-02-09, 08:38; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-09, 08:30

Turtleneck wrote:

Can you tell me if the statistical correlation between number of message board posts and injuries resulting from falling into sink holes is spurious? If not, should I be taking out additional life insurance that covers message board related accidents?

After extensive calculation, I've found that you need to pay me $2000. Pm me your info and we'll work out a payment plan
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-09, 08:37

Ass Dan wrote:

After extensive calculation, I've found that you need to pay me $2000. Pm me your info and we'll work out a payment plan

Thank you! Nice to see there are still a lot of caring people around. I will get right on this!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-02-09, 08:39

Turtleneck wrote:

Thank you! Nice to see there are still a lot of caring people around. I will get right on this!

<3
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-09-02, 11:47

Bob, your favorite bar is opening 30 more locations.

http://woodtv.com/2015/09/02/hopcat-to-open-30-new-bars-across-midwest/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-02, 11:53

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, your favorite bar is opening 30 more locations.

http://woodtv.com/2015/09/02/hopcat-to-open-30-new-bars-across-midwest/
that's awesome news..

to celebrate, I might walk over to the EL location today and order a Midwest MoFo Franchise Vanilla Cow-Patty Sunrise Porter
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-11, 10:58

HopCat is killing the crack fries moniker. What will Bob do?

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2018/12/11/hopcat-crack-fries-menu-detroit/2274876002/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-11, 11:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:HopCat is killing the crack fries moniker. What will Bob do?

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2018/12/11/hopcat-crack-fries-menu-detroit/2274876002/
Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 502811600

well done, HopCat. Drug addiction is nothing to be dismissive about.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-11, 11:32

Call them the Whitney Fries!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-12-11, 11:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:HopCat is killing the crack fries moniker. What will Bob do?

Just call them what they really are. French fries seasoned with salt and pepper.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-12-11, 11:49

NigelUno wrote:Call them the Whitney Fries!

Ok cool. Hook em
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-12-11, 17:37

Death Roe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Call them the Whitney Fries!

Ok cool. Hook em

Played
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-11, 19:37

I don't see the big deal on this one but whatever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-11, 19:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't see the big deal on this one but whatever.

As with most of this click bait bullshit that doesn't really matter or mean anything. Everything and anything has to be a social controversy that indicates the country and people are going to shit. You'd think we get tired of it, but...here we are. It sells and gets stupid people riled up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-11, 20:08

I wasn't offended by it (I don't get offended by things) - but I think it minimizes the serious issues associated with drug abuse.. we can do better.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-11, 20:13

People who aren’t invited rarely do.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-11, 20:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

As with most of this click bait bullshit that doesn't really matter or mean anything. Everything and anything has to be a social controversy that indicates the country and people are going to shit. You'd think we get tired of it, but...here we are. It sells and gets stupid people riled up.

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 502811600 Someday, you’re going to be a different kind of cranky old man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-11, 20:41

tGreenWay wrote:

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 502811600 Someday, you’re going to be a different kind of cranky old man.

Someday?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-11, 20:44

You sound riled up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-11, 20:50

NigelUno wrote:

You sound riled up.

That’s cool.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-11, 20:55

NigelUno wrote:

You sound riled up.

That’s cool.

I mean it. Settle down. Go drink a Bud Light.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-12, 01:08

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 502811600 ironic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-12, 05:04

DWags wrote:

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 502811600 ironic.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-12, 06:06

DWags wrote:

Y’all think making a post on the swill centered on the absurdity of these situations = riled up? I’d love to hear more wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-12, 08:03

DWags wrote:

Y’all think making a post on the swill centered on the absurdity of these situations = riled up? I’d love to hear more wags.
I can't speak for Wags.. but it's pretty funny seeing someone complain about people who complain.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-12, 08:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I can't speak for Wags.. but it's pretty funny seeing someone complain about people who complain.

I tried to follow this then just gave up.

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 Head-smoking-too-many-thoughts-smoke-burning-over-thinking-14235226190
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-12, 08:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I tried to follow this then just gave up.

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 Head-smoking-too-many-thoughts-smoke-burning-over-thinking-14235226190
Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-12, 09:18

Remember when biggby was called beaners and the same people got mad for 15 minutes when they changed their name and then everyone just forgot about it because truthfully no one actually cared very much
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-12, 09:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don’t think this is what’s happening in my post but ok.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-12, 10:02

tGreenWay wrote:

Someday?

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-12-12, 10:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

And none of us are exempt from doing it I reckon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-12, 10:29

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't speak for Wags.. but it's pretty funny seeing someone complain about people who complain.

And none of us are exempt from doing it I reckon.
I reckon you're right.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-12, 10:34

I love it when OTPT gets all worked up about people getting all worked up. Fun reading. Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-12, 10:40

...and then reminds everyone that he's not worked up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-12, 10:59

I’m very worked up, you guys should see me smashing the screen on my phone.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-12, 11:10

Anyone Else at HopCat For Their 1st Anniversary Party? - Page 2 Giphy
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next